Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: SunnyD]
    #21437561 -

Ya I wanna get gta5 cuz it's like $15 lol
Really cheap online for some reason but it's like 17g or some stupid amount


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Zombi3]
    #21437581 -

:mxe:

17g?


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: SunnyD]
    #21437610 -

:awegroove:


--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Zombi3]
    #21437697 -

MXE....

:')


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: SunnyD]
    #21437981 -

pub pub pub

Sup yall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: SunnyD]
    #21437984 -

Anyone still up?

I'm just smokin' bowls and watchin' Netflix.

Bored as fuck.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21437993 -

Drinkin rum and doing dishes. Boring night as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21438014 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Anyone still up?

I'm just smokin' bowls and watchin' Netflix.

Bored as fuck.



I'm still here. Bored as well, but at least I had an idea pop into my head the other night that could (fingers crossed) turn into the rest of my life if everything breaks right, so I've been keeping myself entertained just by bringing it together.

But hey, might as well step out for a bowl, myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 1
    #21438028 -

Today was kind of crappy, yet productive at the same time.

I worked all day, then got off and changed my sister's alternator, it's like 2AM and I just got done.

It was the worst alternator replacement I've ever done, we had to remove the hub and halfshaft off and do a bunch of other bullshit, it was a nightmare.


I'm about to roll this joint, finish watching Boy Meets World, and then pass out, I have to be up and ready to work a full day in like 5 hours.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: PLURAL]
    #21438121 -

I'm pretty faded. I don't usually drink but when I do I like to go hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Magicman69]
    #21438157 -

Ate shit on my moped tonight. There was a giant power cable running down the middle of the alley; feeding into some house. Tried to cut over it and toppled over on myself.
Was so pissed, I kicked the casing off the power box it fed from.
Irrational, I know. It was probably the power company who did it. But anger isn't a rational thing.

I fucked up my knee, but luckily I didn't tear a ligament. I'll be okay.

Now some parts of my moped are fucked up and I don't have the money to fix it.
My life is fucking stressful as shit lately.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21438261 -

Whaaa damn dewd thats shitty caterpiller hope ur ok n stuff maybe u can put on some good music to take ur mind off things or summin :feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21438263 -

Owldaddy here
Love you all!!!


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: SunnyD]
    #21438265 -

Took 2 exos, one of them a bunny, the other a lady, and an rolling pretty hard. Also smoking a lot of dank, good times :satansmoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Psychedelics yummy]
    #21438276 -

Psychedelics yummy said:
Took 2 exos, one of them a bunny, the other a lady, and an rolling pretty hard. Also smoking a lot of dank, good times :satansmoking:



Get at it brother!


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21438279 -

Time heals everything!

You need that gray to make the color of your life to pop!
:hug:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Psychedelics yummy] * 1
    #21438283 -

What's up shroomery.

Just finished watching Capitan Phillips, pretty good movie. I saw that "look at me" meme that's been popping up and remembered it. Now I'm jammin' some Russian Circles, smoking a big ol' fat bowl of rasin.

Oh, and this girl on facebook just added me. We had a random sexual encounter on christmas eve 2007, where we took six red mitsubishi's and you know the rest.

Well she had a kid at the beginning of october 2008... and I'm pretty fucking freaked out by looking at him.

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Rustifer]
    #21438288 -

Shit dude, that time matches up and everything...

Bring her up to DFDub and we'll tag team her :doggystyle:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21438292 -

Acaterpillar said:
Shit dude, that time matches up and everything...

Bring her up to DFDub and we'll tag team her :doggystyle:



Yeah, we'd both probably be down for that too bro.






That and the fact that she's got a dude and another kid, and said dude seems to be assuming that kid is his, is why I'm just going to bury this deep and never think about it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC MDC MDC [Re: Rustifer]
    #21438306 -

Yeah let sleeping dogs lie. Waking that shit up will only make things worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
KristiMidocean 9,814 235 01/11/06 04:56 AM
by blueferret
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,654 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* Whoah wheres the LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Daytripper420 24,671 556 10/14/05 03:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC 6/5/06
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
blissedout 8,693 120 07/21/15 03:49 AM
by DrMambo
* LNC im drunk
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Stonerguy 8,929 96 06/20/17 04:11 AM
by Dark_Star
* enough LNC's
( 1 2 3 all )
thegatewaydrug 2,554 44 08/29/05 01:10 AM
by thegatewaydrug
* MDC - No Dead Cops Edition ThatKidWithTheFace 972 9 02/11/14 05:29 PM
by healing
* LNC late afternoon club/late night club LNC both at once MDC LNC LNC
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 5,604 54 02/16/14 08:12 AM
by larry.fisherman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,298 topic views. 2 members, 69 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.