Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? * 2
    #22573502 -

I am going to buy a GoPro with the intention of attaching it to myself JUST for this trip, because me being the risk-taker that I am, am thinking on skiing in a completely straight line down a double black or triple black diamond cliff.

Just saying, there’s a strong possibility that I might die, if I reach the 110+ MPH speeds that those professional skiers do skiing these slopes all the time. Especially if I crash head-first into a tree, like Michael Kennedy, it would be an instantaneous death. But just in case I DO die, I want this whole thing documented.

The thing is, professional skiers ski these slopes, and they reach well over 110+ miles all the time. Hence why a lot of them use parachutes to help decelerate them, because otherwise they would die if they crash. Fuck all that noise. If I die, it was just my time.

I’m nowhere close to a professional skier by the way, or even a decently skilled skier. LOL. Just letting you guys know in advance, if I disappear suddenly in December, I’m either comatose in the hospital, a paraplegic, or dead. LMAO

I was thinking about it, and I’ve decided that the best idea is to make myself severely impaired and under the influence of a combination of downers in order to ski the triple black diamond straight down…

I talked about my future plans to do this to a friend, and he thinks this is the dumbest idea ever, and that I’ve gone full retard. LOL. He thinks that skiing while under the influence is a REALLY bad idea, and would lead to me crashing in the first place most likely. I actually think the opposite, I think that being on downers while skiing would end up saving my life if I were to crash (which WILL happen eventually).

Just hear me out for a second. When you’re in a less anxious and fearful state, your movements become far more natural. I also know for a fact that if you get in an accident while your entire body is relaxed and loose, you are much less prone to suffering from injuries or fractures. You are far more likely to survive a car crash if your body is in a relaxed state (like if you're sleeping or drugged up), than if your entire body is tense when you crash. So I’m thinking it’s actually the BEST choice to be impaired if I do indeed choose to do this.

Should I be under the influence and attempt to ski the triple black? Yes or no
Should I Ski the Triple Black Diamond While Under The Influence of Xanax
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 11/25/15 01:35 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22573513 -

what mountain are you going to?

a concussion on benzos is a pretty good way to pass out and never wake up again.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: ZippoZ] * 2
    #22573532 -

Crystal G be like



Just playin' Crystal I love ya


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #22573536 -

ZippoZ said:
what mountain are you going to?

a concussion on benzos is a pretty good way to pass out and never wake up again.



One around NYC, I saw that they have a snow bus for pretty cheap. Including ski/gloves/goggles/clothing rentals, lift, and bus it's around $130-$180 for a day, depending on whether you get the lesson package or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22573538 -

Niffla said:
Crystal G be like



Just playin' Crystal I love ya



I fucking laughed my ass off so hard I think I hurt my ribs :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22573571 -

You do every thing else on benzo's, so what would be the difference. I would eat some LSD and go, fuck it.... I've done shrooms and weed on a black diamond. First time I ever ski'ed. It was fun as shit. Have fun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22573579 -

Crystal G said:
ZippoZ said:
what mountain are you going to?

a concussion on benzos is a pretty good way to pass out and never wake up again.



One around NYC, I saw that they have a snow bus for pretty cheap. Including ski/gloves/goggles/clothing rentals, lift, and bus it's around $130-$180 for a day, depending on whether you get the lesson package or not.



do what you do, but be careful though. I work at a ski resort, people die all the time on the slopes, its actually a very dangerous sport. and even if you dont die, you're messing with the potential for life long paralysis.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #22573599 -

while you might live if there are no other skiers, you will certainly die if any other people are skiing down at the same time. You will run into them and you both will be in the ER at the least or both dead. 110 mph will kill you and the person you blindside into a tree.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #22573611 -

ZippoZ said:
Crystal G said:
ZippoZ said:
what mountain are you going to?

a concussion on benzos is a pretty good way to pass out and never wake up again.



One around NYC, I saw that they have a snow bus for pretty cheap. Including ski/gloves/goggles/clothing rentals, lift, and bus it's around $130-$180 for a day, depending on whether you get the lesson package or not.



do what you do, but be careful though. I work at a ski resort, people die all the time on the slopes, its actually a very dangerous sport. and even if you dont die, you're messing with the potential for life long paralysis.



How often do people die? From heart attacks? I'm sure people die, just like people die surfing. Shit happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #22573622 -

rickpsfuckyou said:
while you might live if there are no other skiers, you will certainly die if any other people are skiing down at the same time. You will run into them and you both will be in the ER at the least or both dead. 110 mph will kill you and the person you blindside into a tree.




I agree with this, if I was an emergency paramedic and read this thread I'd be pretty annoyed at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #22573632 -

I have a friend that worked at a medical clinic at a Colorado ski resort, this one family from down south never skied before and just thought they would give it a try, all 4 of them tore ligaments in their knees on that trip. :lol:  And they weren't skiing black diamonds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: wigglewak]
    #22573650 -

wigglewak said:
rickpsfuckyou said:
while you might live if there are no other skiers, you will certainly die if any other people are skiing down at the same time. You will run into them and you both will be in the ER at the least or both dead. 110 mph will kill you and the person you blindside into a tree.




I agree with this, if I was an emergency paramedic and read this thread I'd be pretty annoyed at least.



Do you seriously think a person that has never ski' ed could hit 110 mph, lol.  Come on people grow a pair of balls, get away from your computer, jeez...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Madcaps] * 3
    #22573667 -

I stopped reading halfway through.


you'll eat shit before you get over 60, trust.



this is a terrible idea, and you know it.

it's not even worth the small amount of attention you're going to get from it either. :shrug:



just, no all around. :nojustno:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Madcaps]
    #22573671 -

Madcaps said:
wigglewak said:
rickpsfuckyou said:
while you might live if there are no other skiers, you will certainly die if any other people are skiing down at the same time. You will run into them and you both will be in the ER at the least or both dead. 110 mph will kill you and the person you blindside into a tree.




I agree with this, if I was an emergency paramedic and read this thread I'd be pretty annoyed at least.



Do you seriously think a person that has never ski' ed could hit 110 mph, lol.  Come on people grow a pair of balls, get away from your computer, jeez...



I've been skiing before, but the most I ever did was a double black diamond. Even then, I was a teenager, thought I was invincible, and definitely didn't ski in a straight line down, and it was still an extremely terrifying experience.

My personal favorite is either a single black diamond or the blue slopes, it's not so terrifying to the point that it's uncomfortable, but it's still risky enough that it's a fun ride down.

Now I will have drugs though, so I won't be as skerred.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Madcaps]
    #22573677 -

Madcaps said:
ZippoZ said:
Crystal G said:
ZippoZ said:
what mountain are you going to?

a concussion on benzos is a pretty good way to pass out and never wake up again.



One around NYC, I saw that they have a snow bus for pretty cheap. Including ski/gloves/goggles/clothing rentals, lift, and bus it's around $130-$180 for a day, depending on whether you get the lesson package or not.



do what you do, but be careful though. I work at a ski resort, people die all the time on the slopes, its actually a very dangerous sport. and even if you dont die, you're messing with the potential for life long paralysis.



How often do people die? From heart attacks? I'm sure people die, just like people die surfing. Shit happens.



I'm wondering how often too. If it's 10 people out of every 10,000 then I'd say those are pretty damn good odds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22573691 -

this all sounds cool, but straight lining a groomer at a resort isn't as easy as you seem to think it is.

especially if you plan on eating a buncha drugs :lol:



gopro it though :shrug:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #22573708 -

Is there any way I can streamline something from a GoPro? Are there streamlining options available on YouTube now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22573710 -

I don't think anyone's tallied the odds of something as idiotic as that :lol:

But they probably aren't near that low.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: twighead]
    #22573718 -

I should have just stuck to doing drugs all by myself alone in my room. The ironic thing is I probably would have been much safer, and would have lived much longer if I stuck to doing that all my life, than if I continue doing all this stupid, risky, adrenaline-high shit time and time again.

LOL I just realized I'm talking about my life in past-tense already

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Going Skiing--Should I Be Under the Influence of Benzo's when I Ski Down a Triple Black Diamond? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22573724 -

Crystal G said:
Is there any way I can streamline something from a GoPro? Are there streamlining options available on YouTube now?



streamline?



that's not the word you're looking for


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,952 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead
* why do women like diamonds so much?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,651 40 12/06/05 02:19 PM
by adrug
* why are diamonds and gold so valuable?
( 1 2 all )
JCoke 4,080 33 07/31/05 10:45 PM
by SneezingPenis
* i wrecked a jet ski today wrestler_az 585 4 07/10/05 02:23 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Anyone can be black
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,109 24 12/01/02 07:37 PM
by Anonymous
* I need some info on Skis and equip. prices HarvestTheBrain 709 5 09/21/03 07:30 AM
by HarvestTheBrain
* What's white, black, and orange? Not Responding 327 5 03/02/18 08:38 AM
by Asante
* Most signifigant influences in your life (past & present)? Twirling 1,639 17 11/01/05 04:04 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,839 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 21 queries.