Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
HP Lovecraft, 60's Psych Rock band
    #21626443 -

Anyone heard of em? I love the Author but just discovered the psychedelic rock band by the same name, really dig their stuff. Super creative and haunting:


^The White Ship

I guess this was their most popular song, pretty interesting stuff.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What 60's band are you ????
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,329 35 01/11/05 02:50 AM
by Thin White Duke
* 50's/early 60's rock 'n roll. Phluck 658 6 01/20/05 10:05 AM
by Thin White Duke
* Who were the first punk bands?
( 1 2 all )
Che_Night_Soil 4,116 27 02/21/04 01:28 AM
by muse_sick
* What's your favorite jam band?
( 1 2 all )
acidhead1279 3,750 23 03/01/05 04:07 PM
by Redstorm
* Favorite pictures from the 60's
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 5,868 68 04/21/03 07:34 AM
by Ripple
* Bob Weir: One of the 10 Most Hated Men in Rock???
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 13,282 34 09/03/04 08:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Grateful Dead, the most dangerous band of all time
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,543 36 05/17/18 03:37 PM
by Boomer The Great

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
152 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 238 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.