Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
R.I.P my little buddy
    #2215639 -

This ones for my nephew that battled bone cancer for three years, he passed from his parents arms into the arms of our heavenly father dec. 27th, 2003.  He was an inspiration to all who knew him during his three year battle with cancer. He taught us the true meaning of faith, courage and determination.

RIP my little buddy 1988-2003  :frown:

If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine
And my tunes were played on the harp unstrung,
Would you hear my voice come through the music,
Would you hold it near as it were your own?
It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken,
Pherhaps they're better left unsung.
I don't know, don't really care.
Let there be songs to fill the air.
Ripple in the water when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
Reach out your hand if your cup is empty,
If your cup is full may it be again,
Let it be known there is a fountain
That was made by the hands of men.
There is a road, no simple highway, Between the dawn and dark of night, And if you go no one may follow, That path is for your steps alone.
Ripple in still water, When there is no pebble tossed, Nor wind to blow.
But if you fall you fall alone. If you should stand then who's to guide you? If I knew I would take you home.

:heart:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2215643 -

RIP friend....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2215674 -

My heart goes out to you and the family. May his short life be an inspiration to all of us to get out there and live while we still have ours.


--------------------


Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2215693 -

I am sorry for your loss.  :frown:
May your friend rest in peace.


--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2215769 -

I'm so sorry for your loss.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2215861 -

kindkesey, i am so sorry about your nephew. he is in a better place and you will see him again. take care of yourself, i'll be sending good thoughts your family's way.


--------------------
"Everything that limits us, we have to put aside."  Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2215875 -

Tragedy, if only it could have been different. I send the best to you and your family in your time of suffering.


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2216020 -

thats sad man
i feel for u i just had a close member of my family pass on
i send my best to u and ur family :frown:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2216257 -

condolences to you and your family...sorry about the loss :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2216274 -

I wish you and your family all the best for the
future, and hope 2004 brings you and your clan better times.


--------------------
er

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2216294 -

"Going to leave this Brokedown Palace
On my hands and my knees I will roll roll roll
Make myself a bed by the the water side
In my time in my time I will roll roll roll" Garcia/Hunter


My heartfelt feelings go to you and your family as you deal with this loss of your nephew as he left the suffering of the brokedown palace to merge into oneness with eternal love. Its always so hard and sad when a life so young must end. Sounds like he taught you alot. Don't think of him as gone , but like God he is everywere.

Sorry to ramble kindkesey. I guess like usual I am trying to express something through words that can't be expressed. So I'll close in saying I wish you and your family peace in dealing with your nephews parting. Though we are strangers in real life, don't hesitate to tell me if I can to anything to help you and your family through this. For now I just send you some love. :heart:


--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: chinacat72]
    #2216523 -

Thank you all for your very kind words.

The love in this coumminity is overwhelming  :heart:

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2216594 -

RIP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2216718 -

Sorry man  :frown:

He's a part of everything now, though, and not limited to a mortal body.



www.heavensmiles.com/images/new_orleans_show/rios_nola_signing.JPG">


--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: kindkesey]
    #2217523 -

I am sorry to hear this.  :frown: My condolences to you and your family.


--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P my little buddy [Re: motaman]
    #2217656 -

im sorry to hear of your loss. he is now reborn and one with nature and all that surounds us. i can only think of the pain u feel i recentley almost lost my grandfather to cancer, may this tragedy be a reminder that life is fragile and unpredictable and you need to live each day as though it were your last,


--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* My Buddy Just Got Hustled by the Mexican Border Patrol... DrCamacho89 1,437 10 11/01/19 01:48 AM
by Fiery
* NO!!!! My Buddy is breaking up with his girlfriend...
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 2,356 26 04/25/07 12:29 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Fat Girl Fuck Buddies......Please share
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Spiritual Seeker 58,003 272 02/08/10 07:55 PM
by valleyboy
* my buddies arrest....questions, need answers?!
( 1 2 all )
phishytrip 6,693 28 02/09/05 03:35 PM
by Vvellum
* I'm starting to think a good buddy of mine is gay...
( 1 2 all )
DrCamacho89 3,029 25 05/30/07 08:25 PM
by Newbie
* So my buddy has cavities! hankydanky2k 1,683 15 07/18/04 12:29 AM
by Sev
* I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, BUDDY! Snape 636 13 04/19/08 05:34 PM
by Thor

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,015 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.