Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!!
    #21825218 -

I'm going to be tripping my balls off on the beach in no time :trippinbawelz: fuck yesssss


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!! [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 1
    #21825293 -

Awesome, dude.
Don't be a shitty tourist and stick with all the other Americans and Canadians in the resort areas.

Go explore! Rent a jeep and go trekking through the beautiful tropical forests for a day.
While you're there wander off into a random trail and jump off of a waterfall.

Get up at sunrise one day and ask one of the fishermen on the beach to go along with them for the day.
Go into the downtown area of whatever is the closest city and get a ball of blow and a hot hooker for $20 for a whole night.

Do not eat at any of the overpriced restaurants in or by the resort.
Eat what the locals eat and do what the locals do.

You'll have a lot better time this way. :awesomenod:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!! [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21825299 -

Have fun it's gorgeous. It's all good, I liked the Pacific Coast the best.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!! [Re: kr0nik0]
    #21825398 -

kr0nik0 said:
Awesome, dude.
Don't be a shitty tourist and stick with all the other Americans and Canadians in the resort areas.

Go explore! Rent a jeep and go trekking through the beautiful tropical forests for a day.
While you're there wander off into a random trail and jump off of a waterfall.

Get up at sunrise one day and ask one of the fishermen on the beach to go along with them for the day.
Go into the downtown area of whatever is the closest city and get a ball of blow and a hot hooker for $20 for a whole night.

Do not eat at any of the overpriced restaurants in or by the resort.
Eat what the locals eat and do what the locals do.

You'll have a lot better time this way. :awesomenod:


fuck ya man thank you. Any tips or places I would visit would be much appreciated!! :pm:


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!! [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21825421 -

I might be in Costa Rica in October too since it's my birthday and I have a little piece of property / shack I'm building down there. There's still pretty good surfing there in October too if you surf. :mushroom2:

Just keep in mind it'll probably rain every day you're there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!! [Re: D.M.T]
    #21825459 -

Love the rain! If you're there from the 1-11th of October we should grab a beer man


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!! [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21825512 -

For sure. We'll see. I've been going back and forth a bit.

If you're picky about beer there isn't a lot of selection down there. I usually drink a Guatemalan brand called Gallo, it's a little better than Corona, but not by much. Supposedly craft beer has been picking up in the last year or two in Costa Rica, but I haven't been able to locate any of the micro brews yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm going to Costa Rica in October!!! [Re: D.M.T]
    #21827798 -

Ive always wanted to go.
I wonder how if the locals got any good shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Going to Costa Rica...with the boss!
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,303 25 03/10/07 07:13 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Costa Rica
( 1 2 all )
sucklesworth 1,612 21 09/27/05 04:28 PM
by geokills
* Things to do in Costa Rica?
( 1 2 all )
Rebelutionsssss 2,945 24 07/20/15 09:59 AM
by Turtletotem
* Costa Rica adeptMind 1,577 15 04/26/05 08:32 PM
by afoaf
* Goin to the pharm in costa rica tospace 1,390 15 10/05/10 12:36 AM
by SillyBilly
* Costa Rica TheCow 576 2 12/03/05 07:06 AM
by gregorio
* Vacation in Costa Rica Pulsar 335 2 01/02/13 10:05 PM
by SheikCorp
* can i get a masters in america with a bachelors from costa rica leafing 291 2 11/17/15 07:22 PM
by Nifflerz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
391 topic views. 3 members, 152 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.