Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
DirectTV sucksss
    #21289198 -

Fuck DirectTV! I switched over from Dish and I regret it!
Why in the hell does it fucking keep freezing when I watch tv? Never had that problem with Dish. Also my remote has a bunch of useless buttons? Also I need Internet for everything!?!! Dish was better but more expensive I see why now. And another thing DirectTV keeps tryna sell me fake dildos I don't fuckin need them! Staahhhp!
Anybody else have Direct?  How do you put up with these problems?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: aler]
    #21289212 -

What's a fake dildoe? Is that a real penis? Also yeah directv sux balls. Should you get shut off for any reason you can't watch anything you've DVRed. Where as dish will let you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: marbletulip]
    #21289217 -

marbletulip said:
What's a fake dildoe? Is that a real penis? Also yeah directv sux balls. Should you get shut off for any reason you can't watch anything you've DVRed. Where as dish will let you.



Dicks man they're tryna sell me fake Dicks it's fucking outrageous!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: aler]
    #21289227 -

Damn. I really like the rob lowe commercials


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21289236 -

I hate DirecTV.  I also hate Century Link even more.


Give me Cox.  Plain and simple.


But NOOO.. My area only gets DirecTV and Century Link.  Fucking horrible service.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: Herbologist]
    #21289342 -

Yup, we fell into the direct TV scam a year ago.. got another to go and I'm done with this garbage.. who needs 400 shopping channels including your proverbial dildo showcase. 

Fuck direct TV.. I feel like I'm :onfire:
every time I get my bill.. at least they have American hero's channel..

Don't even start the century link can of worms.. fucking scam artists


--------------------

Edited by dnkronic (02/17/15 04:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: dnkronic]
    #21289372 -

Yeahhhh no TV :bananadance: Nothin to complaint about haha. I do have a TV tho. But it just sits there, all sad, and quiet.


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #21289400 -

I have a nice big tv but would never pay monthly for a service. Just hook your laptop up to it and stream or torrent anything you want to watch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: FractalDust]
    #21289414 -

Apple tv or roku is the solution.

Directv indeed sucks. They automatically signed me up for the sports package, which is 40/month and all it gives me is nfl network but they took away espn? How does that make sense? I didn't even ask for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: Shining Cosmos]
    #21289431 -

What is this you call, 'Roku'?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: aler]
    #21289438 -

You plug it into your tv and hook it up thought the interwebz for streaming.
You can get Netflix, Hulu, and you can subscribe to most channels individually so you only pay for what you want.


--------------------
MY ART

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: aler]
    #21289453 -

aler said:
marbletulip said:
What's a fake dildoe? Is that a real penis? Also yeah directv sux balls. Should you get shut off for any reason you can't watch anything you've DVRed. Where as dish will let you.



Dicks man they're tryna sell me fake Dicks it's fucking outrageous!



How can it be both a fake dildo and a fake dick?

Is it, like, an imitation name-brand dildo?  Like a cheap Chinese knockoff?


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: Shining Cosmos]
    #21289457 -

Oooo dammit I can't get Internet service for like another 2 months :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: DragonChaser]
    #21289460 -

Idk what's the difference?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: aler]
    #21289473 -

I don't know, I was asking you.


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: DragonChaser]
    #21289485 -

All I know is they showcase dildos on most of my channels that I PAY for its like a jewelry channel where they auction off jewlry, but instead they have dildos and other sex like products.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: aler]
    #21289526 -

aler said:
All I know is they showcase dildos on most of my channels that I PAY for its like a jewelry channel where they auction off jewlry, but instead they have dildos and other sex like products.




:ohgodwhy:


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #21289710 -

Well my suggestion for not watching fake dicks for sale is?...goto bed. The only time those ads are on is at like three or four in the morning. Yes i know. Recovering meth addict

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: marbletulip]
    #21290025 -

You guys ever watch talk sex with sue? That is television at its finest.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DirectTV sucksss [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #21290531 -

direct tv is probably the best provider ive ever had. Had to switch to shitty comcast cause of no satellite reception and now i hate watching tv.


--------------------
       
Plants of Interest ~ Lemon Balm, Cannabis, Ayahuasca, Datura, Salvia divinorum, Tabernanthe iboga, Opium poppy, Kratom, Khat, Coca, Ipomoea tricolor, Psilocybin mushrooms, Peyote ~ :peace: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you have DirecTv habitat0789 455 5 07/31/07 09:56 PM
by habitat0789
* Learyfan vs. DirecTV and Verizon
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,116 45 06/08/13 05:20 PM
by Shins
* I hate DirecTV Silversoul 560 2 12/27/05 08:27 PM
by RandalFlagg
* DirecTV "New Customers" huricanedrew 454 5 03/06/15 08:01 PM
by 4runner
* Fuck directv/viacom Smokey-hitz 665 16 07/11/12 06:16 PM
by zZZz
* Dish Network or Direct TV? rawtoxic 1,137 11 10/17/07 04:11 PM
by Shroomism
* Pissing the bed.
( 1 2 all )
Cubie 1,642 28 05/27/09 01:58 PM
by The_Ghost
* satellite dish question Deadkndys420 323 8 09/21/12 08:58 PM
by 4runner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,731 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.