Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #22459319 -

FruitOfLife said:
I had to work earlier today which I do not usually work weekends so it sucked having to wake up early, especially on halloween. So when I got off I got a quick nap in, now I feel groggy and don't feel like doing anything. I was going to take a hit of acid, but now I feel like it would be a waste.




Lucky U. If I was you, I would've taken it. Even though it might be weaker... It wouldn't be weak for me. But I wish I knew people to get things from, besides dope, xanax sticks, crystal, and blow. I'm done with those stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: zee007]
    #22459419 -

zee007 said:
Zombi3 said:
I'm doing the same but it's fireball and beer and weed

Just handing out candy and listening to heavy metal



Right on :raisemyglass:

Still waiting for my door bell to ring, dont think there are many kids in this little condo complex I'm in. I have a pumpkin next to my door so I assume people think I'm holloween friendly



Without you carving it into a proper jack o lantern I would think you are just pumpkin friendly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: California]
    #22459668 -

I'm gonna jack off then take some oxycodone and watch a scary movie till I pass out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what is everyone doing for holloween ?
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 2,964 33 10/10/03 01:26 AM
by caolite
* Happy Halloween
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,266 53 10/31/09 03:58 PM
by Lazy Smurf
* What are your plans for Halloween?
( 1 2 3 all )
pwnasaurus 3,266 56 10/25/09 07:04 AM
by Le_Canard
* *Official*...what r u going to be for holloween?
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 6,202 56 10/29/02 11:04 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Halloween
( 1 2 all )
DyingTree 2,237 29 10/02/08 10:38 PM
by magikgrl
* Happy Halloween! (Independent Non-LNC Affiliated Thread)
( 1 2 all )
HB 1,953 22 10/31/08 05:53 AM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* My HALLOWEEN costume ShroomFan 672 5 07/27/06 02:35 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Festival 8 / halloween concerts deadHead321 356 5 10/27/09 09:45 PM
by DirtMcgirt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,028 topic views. 3 members, 39 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.