Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Haircuts
    #22337104 -

I hate getting my hair cut. Not because it's unpleasant, but because the hairdressers can't understand simple requests like "Just take a few inches off" because they're too busy wondering what random celebrity haircut I want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #22337110 -

I cut my own hair. I hate having to go get it done. I'm not a very open/social person to people I don't know, so I just sit there in awkward silence while they cut my hair. They always try to make small talk but only get simple 1 or 2 word answers from me, then it gets more awkward.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22337118 -

Looks up the best barber shop in your city. Show them a picture of you or someone else with the hair you want.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Matt87]
    #22337135 -

I decided I'm only gonna book appointments with the guy who owns the place I go to because his employees are incompetent. Find out who is good and only book appointments (don't just walk in for a haircut).


--------------------


"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #22337177 -

I used to be like you. Just shave your head man. It's way more liberating and you save yourself 20 bucks.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #22337184 -

The worst thing about haircuts is making small-talk with the barber.


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: ChasingBliss]
    #22337200 -

I buzz my own hair and my son's hair. That way I save money, and only have myself to blame for a shit haircut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Shiithead]
    #22337215 -

Shiithead said:
I used to be like you. Just shave your head man. It's way more liberating and you save yourself 20 bucks.



I'll just learn to cut it. I'm male, but my hair has been a foot or longer since I was like 12. I find that doing something myself if I need it done causes the fewest problems. Once I get my paychecks I'll have to buy some mirrors, grooming equipment, and quality scissors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Faustoid]
    #22337228 -

It's kinda hard to give yourself a shit haircut though.. At least for me it is. It's all done with guards, to get a really clean cut I start out just slightly longer than I intend to cut off the majority, then go back over it with the size I want. Comes out completely even/clean. Even guards for the ears and shit. Only thing I need help with is the back of my neck and that just takes my wife about 20 seconds to do.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Shiithead] * 1
    #22337231 -

I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Adolin]
    #22337250 -

Ha I make my sister cut it.


--------------------

In the end, it all comes down to being yourself and taking responsibility for who and what you are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #22337350 -

I haven't had my hair cut in about 10 years. :eek:

I've been considering it recently though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Adolin]
    #22337371 -

Bullshit I have never been more aware bald/short hair.

I have had long hair for the longest time and have picked up a lot of unneeded frequencies. Bald/short hair is the way to go.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Shiithead]
    #22337376 -

Barber, go to a Real barber.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Atreyu]
    #22337396 -

I've always had my friends do it. They do a better job than hair dressers. Right now I use a friend of mine and give him $10-$15 for it. I just get a pretty simple 2-3 fade. I obviously don't let just any friends do it, only the ones who are good enough to cut their own hair really well too and already own the buzzer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* man... f**k hairdressers indica 1,302 12 05/18/06 02:51 AM
by indica
* My Beard is getting pretty long. Thinking of cutting it. Thought? - Pics included inside.
( 1 2 all )
sunshinekushman 1,769 33 09/04/11 03:23 PM
by Adamist
* haircuts ApeBaboon 782 18 04/11/08 07:32 PM
by ApeBaboon
* haircut Toricious 504 3 01/27/05 09:40 PM
by Toricious
* Giving kids "old man haircuts" as punishment
( 1 2 all )
my3rdeye 4,184 25 02/08/15 07:16 AM
by Peace of Mind 1
* Haircuts
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 4,161 71 05/22/16 02:20 PM
by Cujllickduo
* How often do you get a haircut
( 1 2 3 all )
Nifflerz 2,974 46 06/24/13 11:21 AM
by VivaLaMushie
* Haircuts *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Alec_Baldwin 2,555 24 11/09/10 11:58 PM
by Chubba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
704 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.