Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #22706238 -

my I put my wallet in the front pocket so that my ass can stay round


--------------------
feels painful man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Taliesen Wendt]
    #22707161 -

I wear really tight speedos and usually stuff them with everything from cellphones to car keys. I am super edgy and never use pockets, heck i dont even have them.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: zZZz]
    #22707211 -

Tactical Vest FTW


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Great Scott]
    #22707229 -

PeyoteZen said:
Tactical Vest FTW



:cop:


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22707252 -



--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Great Scott]
    #22707657 -

Im super particular about stuff in my pockets. Wallet always goes in my back left pocket, or in my backpack if im in a sketchy area. Phone and only phone in front left and cta card in my right front for easy access. If i have miscellaneouses they go in the front right too. But usually, unusual stuff in coat pockets/backpack.

Now i generally wear levis 511's and i can still fit quite a bit in my pockets..

Haters gonna hate.:dealwithit2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: DpRwav]
    #22707660 -

ac1dHeaD said:
Im super particular about stuff in my pockets. Wallet always goes in my back left pocket, or in my backpack if im in a sketchy area. Phone and only phone in front left and cta card in my right front for easy access. If i have miscellaneouses they go in the front right too. But usually, unusual stuff in coat pockets/backpack.

Now i generally wear levis 511's and i can still fit quite a bit in my pockets..

Haters gonna hate.:dealwithit2:



This is literally what I do minus the card in the right front pocket haha


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #22707671 -

I cant stand anything bulging in my right pockets, front or back lol idk why.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22707767 -

Pretty much only for my wallet. Lately I've been stuffing the receipts from various purchases in the back pocket that my wallet isn't in. Don't even know why I started doing it, it just kind of started happening.

Back when Jncos were popular, yes I used them a lot, at least when I was wearing my huge ones. You can carry like a 6 pack, a decent bowl, and whatever small container I kept my weed in regularly. That was a really long time ago though. I only ever did it when headed to the mall (the place everyone one went to hang out at). It was like some pseudo house party. Very few people were even 18 (though most were at least 14) but everyone was just getting drunk/high.

I really miss those days, too. It sounds kind of lame typed out, you just kinda had to be there to understand why it was a thing for so long. There was always some crazy fraternity level shit going on. I don't know why cops NEVER broke it up or no one ended up catching some kind of charge. You could quite literally find practically any drug you wanted to buy just by shouting "who's got xxxx".


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #22707781 -

how can you use back pockets. Cant stand anything being there if I need to sit down... just feels wierd sitting on things.


--------------------
You know, just sometimes in between the first cigarette with coffee in the morning to that 400th glass of cornershop piss at 3am--you do sometimes look at yourself and think--this is fantastic. I'm in heaven.
-Bernard Black


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: kakashi68]
    #22707792 -

I'm just used to it I guess. It has to be the right pocket. If I put it in the left, it's uncomfortable.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: kakashi68]
    #22708310 -

kakashi68 said:
how can you use back pockets. Cant stand anything being there if I need to sit down... just feels wierd sitting on things.



Yeah I'm surprised at how few people said this. Why sit on your wallet or your phone if you don't have to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22708320 -

my wallet has went in my back pocket since day one bruh


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use your back pockets? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22708347 -

Ever since someone tried to pick pocket my phone from the back pocket I just use my front ones :shrug:


--------------------
:potleaf: Legalize my iguana! :potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who here carries a knife? Lets see it.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Gumby 14,952 142 07/10/08 01:19 AM
by fawhit
* Knives 0kehSt0nr 1,070 8 06/25/08 09:59 AM
by daytripper05
* New knife.
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 3,886 26 04/23/09 11:22 PM
by purity
* What type of knife do you carry?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
ckbhack 10,163 145 06/02/10 12:27 AM
by Cepheus
* Kid faces possible expulsion for turning in his pocket knife at school
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 4,440 31 08/10/09 11:34 PM
by Wolfgang
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 4,537 31 06/08/07 04:02 PM
by mraejay
* Anyone looking for a nice set of kitchen knives? Gumby 691 17 08/05/10 04:32 PM
by Gumby
* Knife websites? ShroomOmatic 1,936 5 02/22/07 05:53 PM
by Larrythescaryrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,257 topic views. 7 members, 6 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.