Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: zee007]
    #22458586 -

Some one has to stay in and give you kids candy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: zee007]
    #22458609 -

I'm home and not expecting any t&ters, just like last year.:oldman:
Besides, my house smells like weed.:pipesmoke:
I'm not opening any doors.

Quote:
I also made sure to buy candy I like because I know I'm gonna have some leftover.



:kidnap: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: vinsue]
    #22458614 -



--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: vinsue]
    #22458640 -

vinsue said:
I'm home and not expecting any t&ters, just like last year.:oldman:
Besides, my house smells like weed.:pipesmoke:
I'm not opening any doors.

Quote:
I also made sure to buy candy I like because I know I'm gonna have some leftover.



:kidnap: . . . :peace:



I just checked the bucket.  It's almost empty.  I liberated a couple Reeses and I'm glad I kept a bag of Mounds in reserve.  A man's gotta be prepared for the zombie holocaust.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22458648 -

The zombie apocalypse would be a rad way to go out


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22458652 -

Yes, I am alone on this fine Halloween night. I was planning on heading up to Salem , MA since the beginning of August... But alas, the those plans fell apart back in the middle of September for, more or less, one reason or another.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #22458802 -

Just started to rain hella downpour that means the rest of this candy is mine


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22458900 -

I was about to get some Shroome. But because I live in a city which one of the teams are playing in the world series. He decided to not go out. And he's all the way in Queens. So i have $ burning in my pocket and lonely and bored. Might just take a couple of my valiums or ambiens and comatose myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: BeefyNY]
    #22458917 -

BeefyNY said:
I was about to get some Shroome. But because I live in a city which one of the teams are playing in the world series. He decided to not go out. And he's all the way in Queens. So i have $ burning in my pocket and lonely and bored. Might just take a couple of my valiums or ambiens and comatose myself.



I'd like to that as well. However I had a few cups of coffee about an hour ago :lol: might get stoned later and take some night time photographs of a few bodies of water around where I live.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: BeefyNY]
    #22458920 -

Just trying to have a girl over tonight. I worked over time today. It's just crazy because most of the girls i'm trying to fuck are on house arrest, have boyfriends, or I work with. And none of those work out ever I hear.


--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #22458925 -

I am going to refrain from the easy shot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: zee007]
    #22458940 -

first rule of chat is dont talk about chat

but you have me on ignoreso you cant see this



im also staying in


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: JustForToday]
    #22458952 -

JustForToday said:
Just trying to have a girl over tonight. I worked over time today. It's just crazy because most of the girls i'm trying to fuck are on house arrest, have boyfriends, or I work with. And none of those work out ever I hear.



sounds like some classy ladies.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: zee007]
    #22458956 -

zee007 said:
mick said:
the wifey and i are gonna pass out candy to the 2 kids that might come by. then eat chinese food and watch a good movie.



I got chinese tonight aswell! General Tso's and Egg Fu Yung, can't go wrong...



sounds delicious!

we had house chicken, kung pao shrimp (xtra spicy), and cream cheese puffs. oficially stuffffffed with leftovers for a few hours from now :laugh:


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #22458967 -

I made chinese noodles a few minutes ago :drooling:

twas dank


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: danielx]
    #22459059 -

danielx said:
JustForToday said:
Just trying to have a girl over tonight. I worked over time today. It's just crazy because most of the girls i'm trying to fuck are on house arrest, have boyfriends, or I work with. And none of those work out ever I hear.



sounds like some classy ladies.



Just trying to get laid.:shrug:


--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: JustForToday]
    #22459189 -

"...on house arrest." LOL!!! I'm sorry, But that was kinda funny.

Maybe you need to branch out more, and find a different type of "winners".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: BeefyNY]
    #22459197 -

How the hell do you even meet anyone on house arrest lol


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22459225 -

desperation is a helluva drug


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone staying home for halloween? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22459273 -

I had to work earlier today which I do not usually work weekends so it sucked having to wake up early, especially on halloween. So when I got off I got a quick nap in, now I feel groggy and don't feel like doing anything. I was going to take a hit of acid, but now I feel like it would be a waste.

On that subject. My buddy's wife asked if I wanted to go to their halloween party tonight earlier and I said no because I had planned on doing acid. She proceeds to lecture me on how bad acid is for your health, brain, and how it can make people go crazy "permanently", etc. She is a nurse practitioner so she thinks she knows everything. I lol'd


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what is everyone doing for holloween ?
( 1 2 all )
Sammi 2,964 33 10/10/03 03:26 AM
by caolite
* Happy Halloween
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,267 53 10/31/09 05:58 PM
by Lazy Smurf
* What are your plans for Halloween?
( 1 2 3 all )
pwnasaurus 3,266 56 10/25/09 09:04 AM
by Le_Canard
* *Official*...what r u going to be for holloween?
( 1 2 3 all )
40oz 6,202 56 10/30/02 01:04 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Halloween
( 1 2 all )
DyingTree 2,237 29 10/03/08 12:38 AM
by magikgrl
* Happy Halloween! (Independent Non-LNC Affiliated Thread)
( 1 2 all )
HB 1,953 22 10/31/08 07:53 AM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* My HALLOWEEN costume ShroomFan 672 5 07/27/06 04:35 AM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Festival 8 / halloween concerts deadHead321 357 5 10/27/09 11:45 PM
by DirtMcgirt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,028 topic views. 9 members, 260 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.