Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Megaman Fans!!! * 3
    #22152891 -

I got really good feed back from my last video covering Zelda's Lullaby
So I wanted to keep going and mix it up!

Improvised to Bubble Man's Theme song from Megaman 2

Let me know what you guys thinks!!
and if you have an Video Game song request?
Let me know and I play it
  :laugh: :tongue: :wink:



--------------------
This isn't real life.... this is fantasy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: Leroy2112]
    #22152997 -

It sounds really good.  Can you do music from bust-a-move first level?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: Leroy2112]
    #22153013 -

dude megaman sucks :whatyougonnado:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: zZZz]
    #22153018 -

zZZz said:
dude megaman sucks :whatyougonnado:



:yeahthatsfunny:


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: zZZz]
    #22153026 -

zZZz said:
dude megaman sucks :whatyougonnado:



Seriously

And nice purple font.

:homo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: OpenMiiinD]
    #22153036 -

It's funny because all 24 of his posts are him posting some kind of creative content.

What an asshole.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: OpenMiiinD]
    #22153047 -

:kenthumbup: awesome


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: pfxtc]
    #22153063 -

pfxtc said:
It's funny because all 24 of his posts are him posting some kind of creative content.

What an asshole.



I'm not saying he's an asshole. I'm just wondering whats up with the homo ass purple font and I do legitimately think megaman fucking sucks :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: OpenMiiinD]
    #22153067 -

OP I apologize for this thread turning out this way. The pub is in chaos!


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: OpenMiiinD] * 1
    #22153076 -

OpenMiiinD said:
I do legitimately think megaman fucking sucks :shrug:



then why would you enter a thread titled "Megaman Fans!!!"


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #22153084 -

how could he not, op spammed it all over the front page


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #22153087 -

because what kind of puppet troll acct would he be otherwise?


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #22153088 -

Because its the internet and I live in America. This logic entails that I'm free to say megaman sucks. I'm sorry that hurts your butt so badly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: OpenMiiinD]
    #22153289 -

I'd have to say I greatly prefer megaman to your salty ass!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: twighead]
    #22153383 -

lol he's banned already


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: OpenMiiinD]
    #22153411 -

LOL I like purple

It was a classic for me growing up
But what is a game you like? I want to get more ideas in music :smile:


--------------------
This isn't real life.... this is fantasy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: Leroy2112]
    #22153450 -

my wife loves playing video game music on piano
she knows so many fintal fantasy songs - as well as zelda.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: fapjack]
    #22153453 -

Send me a link! :laugh:
I found a couple... but idk if its the right one o.O
I never played it


--------------------
This isn't real life.... this is fantasy...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: Leroy2112]
    #22153562 -

well there's like hundreds of final fantasy ones :lol:
she's never recorded herself - too self conscious :smile: i got her a piano for bday last year after using crappy keyboards all life.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megaman Fans!!! [Re: pfxtc]
    #22153575 -

I wish I knew how to play the piano.. It's a cool instrument.

Either way, it seemed like a good song from the 8 seconds I listened to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Megaman X Collection desiretoheal 697 13 01/26/10 11:00 PM
by akira_akuma
* Phish stuns fans at conclusion of final show Adom 2,268 18 08/18/04 06:17 PM
by Rose
* Megaman X Street Fighter CosmicFool 449 3 08/29/10 02:41 PM
by boxcarguy07
* any fans of the band Mew? Toddo 611 9 03/27/07 05:36 PM
by bluedolphin
* Who here plays musical instruments?
( 1 2 3 all )
RRhoads 7,641 58 11/16/04 10:52 PM
by pantsboy
* I want to learn to play a musical instrument
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,497 41 07/24/07 11:28 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Chuck Palahniuk... fight club fans beejay 1,471 15 09/22/05 05:50 AM
by lechuck
* My instruments. Hooty 1,744 10 07/04/04 03:27 PM
by Snape

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,282 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.