Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Cracking pipe... what should I do [Re: Rose]
    #2129690 -

I have repaired 5 pipes myself, with no glass experience other than those.

I simply took a propane torch and heated them red hot. 3 were broken completely in half. If it is a crack, you only need get it red hot for a few seconds, and the crack will heal. If broken in half, I used a C-clamp with rubber gaskets to hold them together while they were heated.

Good luck.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cracking pipe... what should I do [Re: Rose]
    #2246536 -

Update... The original blowers fixed the sherlock and sent it back to me. And, they didn't charge an arm and a leg.

Yay me.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pipe i just made (picture inside) (no its not a crack pipe) update 2 pipes
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,528 21 06/06/06 07:06 PM
by nookjohn
* Zippoz gave me a crack pipe baraka 1,784 12 06/19/06 01:53 PM
by baraka
* free base pipe vs. bubble tocuhe 3,983 11 07/24/06 10:58 PM
by Schwip
* I need trip reports for crack
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 5,210 22 05/06/05 01:35 AM
by Fospher
* Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online?
( 1 2 all )
badlydrawnboy 7,902 23 03/03/06 04:14 PM
by whatever123
* check out this pipe i just made :)
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,347 35 02/23/05 01:54 PM
by LouisSkolnick
* its official my school is full of crack heads
( 1 2 all )
supamexpimp 3,856 30 09/29/04 06:46 PM
by Scarfmeister
* crack is bad mmmk.... hIgHdRoLoVeR 679 6 04/11/06 11:55 AM
by freshlyPLUMP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,570 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.