Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD
    #22657529 -

So the new Star Wars movie is coming out and there's an IMAX 3D theatre near me. I plan on taking 200-300 mcg of LSD for the movie. I also plan on bringing my vape and smoke buddy brand sploof. I've seen an IMAX 3D movie before on LSD, and it was pretty cool, but it was only 45 mins long and a documentary at the local aquarium, and Star Wars is much different than than considering all the fantastic animation involved. I'm excited, anyone have any tips?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Pickard] * 1
    #22657536 -

Have fun. :cookiemonster:


--------------------
Official:
Facemelter
HyperspaceTraveller
NostalgicGamer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Chakanooga] * 1
    #22657566 -

How funny we have the same plans


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22657587 -

That's gonna be epic. I'm going with my dad.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Achillita] * 1
    #22657740 -

Actual 300 mcg is way more fun than you'd want for a public theater imo,  sounds fun but be careful.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: ilus]
    #22657743 -

Yea tripping in public isn't my favorite thing to do. If it was empty would be awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Sade] * 1
    #22657765 -

being surrounded by a hundred scuffling, popcorn crunching bovids on 300ug doesnt sound like fun but good luck to ya

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Pickard] * 1
    #22657901 -

Take less you'll have more fun


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Webster10]
    #22657932 -

My tolerance is pretty high rn Bc I've been tripping once a week lately and 2 times this past week

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Pickard]
    #22657983 -

i could never trip in public, sounds awful.

i like to be away from people unless theyre tripping with me


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #22658041 -

I feel like star wars cast should be entirely black
like the force should be about taking drugs and pimping hoe's and not all that gay shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #22658073 -

Hope you don't get disappointed,  tried that while a go and was really disappointed. .....seem too "fony"


--------------------
From tundra with love!


FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Konyap]
    #22658095 -

Konyap said:
I feel like star wars cast should be entirely black
like the force should be about taking drugs and pimping hoe's and not all that gay shit



:manofapproval:

Intergalactic hustlin'


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Sham87]
    #22658154 -

I have fun tripping in public occasionally. As long as I'm riding dirty and there's no chance of trouble with the law. Its not very hard to handle your shit. However I agree, the less you dose the more fun you'll have, to a point. I say 200 mic max will be a good time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Mr. Wednesday]
    #22658161 -

I'm not into starwars bit I think I figured out why those storm troopers can never hit anything. They must all be black, like that one in the trailer. We all know niggas can't shoot a gun for nothing, can never hit their intended target. Always end up ridin on some innocent bystander.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Mr. Wednesday]
    #22658166 -

With time dilation, previews will last for ~4 hours or so

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Webster10]
    #22658220 -

Webster10 said:
Take less you'll have more fun



I posted in a hurry, i sure as shit am taking one hit of my weak shut.:lol:


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22669325 -

I'll post updates about how it went tomorrow night maybe. I think I'm going to take 1.5 tabs of my 150 mcg tabs, so it'll be 225mcg, but if it's not enough then I'll take the other 75 mcg to bump it up to 300. As far as tripping in public goes, I'm fine with it, I prefer to trip in nature, but a movie theater isn't a bad environment for me. I'm very comfortable tripping in public. One time I dosed on just a regular day to see what that was like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Star Wars IMAX 3D on LSD [Re: Pickard]
    #22669345 -

I also have these plans...maybe ill just torrent it..but 3d


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* star wars vs. lord of the rings part 2 Archemetis 1,340 14 01/10/05 01:29 PM
by Shroom_Herder
* 3D from massive attack arrested.
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 5,691 35 05/15/06 01:32 PM
by Vvellum
* Star Trek Replicators RandalFlagg 1,712 19 02/07/05 03:44 PM
by Anjaba
* LSD is coming, yet again!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,334 64 07/14/04 06:29 PM
by nicechrisman
* LSD, dogs and me. gotta love RAW LeastResistance 1,286 4 10/22/16 05:03 PM
by tarlin
* LSD or MUSHROOMS
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 3,056 27 05/02/13 06:41 PM
by Fatherroot
* Has LSD turned my friend turned Christian?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,174 40 06/01/05 04:04 PM
by fearfect
* LSD special on History channel right now...
( 1 2 all )
PawPaw 5,055 29 12/29/04 04:48 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,415 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 107 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.