Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Soccer is better than football video
    #22244537 -

watch the number one goal... And you will agree. [flash=425,344]http:/
/flash]

Edited by Kinko (09/16/15 06:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Kinko]
    #22244568 -

I call football, football and american football american football. Either way yes football is better :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: DivineO]
    #22244605 -

American football is "Handegg".

I think it symbolizes a role reversal of reproduction personally, rather than a bunch of sperm attacking an egg, it's an egg fighting through vast numbers of sperm. The idea is that weaker sperm can just be pushed aside or dodged, only the strongest can halt the progression. At which point that sperm can then impregnate the egg. The sperm also play this "game" to keep competitors from entering the egg before they can. The tactics are to keep it in constant motion so no sperm is able to make direct contact, and in certain cases a "kick" sends it back through the Fallopian Tubes. This method is employed under the mindset of "if I can't have it, no one can". Yet another way to weed out the weak who are not worthy of becoming actual human beings.

Strangest of all is how sperm seem to team up with each other in direct rivalry with others. Sometimes after long battle, the egg becomes nearly pinned down and it becomes a free for all, rather than risk the rival getting to it, an attempt to pass the egg to a single team sperm, far distant from the rest, is used. A hail mary. The receiving sperm then has ample time to "score" as all the rest are cluster fucked far away.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22244655 -

dewd wtf sperm idfk what your talking aout and as much as i could careless about football soccer is 10x worse. That video was redtarded have you ever even seen american football?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22244662 -

AmericaN football is very boring to watch , with pauses every 2-10 secs:stanhopefacepalm: murica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22244699 -

I was bored and trying to kill time :shrug:


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22244703 -

If you prefer handegg thats great and all. Rugby and football are pretty good to watch vs hand egg imo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: DivineO]
    #22244709 -

I don't like any of them. I think sports are stupid honestly. Watching them anyways. Playing them can be a lot of fun, but I really don't get the fascination with sitting there watching it. I never have.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22244717 -

They pause every 2 sec to set up incredibly complex plays that lead to hits and action youllll never fucking see in soccer or rugby :youseethisshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22244722 -

My problem is they spent more time in idle than actual gameplay..... So retarded gtfo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Kinko]
    #22244729 -

again that is in the core of the sport where its a group of people working as a team to complete corridinated plays. Its alot like a war or something. Its def alot dif than pussy ass soccer LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22244738 -

I mean I woulda played soccer if we didnt have actual cool sports to play in the spring like lacrosse which is esentially soccer thats harder and not for pussies. and for the record i used to hate football until i started drinking beer. :shrug:

Edited by CHeifM4sterDiezL (09/16/15 08:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22244820 -

This question has potencial to develop in pationate debate


--------------------
Cranching numbers :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: crazybean]
    #22244848 -

Not really there isnt much of an arguement here watching soccer is like watching paint dry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22244851 -

So is watching handegg.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22244910 -

Here we go


--------------------
Cranching numbers :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: crazybean]
    #22244919 -

Let me trg another one, Barcelona or Real Madrid, Messi or Ronaldo, Brazil or Argentina, Germany or UK, etc.


--------------------
Cranching numbers :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: crazybean]
    #22244938 -

germany has the best soccer in the world atm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22244982 -

Shroomslip said:
I don't like any of them. I think sports are stupid honestly. Watching them anyways. Playing them can be a lot of fun, but I really don't get the fascination with sitting there watching it. I never have.



I wish I could've had this mentality from day one. I'm a big sports fan, and I faithfully follow all of my Michigan teams -- and I let big losses ruin my day, and sometimes week. It's fucking pathetic.

In reality it's a meaningless stupid ass game that's played with a gotdamn ball that is meant to serve as a form of entertainment, yet I allow these fuckers who I don't even know personally, to have a real effect on my life. I mean what in the actual fuck, man. It's fucking so utterly retarded & sad when I think about it.

Yet at this point it's so deeply ingrained in me (been following these teams since I was a little kid) that I honestly don't think there's any changing it at this point, sadly.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soccer is better than football video [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22244991 -

And OP, I prefer American football, I have no interest in soccer, but to each their own. Everybody has their own preference. It's funny to me how soccer fans & American football fans have to constantly try to prove which one is better. There doesn't have to be a "better" one. It's just up to the individual.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Soccer the most important socializing skill in Europe. Scarfmeister 2,201 16 12/31/05 05:28 PM
by cubeladd
* Football (soccer).... Loosifa 1,028 10 09/16/04 07:10 PM
by Thor
* Football????????
( 1 2 all )
southerngirl05 2,591 29 11/14/05 08:22 PM
by southerngirl05
* Live giant squid caught on film *VIDEO* Bi0TeK 2,421 16 09/28/05 05:15 PM
by Smushroom
* Live Soccer score shirley knott 1,012 9 01/26/05 04:37 PM
by Tao
* shroomery fantasy football?
( 1 2 all )
hairs 2,625 26 08/22/04 04:57 PM
by hairs
* European Soccer Fans Madtowntripper 817 6 04/13/05 01:27 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,988 topic views. 3 members, 58 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.