Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who do you use for your wireless service
    #2123206 -

Well? Reason I ask is that I have something....for someone that uses a particular carrier....I won't say which carrier...because I want to see who you all use first


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2123211 -

Cingular


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: HB]
    #2123220 -

What I have won't work for you....oh and yes...it has to be a carrier from the good ol' USA


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2123243 -

Verizion


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2123299 -

BellSouth & AT&T


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2123310 -

T-Mobile


--------------------
Motherfucker stop reading my sig goddamnit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: _I_]
    #2123402 -

AT&T

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2123411 -

Telus...(Piece of shit, cock sucking, uncle fucking, no service getting, network always down mother fuckers...)


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Rono]
    #2123446 -

Vodafone :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Rono]
    #2123447 -

For those that said AT&T...please PM me....I have 10 dollar gift cards that I can mail out to you if you'd like....I only have two BlueMonkee and centrum get the cards...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who do you use for your wireless service [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #2123474 -

thanks so much for the offer  :thumbup: I'll put mine back on the market though as corporate america pays my wireless bills  :grin: thanks again though, your generosity is much appreciated........not to mention, I thinkI'm gonna' switch over to Telus  :lol: 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wireless internet? PriitK 998 7 08/17/07 10:30 PM
by PriitK
* Cingular patents emoticons DNKYD 966 3 01/26/06 11:40 AM
by gluke bastid
* Google Offers FREE Bradband Internet Service For Everyone!
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,341 31 04/02/07 10:57 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Help me burn over 4000 Cingular rollover min? S33D 635 6 06/28/07 11:19 PM
by AaronEvil
* Cingular is so shady question_for_joo 563 3 07/30/04 08:07 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Just got an LG-VX8700 Verizon Wireless Phone.. NewbieS 1,892 12 10/03/07 09:19 AM
by boO
* Using a wireless router to connect to the internet through someone elses service LayYouIn 1,154 9 05/16/09 05:52 PM
by Boom
* I am mooching wireless internet
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,087 45 12/12/05 01:29 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
828 topic views. 6 members, 390 guests and 259 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.