Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Sheekle]
    #20942105 -

There's a website similar to weed maps but it's called rub maps and it tells u where the happy ending parlor a are loll. I went on it and was surprised to see the joint next to my pad be a happy ending place but it makes sense since I always see hot asian girls go in and out there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Village-idiot]
    #20942636 -

There's one right down the street from my bank. How convenient.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #20942733 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
occollegeboi said:
I wouldn't expect a bunch of losers on a drug forum to know anything about massage.





You're on a drug forum.


:dumbass:



Awesome :rofl2:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: koods]
    #20942906 -

I know people that use those places.
I can't do it though.
If I'm going to pay for sexual favors it's going to be from a really hot girl.
And I'm pretty much only into pale alt. girls covered in tattoos and shit.
Not some generic looking Asian bitch, which coincidentally, is pretty much every Asian girl that exists.
Besides just the thought of sitting in a back room where hundreds of dudes have sprayed their baby batter all over the place and not even knowing how clean it is skeezes me the out bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: s240779] * 1
    #20978725 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: s240779]
    #20978735 -

Da2ra said:
Hah, this page is hilarious: http://www.massagebyben.com/misc/answer_is_no.htm



LOL


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Sheekle]
    #20978917 -

Come on... Nobody is gonna know.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: koods]
    #20978924 -

This thread was so much better than I expected- I thought I was walking into a 6-post-quitter until occolageboi showed up. That made my morning.


--------------------
Signature this, ho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: coAsTal]
    #21125215 -

I might be getting a massage today

my dad's insurance covers professional, registered massage therapists so I don't have to pay any money.

always wanted to check out those sketchy happy ending massage parlors though. there's one by my university. :datass:

actually, once during a "professional" massage, the masseuse was teasing me so much. So don't think that just because it's "professional" it won't be erotic. Obviously nowhere as good as being nude and jerked off but still gggggreat.


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Edited by Alexestalex (01/15/15 02:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex]
    #21125300 -

Paying for a handjob is pretty stupid, just bang a hooker.  I've been to a few rub and tugs, the massage is better than the handjob.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: T-Rex]
    #21125336 -

Happy endings are the only way to finish a massage. Its the best when I get girls who give LEGIT DEEP TISSUE massage and the ending. It's heaven. My go to place does table shower, massage and tug all for $60. I tip $40 so technically its a $100 hour package, shop around you can't beat that price. Its just rub and tug only, no full service in so far as I know. Maybe I need the right girl? The drawback to that place is the girls are all Asian, mostly Korean I think, so I question if they are trafficked. I like to say no because if they were forced I would think ICE would crack down. They speak horrible English anyway so I don't ask and keep conversation to a minimum.

When I have the cash I go further into the city and go top shelf. The rooms are $50 an hour but these girls are white/black Americans. The massage are for show, these girls use the spa as cover to provide full service. Price varies per provider but I get table shower, full service, covered blowjob, no kiss/ no DATY for $150 on top of the room rate, so $200 for an hour of full service safe sex. Which around here is average escort rate.

I use the spas only when I have disposable income or when I'm in a sex drought. Otherwise I do go out to the bars and clubs to hunt, while rub and tugs are ok once in a while , there is nothing like the chase of picking up women at the clubs.

Think of it like home repair. Some jobs I can do myself, other times its better to call in a professional to just get it done. No muss no fuss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: myc_check1212] * 1
    #21125349 -

myc_check1212 said:
Its the best when I get girls who give LEGIT DEEP TISSUE massage



Is that what you call it when they slip a finger in?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Kilgore Trout]
    #21125359 -

No, that's prostate massage. That's extra.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: myc_check1212]
    #21125404 -

myc_check1212 said:
Happy endings are the only way to finish a massage. Its the best when I get girls who give LEGIT DEEP TISSUE massage and the ending. It's heaven. My go to place does table shower, massage and tug all for $60. I tip $40 so technically its a $100 hour package, shop around you can't beat that price. Its just rub and tug only, no full service in so far as I know. Maybe I need the right girl? The drawback to that place is the girls are all Asian, mostly Korean I think, so I question if they are trafficked. I like to say no because if they were forced I would think ICE would crack down. They speak horrible English anyway so I don't ask and keep conversation to a minimum.

When I have the cash I go further into the city and go top shelf. The rooms are $50 an hour but these girls are white/black Americans. The massage are for show, these girls use the spa as cover to provide full service. Price varies per provider but I get table shower, full service, covered blowjob, no kiss/ no DATY for $150 on top of the room rate, so $200 for an hour of full service safe sex. Which around here is average escort rate.

I use the spas only when I have disposable income or when I'm in a sex drought. Otherwise I do go out to the bars and clubs to hunt, while rub and tugs are ok once in a while , there is nothing like the chase of picking up women at the clubs.

Think of it like home repair. Some jobs I can do myself, other times its better to call in a professional to just get it done. No muss no fuss



Holy shit what a ridiculous waste of money. Are you like super super rich?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Sheekle]
    #21125450 -

trade up lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #21125454 -

No, I just live within my means.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Sheekle]
    #21125478 -

If you consider the value of the time you waste taking some chick to dinner, the cost of a nice dinner, and all that... $200 is cheap. Plus I'm married so I have to get a room. So they will still feel somewhat classy after getting their bodies used for a few hours by a guy who reminds them not to call without texting first on his way out, I like to take them to a nice dinner and get a nice hotel, that runs about $300 right there... so $100 an hour for sex is kind of the going rate.

The beauty of hookers is that it costs the same, but you don't have to pretend to care about anything they might happen to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Srirachi]
    #21125493 -

Srirachi said:
If you consider the value of the time you waste taking some chick to dinner, the cost of a nice dinner, and all that... $200 is cheap. Plus I'm married so I have to get a room. So they will still feel somewhat classy after getting their bodies used for a few hours by a guy who reminds them not to call without texting first on his way out, I like to take them to a nice dinner and get a nice hotel, that runs about $300 right there... so $100 an hour for sex is kind of the going rate.

The beauty of hookers is that it costs the same, but you don't have to pretend to care about anything they might happen to say.



Since when is dinner 200 dollars besides never

Well personally I think going on a date should be a fun time where I actually get to know and do care about what the other person has to say so I guess if you only want to fuck then getting a hooker might be better


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Srirachi]
    #21125501 -

Also, do you really cheat on your wife?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Ending Massage [Re: Sheekle]
    #21125513 -

Sheekle said:
Also, do you really cheat on your wife?



Its not cheating, its outsourcing.

Escorts can do things most wives won't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* too happy? too friendly?
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 5,616 29 08/16/04 07:00 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* happy with what you have to be happy with JonnyOnTheSpot 1,439 4 03/10/03 09:25 PM
by zeta
* Happy Birthday ZeroHero! Help on the Way 1,286 16 03/30/04 10:39 AM
by Ripple
* How to make a pillow happy
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 3,728 54 08/05/04 12:36 AM
by notapillow
* The end of the world as we know it
( 1 2 3 all )
Senor_Doobie 7,120 46 11/02/02 03:08 PM
by Eightball
* Its 4:20 at 4/20 2004 HAPPY 420 PUB!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,768 26 04/20/04 07:32 PM
by abhi
* Happy Sunday Morning
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 1,267 24 05/16/04 10:41 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Happy Acid Day
( 1 2 all )
Che_Night_Soil 3,718 22 04/18/03 11:02 AM
by Che_Night_Soil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,609 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.