Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Notorious international terrorists trained in America
    #2218968 - 01/04/04 06:17 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Notorious international terrorists trained in America [Re: enotake2]
    #2218975 - 01/04/04 06:20 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The headings are links on the main page (of url) to read more in depth about the different areas.

What is the SOA?

The School of the Americas (SOA), in 2001 renamed the “Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation,” is a combat training school for Latin American soldiers, located at Fort Benning, Georgia.

Initially established in Panama in 1946, it was kicked out of that country in 1984 under the terms of the Panama Canal Treaty. Former Panamanian President, Jorge Illueca, stated that the School of the Americas was the “biggest base for destabilization in Latin America.” The SOA, frequently dubbed the “School of Assassins,” has left a trail of blood and suffering in every country where its graduates have returned.

Over its 56 years, the SOA has trained over 60,000 Latin American soldiers in counterinsurgency techniques, sniper training, commando and psychological warfare, military intelligence and interrogation tactics. These graduates have consistently used their skills to wage a war against their own people. Among those targeted by SOA graduates are educators, union organizers, religious workers, student leaders, and others who work for the rights of the poor. Hundreds of thousands of Latin Americans have been tortured, raped, assassinated, “disappeared,” massacred, and forced into refugee by those trained at the School of Assassins.

SOA/WHISC Background

On January 17, 2001 the School of the Americas was replaced by the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. The new military training school is the continuation of the SOA under a new name. It is a new name, but the same shame.

SOA Graduates

Visit the SOA Graduate section to learn about notorious graduates of the School of the Americas. In this section you will also find a complete list of SOA graduates sorted by country.

SOA, Labor & Globilization

From its beginning, the mission of the SOA has been to train soldiers to protect the interests of multinational corporations and maintain the economic status quo for the few rich and powerful in the US and their cohorts in Latin America. Labor leaders and union organizers have always been among the primary targets of SOA violence.

Colombia

In Colombia and the Andean Region, our taxpayer money is paying to escalate a civil war, displace hundreds of thousands of civilians, strengthen a military with a horrible human rights record, damage critical bio-diversity in the Amazon basin, and more! Learn about the connections between the SOA and Colombia.

Guatemala

Reports Citing SOA

Read a variety of reports from international human rights organizations and agency citing the SOA and SOA graduates.

SOA Manuals

Read the actual text of a variety of SOA training manuals. Manuals on topics such as Counter Intelligence, and Terrorism and the Urban Guerilla are available here in english and spanish

Victims Names

Learn about massacres committed by SOA graduates and read the names of their victims

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #2219437 - 01/04/04 11:01 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

There is nothing ironic about the SOA. It is merely disgusting and wrong that the USA trains Latinos to hurt their own people for the "safety" and "stability" of the western hemisphere.

Fuck you School of Americas.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

OfflineGranola
bag lady

Loc: 50.0N-6.0E
    #2221080 - 01/05/04 04:40 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

there hasnt been a conflict since 1949 the the US hasnt been involved in by training, arms sales or 'advisors'.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2221183 - 01/05/04 05:30 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

it's odd...

I've been really curious about the whole operation condor,
kissinger/nixon, SOA history, but I haven't been able to
find any texts that seem to cover this bloody, yet largely
unexplored avenue of american history in central and
south america.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineShizpow
Street Samurai

Loc: Oregon
    #2221846 - 01/05/04 10:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Notorious international terrorists trained in America...I read something about that, I think they're called "Marines" or something, and whenever somebody needs terrorized, we send them in to blow shit up and kill people.

--------------------
If you cut a face lengthwise, urinate on it, and trample on it with straw sandles, it is said that the skin will come off. This was heard by the priest Gyojaku when he was in Kyoto. It is information to be treasured.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2222296 - 01/06/04 03:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Makes you wonder why Bush isn't out protesting for his father and Reagan to be brought back and tried for crimes against humanity ias part of their "war on terror".

Reagan might have forgotten what he did, that doesn't mean the rest of us should.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: Notorious international terrorists trained in America [Re: Xlea321]
    #2242453 - 01/14/04 06:10 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

good post.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom