Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Can muslim women date Christians
    #21657619 -

Im a white christian guy living in the usa. I met a woman from the middle east she is a muslim and brown skinned. is there any hope, how do I get a muslim girl to date me?

Edited by Anonymous (05/11/15 02:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21657642 -

Plan on giving up eating pork chops and bacon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #2] * 2
    #21657647 -

Strap a vest on and go blow some people up then you get 72 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21657736 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Strap a vest on and go blow some people up then you get 72 of them.



thats how the pros do it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #21658664 -

"Im white. ofcourse Im not muslim."  I had to tell that to someone once. Why do muslim men get so angry if they hear of a muslim women being interested in a non-muslim?  Not to mention muslim men are hypocrits. Muslims say its okay for a Muslim man to marry a christian woman or jew, but say muslim women can only marry a muslim. I dont understand it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21662269 -

Anonymous #1 said:
"Im white. ofcourse Im not muslim."  I had to tell that to someone once. Why do muslim men get so angry if they hear of a muslim women being interested in a non-muslim?  Not to mention muslim men are hypocrits. Muslims say its okay for a Muslim man to marry a christian woman or jew, but say muslim women can only marry a muslim. I dont understand it.



Why would you want to get involved with a muslim woman?  Find a white girl and be happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #21662637 -

American girls are a lot more stuck up and have insane expectations. Girls from the Middle East who come to America seem to be more humble and kind. Plus I have thing for brown girls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21662764 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Plus I have thing for brown girls.



:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21676934 -

that's cuz the girls in america are guyz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #21676944 -

Darkies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #21708987 -

Muslim women can marry Christian men. 
islam accepts the followers of jesus as "the people of the book"
These people of the book are regarded as true Christians. Meaning they believe in a Monotheistic Creator and do not blaspheme against the Creator by believing he is triune or part of a trinity And also do not slander the prophet jesus by calling him god or divine or part of the so called "godhead" (trinity).

Jews and true Christians and true Muslims are part of the same linear teaching. Each prophet came after the other, islam is considered the culmination and completion of the one Abrahamic faith.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #21709691 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Muslim women can marry Christian men. 
islam accepts the followers of jesus as "the people of the book"
These people of the book are regarded as true Christians. Meaning they believe in a Monotheistic Creator and do not blaspheme against the Creator by believing he is triune or part of a trinity And also do not slander the prophet jesus by calling him god or divine or part of the so called "godhead" (trinity).

Jews and true Christians and true Muslims are part of the same linear teaching. Each prophet came after the other, islam is considered the culmination and completion of the one Abrahamic faith.



I actually have a friend who is Catholic and married a guy from Iraq. Hes Islamic, not sure if he brings out the prayer rug and what not. Probably is to Islam as the bulk of people are to Christians who claim the title. But it is the faith he identifies with

Edited by Anonymous (05/22/15 09:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #21710893 -

As of late I have been finding the hijab to be an attractive element of a woman's appearance. Many Middle-Eastern woman have beautiful faces and the hijab only seems to compliment that. I even liked when my ex-girlfriend wore a silk scarf like a hijab and she was not of middle eastern descent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #21710962 -

wat?

How the fuck does it compliment there face? All you can see is eyes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21711011 -

My friends dad married remarried to an islamic girl. I believe he was catholic but could have been baptist, he ended up converting Islam. I can't remember if the father of the girl wouldn't let her marry him till he converted or it was an official religious thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21711042 -

Anonymous #6 said:
wat?

How the fuck does it compliment there face? All you can see is eyes?





Burkas seem intense, I have to admit.

Hijab


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #21711124 -

I like how "Chador" Is just a fucking sleeping bag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21711126 -

Also I had no idea that there were multiple styles of... turban.. thing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #21711151 -

Neither did I :lol:

Obviously I've seen the different styles, but it never really registered that there was a difference.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a white Christian guy, but I like a muslim girl [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #21723156 -

RAPE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,778 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,283 41 02/28/10 07:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
402 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.