Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22751092 -

I don't think I've made a prank call since puberty.


Nevermind, I forgot about sound boards.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #22751095 -

sound boards :rofl: those were legit funny though, not fucked up and cruel


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pranking the Suicide Hotline. Can I get Arrested? [Re: RanOutOfWeed] * 10
    #22751096 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Suicide is nothing to be joking about, you might think your just kidding and then someone else gets serious. It is probable that this is the only life you will have to live kids, make the most of it and try to be kind to one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Canada suicide hotline to open only from 9 to 5 RandalFlagg 1,052 7 05/27/05 09:41 AM
by In(di)go
* Prank calls. Mike_yy 725 3 03/06/07 09:09 AM
by Schwip
* NBC settles lawsuit over man's suicide
( 1 2 3 all )
All We Perceive 6,034 44 06/27/08 01:33 AM
by Ferris
* Arrested for no particular reason
( 1 2 all )
HeavenlyBlue 2,886 22 09/21/03 09:58 PM
by treyute
* Got Arrested
( 1 2 3 all )
LilShank 4,200 51 11/19/05 08:57 PM
by Skunk420
* Prank Call to Walmart Me and The VP made
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 2,029 26 08/19/09 04:57 AM
by Apollyphelion
* Swat team prank Liquid_Dimension 826 7 07/26/07 01:58 PM
by learning_byte
* Suicide jumper off a 3 foot ledge Hawkeye3 648 4 05/07/06 06:35 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,288 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.