Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
has anyone ever grown a Sida cordifolia
    #21653374 -

I have one that I've been growing for about the past 2 months under my grow lights and out of about 100 seeds it's the only one that sprouted. ATM it's about 3 or 4in tall but as it grows new leaves it seems to loose it older ones at the same time so it kind of worries me that I'm not doing something right.


I can't find ANY growing information on this plant anywhere as it seems to be nearly impossible to grow by hand but I know there ere a lot of accomplished growers here and I'm just hoping at least one with first hand experience can pop in and help me out here.


Here's an older pic of it from my good camera.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever grown a Sida cordifolia [Re: spaceman101]
    #21653587 -

I have no info for you, I'm sorry. What is it? Food? Drugs? Just a pretty flower?


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever grown a Sida cordifolia [Re: Matt87]
    #21653776 -

Ephedra plant.


It seems to be very difficult to grow.


--------------------
-------------

Check out my Pollen Trade thread for spreading Good genetics far and wide :grin:

Great Vendors thread where we can discuss "Non Shroomery" Vendors that sell good products worth checking into :stoned:

A few things I wanna get my hands on check it out and let me know if you have any of these:grin:


Need help getting started growing mushrooms
              Here's The Noob Forum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever grown a Sida cordifolia [Re: Matt87]
    #21653782 -

I've got a package of sida cordfoilia seeds although I've been procrastinating with them , if I find them tonight I'll sow them.

Your plants Looking good brethren.


--------------------





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever grown a Sida cordifolia [Re: JayZ Morgan]
    #21653799 -

Thanks JayZ I think you might be the reason I had these seeds BTW "in fact I'm sure".:super:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: has anyone ever grown a Sida cordifolia [Re: spaceman101]
    #21653868 -

Aha I was actually going give you credit for giving them to me , but I guess it was the other way around.


--------------------





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sida Cordifolia from seed? *Update* SalviaEngland 9,812 16 03/27/08 05:12 AM
by royer
* Which one is Sida cordifolia? widarr 640 7 08/24/16 02:43 PM
by widarr
* flowering Sida Cordifolia --> yellow flower
( 1 2 all )
stefan 5,732 31 08/11/14 08:18 AM
by JAVA
* sida cordifolia advice mrmazdarx9 658 6 02/24/17 08:25 AM
by Mrvince
* Sida cordifolia/Catha edulis/Leonotis leonurus ID?
( 1 2 all )
molly1234 6,865 26 08/29/12 05:35 AM
by Alexander
* Sida Cordifolia Where are the seeds? Mrvince 826 7 12/14/15 06:17 PM
by spaceman101
* yopo, HBWR, sida cordifolia seedlings (pic) stefan 2,829 6 07/06/03 11:49 AM
by jojoba
* Sida rhombifolia (Herbal XTC) JAVA 1,711 8 12/11/14 07:21 AM
by JAVA

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
908 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.