Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22626707 -

I always just keep the tools to unlock my stereo out of the slot in the car. When I ride dirty I pop that bitch out, slide the shit back there and pop it back in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Sheekle]
    #22626715 -

Sheekle said:
Lophosaurus said:
Those bottles have been around for decades. Cops and security people definitely know to look for them. You're better off just hiding the stuff under your spare tire or some other stash spot. Then just don't more than a few miles over the speed limit, use turn signals, wear your seat belt, and follow the rules of the road.



Are cops really trained to look in decoy bottles? :confused:

Fractallife said:
What happens when they pick up the stash bottle to move it so they can do the search and feel the weight is off? Or stuff shaking around inside the bottle? Human senses are very advanced and we know what things are supposed to feel like and how heavy there supposed to be. I promise you would get roped so fast with a stash bottle.



They're designed to be the same exact weight as a regular water bottle, and a little bit of stuff & some foam isn't going to make much noise. Why would they pick up every individual water bottle inside of a cooler?



Why wouldn't they look inside a cooler if they're doing a through search? In doing so they would have to take each drink out individually. I know I could tell the difference immediately when I picked up my friends stash bottle/can. Why not a cop?


--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Sheekle]
    #22626729 -

Dude, I used to scoff at those things until they saved my ass one night.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife]
    #22626732 -

I know my friend fucked up but you're wrong about warrants when I got busted they signed and delivered a warrant between 9pm original contact with police and 10pm when the warrant was delivered. Like I said IDK if it's just my state but saying they can't get warrants at basically anytime is wrong at least in WY. Judges basically cum in there pants to get an evil drug dealer off the streets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife]
    #22626738 -

The cooler I have in my car is pretty small, you'd be able to see the bottom of it regardless. IDK man, it's hard to take advice from someone who plans on killing themselves by eating too many bananas, I judge you fractal :banana:. I'm sure i'll cover every perceivable angle when I get my stash bottle.


I'll probably have a decoy joint inside the water bottle, right next to a pack of rolling papers. So if anything, I'd get in trouble for a joint and some papers, which is hardly anything, and a lot better than if I had the acid inside the bottle right there. What they won't know about is the L hidden deeply inside the rolling papers.

It'll all work out man, I'm not gonna get roped.

Edited by Sheekle (12/07/15 05:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife] * 1
    #22626744 -

Fractallife said:
And lastly, no cop can get a warrant signed by a judge and delivered within a 1-2 day frame of time.



:lolwut:

You are very very wrong.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Sheekle]
    #22626745 -

Sheekle said:
The cooler I have in my car is pretty small, you'd be able to see the bottom of it regardless. IDK man, it's hard to take advice from someone who plans on killing themselves by eating too many bananas. I'm sure i'll cover every perceivable angle when I get my stash box.



If you need legal advice after you get roped you can hit me up sheekle. Also Bananas are life.


--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Sheekle]
    #22626754 -

Sheekle said:
I'm thinking about buying one of these for myself. It would make driving with stuff in the car DRASTICALLY safer.





According to my research, the cans seem to break sometimes, whereas the bottles which use the latches rather than traditional screw-on seem a bit more sturdy. Seems pretty fool-proof, especially if you have the decoy water inside a cooler of other water bottles as well.

Any of you guys have these?



The water bottles would be perfect,just put it in a case of water


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife] * 1
    #22626757 -

Fractallife said:
There's no way they got the actual warrant at 2am because it has to be issued and signed by a judge or magistrate which do not do night shifts.



You said earlier that they can't make you wait over a certain period of time, and then coupled with the above comment that I quoted you on, you're basically saying that a safe full of drugs at night is virtually foolproof from cops.



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #22626759 -

Exactly.

I just ordered one a little bit ago.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22626768 -

Niffla said:
There's no way they got the actual warrant at 2am because it has to be issued and signed by a judge or magistrate which do not do night shifts.



You said earlier that they can't make you wait over a certain period of time, and then coupled with the above comment that I quoted you on, you're basically saying that a safe full of drugs at night is virtually foolproof from cops.




A safe full of drugs is virtually foolproof - AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT INCRIMINATE YOURSELF


--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife] * 2
    #22626772 -

You're still wrong.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife]
    #22626775 -

Fractallife, if I was a cop, and I pulled you over, the first thing I would do is take a chainsaw out of my house and steal all the drugs from your safe, then I would replace them with bananas.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22626780 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
You're still wrong.



No i'm not.


--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Sheekle]
    #22626784 -

Sheekle said:
Fractallife, if I was a cop, and I pulled you over, the first thing I would do is take a chainsaw out of my house and steal all the drugs from your safe, then I would replace them with bananas.



Then I would take you to court and before the evidence got kicked out I would die of a heart attack from 15+ bananas a day..


--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife] * 2
    #22626787 -

Fractallife said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
You're still wrong.



No i'm not.



Yes you are. I don't think you understand how warrants work.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #22626789 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Fractallife said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
You're still wrong.



No i'm not.



Yes you are. I don't think you understand how warrants work.



I could say the same to you sir~


--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife]
    #22626822 -

dude no offense but you're insane if you really think there's a foolproof way

if a cop is interested in why you have a safe in your car, and suspects something illegal resides in there, they'll get in one way or another

whether they violate your "rights" or not

they're not just going to chalk it up as a loss and tell you to have a good night


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22626846 -

you can make a nice little stash container from an empty bic
it can't hold much but it's pretty effective



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Decoy Stash Bottles [Re: Fractallife]
    #22626903 -

Fractallife said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Fractallife said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
You're still wrong.



No i'm not.



Yes you are. I don't think you understand how warrants work.



I could say the same to you sir~



:lol: You're the one saying stupid shit that's wrong. "No cop can get a warrant signed by a judge and delivered within a 1-2 day frame of time", That's just wrong dude.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fighting with 2X4's, beer bottles, I saved em with a bowl Noviseer 1,010 4 09/01/03 01:33 AM
by Xochitl
* just checked on my stash....
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 5,329 83 12/04/05 06:12 PM
by MxIndustry
* My wife pinches from my stash... Gr8fulJ420 966 14 12/02/05 10:01 PM
by browndustin
* I just checked my stash
( 1 2 3 all )
Nephlyte 4,164 59 03/21/06 01:22 PM
by Burke Dennings
* bush against constitutional rights for gays, vows to amend
( 1 2 all )
Mitchnast 3,912 28 11/21/03 03:40 PM
by Mitchnast
* stashing weed in your car...
( 1 2 all )
subterranean 4,434 33 09/28/04 11:02 PM
by Snape
* How should I get rid of my stash?
( 1 2 all )
OJK 3,159 26 02/19/06 07:20 PM
by psychonaut_420
* ultimate stash spot SE Asia
( 1 2 all )
nice 2,473 22 02/03/07 12:18 AM
by Wysefool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,843 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.