Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Any one interested in investing in a medi business?
    #22678474 -

I'm looking for help raising funds for my medi grow business.

I'm looking for a loan really that I would pay back with interest.

I've got 15 years of positive trade ratings here under the 3 accounts I've owned and would be willing to sign contracts or offer some security/insurance that any helpers would be paid back with interest.

I'vbe also got business study awards and school background and have owned succesful companies in the past that I sold on and are still operating.

Its very low risk and even in the unlikely event of failure I would just get a temp job back in the UK and repay people.  This is how I'll fund the business anyway if noone helps speed things up by sponsoring me.

There would be benefits as well such as cheap medi product (only where legal to do so OFC) for life for anyone helping me out.


This is a long shot I suppose but it occured to me that I would of invested in this myself if I had the spare money so its possible someone here might want to. 

Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: nice1returns]
    #22678588 -

Maybe a Gofundme kickstarter?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: Detached] * 4
    #22678594 -

I'll get the carrots..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: Adden] * 2
    #22678600 -

I got $5 on it! :ohboycomputer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: 2shoes]
    #22678814 -

I need more like 2000.  I have 1500 ready but that needs to double or ideally a bit more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: 2shoes]
    #22680168 -

Well one of my close friends is putting up half of it yeahhh :yesnod:

I just need to save the other bit or find another person now!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: nice1returns]
    #22680340 -

You sound like you have the business credentials and the trade ratings, but can you grow? What about your growing experience? Also which state would you be operating in?


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: Supachopped719]
    #22680352 -

There's very little profit margin for medical. That's why everyone switched to recreational who wanted to make money. You should definitely move to the state you want to open up shop asap because you will need at a minimum one-two year residency in said state.

First off you're a US citizen right?


--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #22680363 -

This won't be operating in USA but europe.

Yeah I can grow, I use an ebb and flow hydro system and train my plants etc I've had many years experience.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: nice1returns]
    #22680374 -

Oh thought you said you were moving back to UK if failed. Assumed you meant you were moving. Nevermind...

Right on; I just assumed you were a grower if you were opening a legal grow.Good luck to you on all your business!


--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #22680414 -

Ill help


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: nice1returns]
    #22680512 -

Go fund yourself.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: nice1returns]
    #22680526 -

Did you ask patlal?  He made a thread recently about wanting to sink 100K (Canadian, so like 50000 £) into a medical grow op.  I'm not kidding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22681165 -

Burke Dennings said:
Did you ask patlal?  He made a thread recently about wanting to sink 100K (Canadian, so like 50000 £) into a medical grow op.  I'm not kidding.



Did anything ever come of that, I remember that post... And OP good luck with your endeavors, God bless


--------------------
Gnome saying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22682172 -

I don't think Patlal likes me :hehehe: I pissed a lot of people off here posting when very high lol.  Not sure who as I can't really remember much apart from waking upo with a load of weird posts.

Thanks everyone for the help!  If anyone wants more details please PM me  :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: Shiithead]
    #22682174 -

Shiithead said:
Go fund yourself.



Fund you!


Just joking but this outlook annoys me a lot as I started my first business after 7 years solid graft in construction to save the money.  After this I helped and funded 5 other businesses start up and gave to charity with the profits.  Yet now I'm looking for funding people act as if I don't deserve it lol.  Next time I'm not helping anyone or giving anything to charity.  Fuck other people and their selfish gains. :kingcrankey:

Funding will only accelerate business growth.  Its not essential and won't stop me making another successful business.

Edited by nice1returns (12/21/15 07:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: nice1returns]
    #22683122 -

I offered,  havent heard back


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: nice1returns]
    #22683163 -

Sure, I'll send money to a stranger to operate a drug selling business in another country and hope I see a dime back, or even hope you aren't a junkie looking for drug money.

Did I win the Nigerian lottery too? Are you a princess?

:doge:


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: danielx]
    #22683250 -

I got excess cash tied up in a Nigerian business deal but as soon as that comes through I will have more than enough to help out.

May I get your other accounts you used for references?


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any one interested in investing in a medi business? [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #22685732 -

Tonydanzawillpay said:
I offered,  havent heard back



We cannot proceed.
This user is not able to receive private messages.

Quote:
I got excess cash tied up in a Nigerian business deal but as soon as that comes through I will have more than enough to help out.




Thats why I offered insurance I'm willing to do this legitimately, sign contracts and give whatever proof is required.  I don't know how many lenders operate its not something I've ever needed before so I don't know what they would require of me but I'm not going to rip anyone off or risk my life not paying someone back :shrugs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nigerian Government Says Victims Of Nigerian Scammers Should Be Jailed Chemy 1,598 13 08/24/08 06:58 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Medi-cal Muppet69_420 412 3 02/09/08 11:48 AM
by Muppet69_420
* This just in: Nigerian shapeshifting catwoman hit by motorcycle. Baby_Hitler 2,264 12 05/25/08 11:53 AM
by circularvortex
* Nigerian police detain a goat over armed robbery BoneMan 771 3 01/24/09 10:18 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* Awesome parody of Nigerian email scams Silversoul 755 0 08/12/07 07:03 PM
by Silversoul
* Medi-cal and Food Card Muppet69_420 615 12 02/13/08 04:32 PM
by Ferris
* Can i get a medi card in Co within 1 week? Ryan07 561 8 01/19/11 10:15 PM
by destructo_low
* Global warming is like a Nigerian email scam Luddite 1,008 7 09/08/08 06:54 PM
by Crasher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,534 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.