Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Vodka Slushie TEK * 1
    #21850868 -

Due to high demand, and by high demand I mean people bitching about the PUB.

I thought I would share with you all, how I decided to get drunk today.

Step 1#
Get some cheap Vodka and some Otter Pops.
Freeze both the Vodka and Otter Pops.



Step 2#
Empty the frozen Otter Pops into some sort of empty container.



Step 3#
Add Vodka, whatever you feel is appropriate, I don't measure my Alcohol.



Step 4#
Shake the shit out of it, until It is slushie consitancy.

Step 5#
Drink and Enjoy.



--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21850876 -

l0l


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #21850880 -

Shroomopotamus said:
l0l



Yup. :smug:


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21850883 -

a blender and ice works well


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #21850886 -

ReposadoXochipilli said:
a blender and ice works well



I have neither, I use Otter Pops.
Obviously.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21850889 -

:derfase:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21850892 -

Least' I went through the effort of trying to entertain the PUB.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21850959 -

mmm... that looks good as fuck. i love those kind of popsicle. the blue ones espectially


definitely getting a box at the store next time im out

:asianofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: Adolin]
    #21850988 -

I'm chilling my vodka again for a minute, than going to make one with like, twelve red ones and a bunch of booze, I couldn't even taste the last one, absolutely amazing.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: Adolin]
    #21850997 -

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: ElevenDeadBabies]
    #21851038 -

Time for round 2#


Added twice as much vodka, time to get faded. :faded:



:cheers: Pubbers.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21851514 -

That's some real rot gut vodka, isn't it?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: koods]
    #21851549 -

Yeah it is pretty fucking nasty, but for 6$ a fith, I gotta drink it.

:cheers:

Im'a polish off this bottle, shoot some heroin up my ass, flop around on the floor.

LIKE A G



--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21851607 -

Take pics


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21851617 -

You look exactly like a skater named Carl that I used to sell pot to.

Is that vodka slushy prone to brain freeze?

That's a lot of sugar. Why not just freeze sour puss? In the end it will be the same consistency, same alcohol percentage, and still give you the same hangover.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: Zombi3]
    #21851790 -

I use what I have available, somebody left a box of otter pops at my place, so I use that.

I prefer drink GIN and GRAPEFRUIT juice with my elder neighbor.

I don't have ice, and it takes like 16 hours + to freeze ice-cubes.

IDK what sour puss is, are you calling me a sour puss?

I have like a half gram of heroin in the mail box, but can't go get it, my neighbor(he lives on my property) has the key, but he totally busted me last time, and said he'd tell MY DAD if I did it again, I'm a grown ass man and he is threatening to tell my daddy? I should punch him in fucking the throat.

But I need him to get to work.

Fuck, I'm faded, need more booze.

:cheers:

pics will come if I remember :wink:


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: Adolin]
    #21851794 -

Dont forget the vodka!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: Zombi3]
    #21851795 -

Zombi3 said:
You look exactly like a skater named Carl that I used to sell pot to.

Is that vodka slushy prone to brain freeze?

That's a lot of sugar. Why not just freeze sour puss? In the end it will be the same consistency, same alcohol percentage, and still give you the same hangover.



I AM CARL, JK.

Naw, no brain-freeze, just delicious cooling liquor.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: ChinChiller]
    #21851800 -

Errolscool said:
Dont forget the vodka!



Make sure it is the cheapest vodka you can find, I paid 6.58$ for that 5th


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vodka Slushie TEK [Re: TNK]
    #21851825 -

Do your heroin and get wasted mhmm


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beer slushies! ToTheSummit 1,769 11 03/15/08 09:36 AM
by thedudenj
* vodka and lemonade TODAY 1,542 10 03/19/05 06:04 AM
by zahudulallah
* What is a good Vodka???
( 1 2 3 all )
JiggleThaHandle 5,847 42 11/13/03 07:45 PM
by debianlinux
* Can anyone recommend a GOOD blender?? MOTH 2,381 19 07/13/04 11:05 PM
by RuNE
* whats the best CHEAP vodka?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,037 30 09/06/04 07:32 PM
by naut
* I got my new blender MOTH 1,326 14 07/21/04 11:41 PM
by JPZ
* Do Vodka and Sprite taste good together? Freeker 7,805 10 02/20/05 10:47 PM
by garbage
* Bit of first harvest just ingested...and I'm drunk on vodka. GnuBobo 892 14 08/23/04 02:42 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,541 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.