Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Chasing the dragin
    #22200266 -

Nobody ever catches the fucking dragon. Do you know how depressing that is??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: The Moose]
    #22200270 -

That is why you force the dragon into your veins.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: TNK]
    #22200273 -

I used to catch the dragon every time I did a blast of meth cause I kept upping the dose and it got more intense each time.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: TNK]
    #22200274 -

TheNatureKid said:
That is why you force the dragon into your veins.




--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #22200276 -

I don't think its possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: The Moose]
    #22200297 -

The Moose said:
I don't think its possible.



what do you know ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #22200306 -

What do you mean? Like have you every caught the dragon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: The Moose] * 1
    #22200323 -

You don't catch the dragon, the dragon catches you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: The Moose]
    #22200325 -

In a way i believe man i was once a high ketamine and mephedrone user.

i used to go to the sea at night sniff 9-10 grams an get completely fucked once i jumped into the sea was feeling it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #22200346 -

I've never had such an experience where I was truly just beyond anything ever before. I mean get far but it's just never farrrrrrrrr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: The Moose]
    #22200438 -

what is this thread referring to????????? dragons? really? :underage:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22200665 -

zillions of

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: Brown Buffalo]
    #22207577 -

:facepalm3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chasing the dragin [Re: TNK]
    #22207873 -

TheNatureKid said:
That is why you force the dragon into your veins.



Yep i did it for 2+ years. I'm now 2+ years clean. I still became an alcoholic but it took me leaving my home in alaska. Had to leave everything and I've been so lonely. Im addicted to talking to people it makes me feel a little less alone. Just now i talk to everybody.

I believe everybody has a story to tell. And i want to hear as many of them as possible. But it took over a year and a half of every day all day drinking its become a habit.

I stayed up all fucking night sweating and wishing i were dead last night. Alcohol wds are so much worse than heroin imo. And that's the legal one. Go figure. My whole body shakes. I've never really had anxiety before but when im walking up the street and cant even look people in the eyes. And im in a fucking huge rut right now. And i have confidence for days but i dont anymore. I know they can see it. As im trying to swipe my card and my hands are shaking. Its embarrasing as fuck. I never had that on heroin it just made me feel like i had the flu and my body felt weakish but not like this.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bearded Dragon?
( 1 2 all )
sic_zim85 3,950 28 08/21/06 07:31 PM
by makaveli8x8
* Komodo dragons maul man to death LobsterSauceDiscord 768 4 03/28/09 01:48 AM
by twighead
* RPG - Legend of the green dragon, interested?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
Fliquid 20,182 247 08/08/05 11:24 PM
by PuZuZu
* Enter the Dragon...
( 1 2 all )
jcldragon 1,851 20 05/11/05 07:57 AM
by hollandstulips
* I had ANOTHER chasing dream MOTH 1,521 12 05/15/04 08:04 PM
by wandrnshaman
* . AnonymousRabbit 1,134 0 04/06/08 07:48 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* It's Superbowl Sunday. Everybody's already drinking and eating wings.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,411 60 02/04/08 07:24 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Everybody Knows... PapaverS 1,652 10 02/16/04 02:35 PM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
478 topic views. 2 members, 299 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.