Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Stop The Knot (hairstyle prank)
    #21336506 -



Just found this, looks great.

And in the related videos :lol: an official apology



Enjoy
:raisemyglass:

I am excited to watch them both, looks funny. I hate stupid hairstyles


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stop The Knot (hairstyle prank) [Re: musiclover420]
    #21336658 -

I hope they get stabbed, or arrested for assault with a deadly weapon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stop The Knot (hairstyle prank) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21336665 -

Apparently they staged the video, as they say in the apology.

But clearly they cut peoples knots off, it was just 3 people they knew.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stop The Knot (hairstyle prank) [Re: musiclover420]
    #21336674 -

Well, that's alright then. :kenthumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Long Hairstyles for Men
( 1 2 3 all )
mantis 5,179 45 09/24/05 11:40 PM
by PinballWizard
* Hairstyles
( 1 2 3 all )
Underlord 3,429 42 11/04/07 11:52 AM
by Iron_Hymen
* What do you think of this hairstyle? destructo_low 658 8 06/01/11 06:07 PM
by destructo_low
* April Fools Prank Ideas? LucidDayDream 2,936 12 04/01/11 11:35 AM
by eris
* Long hairstyles for men
( 1 2 all )
mikeyboy 2,490 26 01/05/06 06:13 PM
by PDU
* Funniest prank you ever pulled
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 5,856 41 12/17/04 06:51 AM
by Supernova
* Senior Prank
( 1 2 all )
PerfectlyDefectd 3,947 31 09/17/05 10:20 AM
by PerfectlyDefectd
* Funny Army Prank OneMoreRobot3021 1,085 16 08/15/05 01:00 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
366 topic views. 5 members, 38 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.