Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20787351 -

Oh wait got it lol let me check my finances I have too put $200 away for vibes tickets but if after gas, and food I have $75 left over that fucker is mine!  Most likely will be able to scoop it :laugh:


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20787484 -

The Doobie Dude said:
Oh wait got it lol let me check my finances I have too put $200 away for vibes tickets but if after gas, and food I have $75 left over that fucker is mine!  Most likely will be able to scoop it :laugh:





NICE, and yes you found the pricing $75 on the Hofmann :smile: Much love and thanks so much for the kind words and support

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: dwpineal]
    #20787590 -

I need one of those!!!


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #20787676 -

:bigyesnod:
:lsdabc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: dwpineal]
    #20789604 -

I want the Hoffman one so bad. :lsd:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: 28064212]
    #20791592 -

I've actually been WANTING to make pendants with that Hofmann print for so many years - but it is just so BIG that it never fit into anything I made before - happy to finally have something to work with such an iconic image!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: dwpineal]
    #20909466 -

these are amazing! I was sad to find out that i had recently lost a spore print pendant that i got from you that i wore daily for over 2 years. it was a bummer. oh well. its in a better place up at suwannee out in the earth where im guessing its final journey has come, at least i lost it at home..
your work is awesome! your stories are awesome! keep on being awesome !!


--------------------
I was entering alien ships and walking the walls of my brain , To say the least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: Salnugs]
    #20909795 -

These are fucking beautiful man! :hug:
I'm gonna save a bit up for your all-seeing eye blotter amulet. Truly amazing, hope to wear one in the near future :psychsplit:


--------------------
:brainondrugs: :dna: :tinfoil: BILL NYE IS A LIZARD. THEY'RE ALL LIZARDS! :tinfoil: :dna: :brainondrugs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: dwpineal]
    #20910026 -

Very fucking cool. I'm going to say that again, very fucking cool. :thumbup:


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD Blotter Multi-Dimensional Hyperglyph Necklace Pendant [Re: Zombi3]
    #20911016 -

Thanks guys! I made some new ones recently  - figured out how to use my CAD cutter to cut the blotter almost so it fits almost perfectly. The ones in these pics I hand cut and it took me forever and they came out "pretty good" the computer does a way better job.

I love art - it's like growing mushrooms - you get better every time you do a new batch...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* im at the library writing a research paper on LSD! and theyre lacking resources
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 6,634 21 04/11/05 05:31 PM
by ZippoZ
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,762 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* trip report (cubensis + lsd) kake 1,385 4 07/17/05 03:38 PM
by kake
* hemp necklaces and shit
( 1 2 3 all )
PerfectlyDefectd 4,208 51 09/12/05 04:16 PM
by Fospher
* Alexander Shulgin Signed Blotter !!!
( 1 2 all )
kingfish4200 5,148 34 09/06/05 08:14 PM
by kingfish4200
* "anybody want some LSD...i got all the makins right here...
( 1 2 all )
syanesso 10,093 31 10/20/07 12:57 AM
by JunkFood
* Acid Tit Blotter Print... PapaverS 2,999 3 03/11/04 02:04 AM
by Krishna
* Tasmanian Devil Blotter ivi 2,388 14 05/24/05 12:59 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,915 topic views. 2 members, 207 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.