Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Loc: U.S.A.
pod putty - just another black tar?
    #2234293 - 01/11/04 02:51 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Recently someone had their debut with papaver pods, dried.

They made teas that were very satisfying, and out of curiosity made some pod putty. 1.75 cups of well crushed pod, a few shots of lemon juice, 3 cups water, brought to boil for a while, added a few pinches of BS, and simmered for 30 minutes more or so till it was dark. Strained and did it 2 more times, each time producing more dark liquid. Took a few pots to boil down.

slow simmered till:

scraped to get 25 grams putty

Pretty excited -- but whats the best way to use the putty?

--- guess you just eat it or mix it with alcohol? --
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ev=#Post2173157

--------------------

- USA -

Edited by plura16 (01/11/04 03:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: pod putty - just another black tar? [Re: plura16]
    #2234457 - 01/11/04 07:13 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Eat it!!

or put it up your ass , but I would eat it, but dont assume you are hardcore, I thought I could do 2.7 grams of my putty and was kicked in the ass HARD and puked alot!

Try just under a gram or so, then NEXT time more if you want, but I like doing just a little chunk, its strong shit if yor pods were so be SAFE.

(I used like ABOUT 20 large and 20 mediums  in mine :smile:)

--------------------

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Re: pod putty - just another black tar? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2234466 - 01/11/04 07:25 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

someones heard about the anal methods but for them ass = exit only.

There was some post on p.org about a dude putting some in the small vials of ginsing extract and aging it for potency or whatever -- made up a few of those - one with 1.5 g and one with 1.75 g. Seems to be dissolving well.

Swallowed .5 g of putty and felt about half of what someone would feel with 4 ounces of nice tea(made with 2.5 cup water and 4-5 tps grounds). Good stuff. Its nice having it in a different form.

As far as people gagging and dying off injestion of any ptea product -- someone thinks 4oz of tea with mad brown sugar is strongly reminiscent of a strong sweet chamomile tea! Its a great pleasure drinking the tea -- and its heavy!

--------------------

- USA -

Offlinepfshroomer
MASTER OF MY DOMAIN
Male User Gallery

Loc: seeking the truth
    #2238123 - 01/12/04 10:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

So you can buy those dried pods of the internet and use those to make tea?I thought that those,once dried,didnt contain any opium once they had been dried out...?Anyways,be safe and have fun!
peace
PF~

--------------------
"Follow the medicine path with an open mind and a clear heart, and you will surely find inner peace and enlightenment."

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Re: pod putty - just another black tar? [Re: pfshroomer]
    #2240296 - 01/13/04 08:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yes, one "could" buy them and make tea, however that may be illegal.

dried pods contain -- enough power to set someone on their ass -- or even kill them probably ...

its good shit!

peace

--------------------

- USA -

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
    #2241048 - 01/14/04 07:30 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Thats really good. SWIM wants to make some now. And SWIM wants to know how did your tummy feel after dosing. Any nasua....

--------------------
DO what I Would

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: pod putty - just another black tar? [Re: Remut]
    #2241210 - 01/14/04 09:52 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It's hard to get it down in my opinion. I can never make it taste good.

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

#2242223 - 01/14/04 04:22 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, someone felt the "nausea" -- but it was more like a weird deep sensation -- not like a gagging or wanting to puke at all -- just like deep feeling.. not pain but -- very hard to explain..

as far as p.org's whole click swearing the shit is so horrible-- someone read their entire forum (minus any otd shit - wish i could register!!) - and was prepared for the worst. from moment one the tea was killer tasting -- after the addition of mass brown sugar.. over time, sugar was lessened.. and even omitted(for a few sips heh) -- and it still would never make someone gag... never.

maybe people feel the stomach cramp thing and get all nauseated and just associate that feeling with the tea.. making them gag at the taste or even smell.. -- someone knows a dude that nearly shits his pants when he even sees some blow.. heheh(this really is some other dude..)

someone thoroughly enjoys the tea -- but now they just normally drink the putty in french vanilla coffee. its good in the ginseng vials, but now its easier to get the 3 grams into the coffee, not that the ginseng vials don't taste great with a few grams in them. probably be better to load those with a syrup -- before its so solidified.

it was noticed too that in the ginseng vials(alcohol based) - left for 2 days sitting - you could see a deposit on the bottom, like a sediment.
lighter colored than the putty -- almost like a real light beige - assuming this was like plant matter or something... makes wheels spin about extraction. the already brown ginsing liquid gets opaque black when mixed with just a gram of tar.

tolerance is built fast -- even if you experiment tiny as hell and only get slightly medicated.. so go for it -- dont go too far - but dont widdle your tol away...

peace

--------------------

- USA -

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #2242791 - 01/14/04 10:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

how many pos did you use?

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Re: pod putty - just another black tar? [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2243397 - 01/15/04 05:54 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

it was 1.75 cups of crushed pods. if an estimate was made it would be inaccurate -- but as a guess.. hmmm -- say 25-35 pods
--this was for the putty

in tea -- 1/3 cup or so -- or like 5-7 pods

--------------------

- USA -

Edited by plura16 (01/15/04 07:27 AM)

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Re: pod putty - just another black tar? [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2243415 - 01/15/04 06:10 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

SWIM drank pod tea a few times no more that 4 taz fresh pods. The taste is bad but i belive SWIM had a hard time to get it down due to the taste. ONce down it was ok. And placing ground pods in vodka to make a tinture. BUt SWIM was lazy and did not bother looking for digi scale. Never got around to trying it but it has poppyish flavor and smell the color is a tan-light brown.

I made extraction(tinture) from cannabis and i use a metal coffie filter to strain it a few days later i seen setitment on the bottom.

A when a extraction is done with rue at the end you get a hash like setitment. I guess you had to get rid of this you need a chemical extraction or very fine filter. But this seitiment also carrys the goodies you want.

Its all about getting a more pure product.

--------------------
DO what I Would

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #2245365 - 01/16/04 12:58 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

IME, for every 300 grams pods -- dried, seed removed and ground to a "poppy flour" -- you will get 100 grams edible grade putty.

You can then swallow small balls of it and no gagging on vile poppy tea.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

#2245498 - 01/16/04 03:28 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Has anyone ever tried to further refine the puddy to a smokable form? Maybe just a simple alcohol extraction of the acidic water extract?

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Re: pod putty - just another black tar? [Re: Starter]
    #2245940 - 01/16/04 10:48 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

- USA -

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
    #2246283 - 01/16/04 02:15 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I love when Starter post lots of info, many pics and no bullshit.

I love the poppy threads i got some poppys growing but have not flowered yet but lots of nice buds.

Starter so its like a 3-1 extract. How many wash(s) did you use on the pods?

--------------------
DO what I Would

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

#2249969 - 01/18/04 05:16 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

just wanted to add -- 100 2 -2.5 foot lengths of papa stems, the knobs, and some leaves were extracted (lemon/BS)-- one pass -- and the resulting broth was reduced to make putty.

during this time -- someone was pulled away from the stovetop, and most of the putty got real dry -- not burnt, but totally dehydrated.

also -- the putty was not looking pure black like the pod putty did -- it was more of a dark brown.

the more puttyish stuff was balled up, and the real dry stuff was scraped and chopped. now its like this "smokable opium powder"

someone knows its not real opium -- but man -- when you smoke this stuff -- the taste -- killer taste -- like what someone imagines opium would taste like -- its real good tasting -- and it gets someone high -- like a stoner weed high -- off only a few bong pulls. when sprinkled on some shitty commercial herbs -- makes it burn forever -- while adding a rich ass sweet ultra nice taste.

someone is very, very happy with this lesser/different form of "putty".

the stems gave out like 13 grams of carmelized tarball, and like 12 grams of the powder. - almost equal to what 1.75 cups of pod gave.. btw 100 stems of this size were like over a gallon of plant matter in the pot.

peace

--------------------

- USA -

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #2249992 - 01/18/04 06:01 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

so its like a 3-1 extract. How many wash(s) did you use on the pods?

Yep, approx. 3:1, provided you use seedless dry pods ground to a dust.

No washes, just squeeze real hard the boiled material in a bubble bag, or lacking bubble bags, use a pair of stockings. I prefer bubble bags as they strain without allowing excessive garbage through. Wear rubber gloves, it's very hot. Then boil down the filtered tea to an edible putty grade.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom