Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #21438310 -

It's really the only option.

It's pretty obvious the kid is half white, their "second kid" is much darker and looks absolutely nothing like the first. I'm white and they're both hispanic.

But what am I going to do, start a bunch of shit, find out it's mine, and be like "hey little man, I know you thought this guy was your father, but it's me". That would probably fuck a little 6 year old boys head up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Rustifer]
    #21438421 -

Update, dropped some 2-cb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Rustifer]
    #21439372 -

Rustifer said:
It's really the only option.

It's pretty obvious the kid is half white, their "second kid" is much darker and looks absolutely nothing like the first. I'm white and they're both hispanic.

But what am I going to do, start a bunch of shit, find out it's mine, and be like "hey little man, I know you thought this guy was your father, but it's me". That would probably fuck a little 6 year old boys head up.




Oh man, I love me a yellow bone :naughty:

I think you've chosen the right course of action.
However, when the time is right; I'd probably discuss the possibility with the mother.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21440504 -

Acaterpillar said:
Rustifer said:
It's really the only option.

It's pretty obvious the kid is half white, their "second kid" is much darker and looks absolutely nothing like the first. I'm white and they're both hispanic.

But what am I going to do, start a bunch of shit, find out it's mine, and be like "hey little man, I know you thought this guy was your father, but it's me". That would probably fuck a little 6 year old boys head up.




Oh man, I love me a yellow bone :naughty:

I think you've chosen the right course of action.
However, when the time is right; I'd probably discuss the possibility with the mother.



You mean in 12 years when he turns 18 right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Rustifer]
    #21440815 -

Rustifer said:
You mean in 12 years when he turns 18 right?



of course! :lol:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Psychedelics yummy]
    #21440821 -

Psychedelics yummy said:
Update, dropped some 2-cb



have fun man 2cb is awesome


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Sheekle]
    #21441226 -

So is this gonna be tonight's LNC too?

I can dig it.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
KristiMidocean 9,814 235 01/11/06 04:56 AM
by blueferret
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,651 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* Whoah wheres the LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Daytripper420 24,671 556 10/14/05 03:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC 6/5/06
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
blissedout 8,691 120 07/21/15 03:49 AM
by DrMambo
* LNC im drunk
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Stonerguy 8,928 96 06/20/17 04:11 AM
by Dark_Star
* enough LNC's
( 1 2 3 all )
thegatewaydrug 2,554 44 08/29/05 01:10 AM
by thegatewaydrug
* MDC - No Dead Cops Edition ThatKidWithTheFace 972 9 02/11/14 05:29 PM
by healing
* LNC late afternoon club/late night club LNC both at once MDC LNC LNC
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 5,604 54 02/16/14 08:12 AM
by larry.fisherman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,298 topic views. 8 members, 46 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.