Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Max Payne 2
    #2127261 -

I just got this game and it's looking good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: ]
    #2127265 -

Very good game.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: ]
    #2127884 -

I loved the original Max Payne, except for those fucking retarded "blood trail" levels with the whimpering in the back ground ...those just annoyed the hell out of me. Does the second one have that same shit in it?


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: Rono]
    #2127887 -

It doesn't from what I've played.....but I only played the first few levels...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2127891 -

Cool...do you know offhand what kind of hardware specs it requires?


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: Rono]
    #2127910 -

Not sure....but I think if you could run the last one you should be able to run this one....the graphics don't seem too much different. It won't hurt to download it and try it out...free is free and all


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2127914 -

I just may do that...to be honest, I just liked putting in the cheat codes and using Max Payne as a stress reliever.  There is something very satisfying about killing a bazillion dudes and not being able to get hurt. :grin: :evil:


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: Rono]
    #2127953 -

That is true....I only played Max Payne with the cheat codes...if I had actually paid for the game I wouldn't cheat and play it...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Max Payne 2 [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2128647 -

This one seems even more fun than the first, even tho its essentially the same shit.  Amazing physics.  I didn't exactly pay for it either :smile: When Halflife 2 comes out, i'll pay for that.  Sucks being a broke ass student.


--------------------
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
  -Willy Wonka



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* max payne vs eagle eye upinthetrees 1,058 11 10/23/08 03:16 PM
by McMoney
* just saw max payne today... igwna 500 6 10/20/08 09:46 PM
by igwna
* Max Payne and Free Movies Online. Army of None 238 0 12/24/08 07:08 PM
by Army of None
* Trip report by teacher who was dosed by a student.
( 1 2 all )
adrug 5,134 20 09/26/09 06:04 PM
by sui
* Student Arrested Over Va. Tech Remarks
( 1 2 all )
white_noise 4,593 20 04/19/07 02:08 PM
by Colbadol
* What pills do you think Max Payne takes?
( 1 2 all )
something cool 2,855 20 01/22/13 08:16 AM
by something cool
* {NEWS}Police taze student in library!{VIDEO}
( 1 2 3 4 all )
trent 11,330 76 11/16/06 10:21 PM
by Redstorm
* college students
( 1 2 3 4 all )
bmiles 4,139 65 01/28/08 06:20 PM
by bmiles

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
706 topic views. 6 members, 173 guests and 343 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.