Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU
    #20863521 -

I guess about an hour ago there was a shooting on my campus in the library at Florida State University.
Heard mad sirens and they put my building on lockdown.
Apparently 2 people were shot and police killed the assailant, dont know much more about it and will hopefully update as i hear.

Just sucks that stuff like this has to happen.


--------------------
A Pretty Big Grizmatik Undergroundzies Conspiracy

Too weird to live.
Too rare to die.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: EnemaOfState]
    #20863530 -

That's crazy dude. I wonder why school shooting is such a popular thing crazy ass dudes to continue it. I've heard about so many school shootings that I'm kinda desensitized to them now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: EnemaOfState]
    #20863535 -

I just heard about it from my girlfriend. I'm in Tallahassee too.

The victims are at TMH. I hope they make it. Idk where they were shot or anything though.


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: TopPmz]
    #20863542 -

Crazy, I can't imagine being on campus during a school shooting.
Much less in the same damn building.
Could you hear gunshots?

I'd be wishing I had my gun on me so bad if I was around a public shooting and didn't have it available.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20863546 -

It wasnt in my building!
It was in the campus library but my apartment is literally right across the street.


--------------------
A Pretty Big Grizmatik Undergroundzies Conspiracy

Too weird to live.
Too rare to die.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: EnemaOfState]
    #20863569 -

Glad there were only two injuries...

Hate to say it, but good on the cops for taking him down without any casualties on the student/police side.


--------------------
Flex Your Rights - What to do when dealing with Law Enforcement



Know your rights! Don't talk to law enforcement officers under any circumstance, even if you are innocent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: moonsphere]
    #20863694 -

wrath

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20863736 -

whatsgrimace said:
That's crazy dude. I wonder why school shooting is such a popular thing crazy ass dudes to continue it. I've heard about so many school shootings that I'm kinda desensitized to them now.




Saw an article not long ago that claimed something to the effect of Columbine and its massive publicity essentially giving a bunch of enraged, severely depressed, or mentally unstable teenagers a way to lash out at those they see as harming them or bullying them whereas previously it wasn't really something that immediately came to mind.


Edit: Found it. Might not be the most credible source but was an interesting read. http://gawker.com/what-kind-of-monster-wants-to-shoot-up-his-school-1482665566

Edited by Cj-B (11/20/14 03:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Cj-B] * 1
    #20863760 -

NOT MAKING LIGHT OF THIS SITUATION, but I had to post this. Even tho it's meant as 'satire' it's very insightful

http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this,36131/
Quote:
‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

ISLA VISTA, CA—In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said North Carolina resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what he really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”




Yes, it's an onion article, and Yes, it's showing how fucked out society has become.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Cj-B]
    #20863762 -

They should start getting smart and doing something exciting that doesn't involve shooting the school up. That's too easy anyway.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20863777 -

If joc fucks would stop bullying the smart small kids they wouldn't go insane from being punched in the face everyday and shoot them lol dum fucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: beavis555]
    #20863802 -

Well said newb. Welcome to the forums by the way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: beavis555]
    #20863804 -

I'm a student at FSU too and I'm just hearing about this. That would explain all the cops I saw all over the campus area on my way home from work. It seems not much is known about the situation currently, curious to see if any details emerge.


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20863810 -

Tanks, been here before just locked outta my old account.love this. Place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: beavis555]
    #20863826 -

beavis555 said:
If joc fucks would stop bullying the smart small kids they wouldn't go insane from being punched in the face everyday and shoot them lol dum fucks



Steal my lunch money motherfucker..... Think again


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #20863843 -

Lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #20863855 -

I can't believe these shootings happen so often now,  Why would you shoot up a school why don't they just cool down for a second and think about what they're about to do.  Why would you wanna kill everyone at school?  I mean I know they're probably going through some shit but there's always another way than doing that.  I mean there are so many other things you could do besides killing other people or yourself.  The cops did what they had to do I think they did the right thing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: spixce]
    #20863864 -

Dude if. You never been bullied by people you dont understand. Even teachers provoke kids being attacked and bullied. Imagine for a minute the girl you like watching you get your face smashed into your lunchplate everyday or. Your pants pulled down as you fall down stairs and when yyou do fight back you get suspended. Its much more than that, its constant torture.

I went to a suburb outside cleveland were gangs first came around, in one case they fractured my back when ibwas jumped by 10 of them nigs in the bathroom, I didn't use the bathroom the rest of the year. If. You didn't buy there drugs they would just rip your pockets open and take your money. I can't believe I didnt bust some. Caps,

Edited by Prisoner#1 (11/20/14 07:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: beavis555]
    #20863882 -

I'm liking your style  :rockon:  but ya he's right. They must go through some pretty traumatic shit to shoot up their school. Or maybe they're just bat shit crazy :shrug:


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 2
    #20863884 -

All major school shootings in the United States have had one thing in common - Antidepressants.


--------------------
Flex Your Rights - What to do when dealing with Law Enforcement



Know your rights! Don't talk to law enforcement officers under any circumstance, even if you are innocent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should I transfer to UF or FSU?
( 1 2 all )
Deltron3030 1,916 21 08/08/09 02:30 PM
by subiedude
* fsu party last night cyberthreat 1,171 19 03/14/05 10:35 AM
by MushroomFriend
* Mugged and Stabbed Tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
License_to_Chill 4,902 74 12/23/05 12:33 AM
by Fluxburn
* The dangers of shooting heroin
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 10,160 37 06/26/05 11:35 PM
by deryl
* I figure I'll share this with the pub; I smoked some Salvia tonight... Twirling 934 3 02/09/05 07:35 PM
by Twirling
* trap shooting nonick 312 0 12/30/05 10:12 PM
by nonick
* Baptist school ousts gay student Hawkeye3 2,330 18 04/08/06 07:40 PM
by daimyo
* LSD tonight (new print pic)
( 1 2 all )
joe666 2,430 35 07/11/05 10:22 AM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,830 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.