Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Retro Game Arcade * 2
    #22651296 -

I've found out about this a couple days ago and so far it has ruined my life.
It's an awesome site that has a large collection of retro games that you can play.

My favorite are the old Nintendo games like Knockout and Mario, but they have games from:
Neo-Geo, GameBoy, Gameboy advance, gameboy color ,Nintendo, super Nintendo, Sega and "coin-op arcade" games.
They have all the old Marios, Mario Cart, bunch of Zelda's and Pokemon(:puke:) and even Sonic which wasn't as good as I remember.
You can save your progress too which is really nice and has come in handy.

I am on the second to last guy in knockout and so far it's been such a bitch to beat,
I just started saving my game mid fight to start off right where I start having trouble.
Haven't played too many games yet though Nintendo seems to be the easiest to set up the control keys since they were so simple to begin with.

I played Mortal Kombat 3 for Sega and used the the keypad on the right for the right side of the sega controller.
I am love/hating knockout and look forward to forgetting about this game and moving on with life.



You may think this is cool but I've wasted so much time here that I almost wish I never found this site.
It is a nostalgia overload but also a Curse. I don't usually play video games but when I do I am pretty compulsive about it.
If the game doesn't load try diasabling ad-block, sometimes it will load with ad-block on but it wouldn't the other day :shrug:.

http://www.playretrogames.com/


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Retro Game Arcade [Re: Atreyu]
    #22651365 -

You have self control and self will. I have an old nintendo in storage and I get what I can from you posting about nostalgia for this.

I just need the most realistic games possible and am looking forward to true viritual reality. Amazing from what I read from upcoming future tech.

Though playing mario or zelda, actually I hated zelda but it would be nostalgic in a good way.

I would prefer to go back to atari for my memories.


--------------------
PCT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Retro Game Arcade [Re: Atreyu]
    #22651372 -

earthbound is awesome game


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Retro Game Arcade [Re: Atreyu]
    #22651385 -

:aweoverdose:


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Retro Game Arcade [Re: Atreyu]
    #22651391 -

Nice find man I kinda wanna give those old sonic games a whirl. I used to play those Mon stop as a kid


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Retro Game Arcade [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22651417 -

The Sega. I completely forgot about it. All those coins and endless loops.


--------------------
PCT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone remember this Game for Nintendo ShroomFan 1,055 9 08/15/06 08:43 AM
by AlteredAgain
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/26/05 10:22 PM
by sh0e
* bad ass video game system JiggleThaHandle 524 0 07/13/04 02:32 PM
by JiggleThaHandle
* Nintendo > Sony
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,832 26 05/09/05 01:19 PM
by MAIA
* Best Mega Multiplayer Game?
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 5,042 34 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Where can I get games for free? Thin White Duke 1,021 15 02/22/05 03:19 PM
by Vvellum
* hooked up the old 8-bit nintendo last night.
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 4,179 39 09/27/04 09:18 PM
by StonedShroom
* If you could buy an arcade machine...
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,131 50 04/01/05 02:07 PM
by RedNucleus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
277 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.