Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
tethering a cellphones to a tablet
    #22654284 -

Phone is a Samsung galaxy core prime.
Tablet is a Verizon brand as far as I can tell. My buddy got it as a freebie 1-2yrs ago. He got a new one and he gave  me this one. Not sure if these numbers help at all bit this was printed on the bottom of the back.

VERIZON
4GLTE

MODEL:QMV7A FCC ID:HFS:
QM
 
  Made in china

What im trying to do is some how hook up my tablet to my cell phones internet.
Ive hooked up my phone to my pc with an app called pdanet. It was fairly easy to do and worked great. I was thinkin it was going to be just as easy.
Wrong. I tried using pdanet tablet without success i tried another app that wouldnt even open
So if any of you guys or gals can help me itd  be amazing
Id prefer to connect through with bluetooth. But ease of use would be most imporant. And cost.
Thanks in advance..........Lance.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tethering a cellphones to a tablet [Re: TheDrake]
    #22654300 -

should have a mobile hot spot app..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tethering a cellphones to a tablet [Re: orison]
    #22654348 -

Bluetooth sucks for tethering, it's slow as a thick turd through a narrow funnel. I'd try to connect through the phone's WiFi Hotspot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tethering a cellphones to a tablet [Re: koraks]
    #22655642 -

My phones hot spot is dislabeled. Pda and fox fi wouldnt work. You know of any other good mobile hot spot apps.
Its wierd pdanet works on my pc but not my tablet...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tethering a cellphones to a tablet [Re: TheDrake]
    #22657518 -

I think if you want this for free you'll have to root your phone. You have the SM-G360V. It's not listed specifically on the compatibility list, but I would try using KingRoot. If that doesn't work, you may be screwed for now. I also have a Verizon phone and they make it a major pain in the ass to unlock your bootloader or even just root your device and actually use it as an administrator. I wish I could get T-mobile or Sprint around here since they're much more developer-friendly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tethering a cellphones to a tablet [Re: Ythan]
    #22659966 -

http://forum.xda-developers.com/t/galaxy-core-prime
ask those people.  i had a galaxy phone once and unlocking wifi teather was as simple as rooting it and then swapping out the tether provision file with a hacked file.  if you can install a custom rom they come with tethering unlocked.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* best tethering software app? CLIT 211 1 06/25/16 08:29 PM
by iateshaggy
* smartphones, data plans, and tethering supercollider 618 6 06/09/11 01:38 PM
by CosmicJoke
* Using bluetooth to send internet. suburbanned 557 6 07/13/10 03:56 AM
by rodfarva
* tethering android to mac CosmicJokeM 811 7 08/26/10 11:25 PM
by CosmicJoke
* Googles cellphone snoot 1,512 15 01/13/10 02:46 AM
by Maverick
* Using GPS built into cellphone. Anonymous 781 6 03/05/05 09:21 PM
by ZippoZ
* looking for a new cellphone - need advice x7x_x7x 897 10 01/16/11 04:47 PM
by x7x_x7x
* bluetooth audio receiver CosmicJokeM 214 0 03/05/14 01:58 AM
by CosmicJoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
384 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.