Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Tea , Tea ...shroom
    #2272050 - 01/25/04 03:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

duck , duck ...goose

So I have some shroomies (dry), my guitars all tuned up, I have music to listen to if I cant play, or I cold play along :smirk:

My only problem is this

I took some poppy tea on friday, and being the fool that I am , a very small ammount on saterday, now I KNOW my food has been talking longer to digest, but the last poppy "dose" was saterday morning.

Could I eat 4 grams of mushrooms and have the trip not be affected???

what I fear is a really mellow long trip case of my slow digestion :thumbdown:that would suck :frown:

Q:ever done both at once , or the same day(opiates and shrooms), was it a good trip?

Q: ever been in my situation????

(I am taking a long break from opies  :thumbup:, I have my guitar and weed ..........and thats all I need :thumbup: )

If I have to I will make tea I guess, gee that would suck so much :rolleyes: :wink:
but I really would rather eat my shroomies today.

Q:tea or dry ....and why??? what do you like best???????

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (01/25/04 03:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

Re: Tea , Tea ...shroom [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2272142 - 01/25/04 04:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Tea, it kicks in faster and hides the disgusting taste, that's why i like TEA best. I don't think the opiates will affect the trip either

--------------------

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #2273715 - 01/26/04 03:33 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Shroom tea all the way my friend!

--------------------
Light & Music

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2273719 - 01/26/04 03:36 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

take it in tea form this way the trip will be shorter.

It shortens the trip because the chemical is already broken down a lot, so your stomache doesn't have to grind away at little nasty chunks of shroom for hours to get it all worked out

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds