Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans.
    #20836727 -

Never thought I'd say it. Thanking the Republicans... I feel like a cheap whore right now.

Finally its been approved. Now we don't have to sell our oil to fucking China...

Thank you USA.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Patlal] * 5
    #20836746 -

Fuck :facepalm:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #20836752 -

What's wrong with selling oil to the Chinese?


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Shins]
    #20836756 -

Shins said:
What's wrong with selling oil to the Chinese?



Everything


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Patlal]
    #20836767 -

Patlal said:
Shins said:
What's wrong with selling oil to the Chinese?



Everything




Holy shit are you actually a girl?


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Shins]
    #20836785 -

Shins said:
Patlal said:
Shins said:
What's wrong with selling oil to the Chinese?



Everything




Holy shit are you actually a girl?



I have no idea why my gender would have anything to do with this thread at all.

Are you high?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #20836800 -

A grand day for billionaires everywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Patlal]
    #20836802 -

Its just girls like to answer "everything" when you ask what's wrong.... I know I'm not the only one who's experienced it...

guy: what's wrong?

girl: everything!

Guy: ???


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Shins]
    #20836807 -

Hopefully gas prices will go down.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Shins] * 1
    #20836815 -

Gas prices are based off of the international prices and whatever subsidies governments have on them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #20836831 -

Yeah, the talks going on between world powers over in the middle east right now are going to have much more of an impact on the gas prices than this pipeline.

This is all fucked :crying:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20836832 -

I know but hopefully the pipe will have some impact onnthe market,  it could even influence speculators..


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Shins]
    #20836842 -

Or it's; "nothing." when all their body language says otherwise.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Patlal]
    #20836851 -

Patlal said:
Never thought I'd say it. Thanking the Republicans... I feel like a cheap whore right now.

Finally its been approved. Now we don't have to sell our oil to fucking China...

Thank you USA.



:facepalm:

I weep.

Now the Senate must pass it. Then Obama must sign it. The House alone cannot get it done or it would have happened long ago (seeing as the House has already voted several times to OK it but the Senate, care of Harry Reid just sat on the bill)


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20836869 -

Dark_Star said:
Or it's; "nothing." when all their body language says otherwise.




Yeah its either everything or nothing lol.  Youre supposed tobjust know and if you have to ask it ruins it lol... girls.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20836888 -

Didn't Mr Obama basically say that he would veto it if he got the chance?

This was yesterday, I believe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Khii Khwaay]
    #20836907 -

Not exactly.

Quote:
While the White House has not said if he would do this, Obama has threatened to use his veto in the past. On Friday, he said he still favored the evaluation that is being carried out by the State Department.



http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/14/us-usa-keystone-idUSKCN0IY1W520141114


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20836910 -

luvdemshrooms said:
Patlal said:
Never thought I'd say it. Thanking the Republicans... I feel like a cheap whore right now.

Finally its been approved. Now we don't have to sell our oil to fucking China...

Thank you USA.



:facepalm:

I weep.

Now the Senate must pass it. Then Obama must sign it. The House alone cannot get it done or it would have happened long ago (seeing as the House has already voted several times to OK it but the Senate, care of Harry Reid just sat on the bill)



I have high hopes this time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: Patlal]
    #20836916 -

Or are you hoping high?

Never misunderestimate* the stupidity of Americas elected leaders.

* deliberate mis-spelling for those with good memories.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Keystone pipeline has just voted in by the US!!! Thank you Republicans. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #20836946 -

Well if things go as planned . The degree in metal fabrication/ welding will be very handy soon.

I'll be laying down pipe all over the country. Filling tight gaps with my hot rod.

  Like its been said before nothing will happen till we get bozo out of the office.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !! VOTE !! and please tell us what you voted in these US elections!
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 4,840 59 11/08/06 02:56 PM
by schmutzen
* My Conservative Right-Wing Republican Easter
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,241 41 04/08/07 02:38 PM
by jewunit
* My new front I am going republican Anonymous 1,238 10 03/21/04 12:56 PM
by psikooz
* who here is voting for kerry
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,205 37 10/26/04 01:06 PM
by phi1618
* Voting
( 1 2 all )
danamine 1,796 21 11/08/06 02:27 AM
by nightkrawler
* 20 Facts About Voting in the USA, More Zen Tricksters, and Ken Babbs Stuff!--Please Move thread C20H25N3O 1,324 4 03/14/05 07:56 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Ron Paul! MistaUNGA 1,267 8 01/10/08 08:51 PM
by Quarryman
* new vote car fee 324 1 01/09/08 03:34 PM
by Cannabischarlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,466 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.