Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong?
    #20794227 -

Has anyone ever actually MADE a gasmask bong out of a gasmask and a bong?

One where you attach the bong DIRECTLY to the gasmask like this:


NOT one where you attach a tube that connects the gasmask to the bong like this:


I want to make one where you attach the bong DIRECTLY to the gasmask and it's just a matter of how you attach them??


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20794304 -

Shroomslip said:
I made one back in the day. It was pretty much the design below. I tore out the center plastic part and that left a rubber lip that was perpendicular to the rest of the mask, put the bong inside that and put a hose clamp around it (on the rubber lip). Then reversed the valves where the filters went. I had to make my own straps (the mask was given to me and didn't have any).



It was mostly for novelty. Staying in it for any length of time was kind of impossible, was just too much to handle for pretty much anyone. It produced too much smoke and didn't let you get enough actual air to stay in it for any length of time. It didn't have a carb or anything



http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20778380/page/1/fpart/2/vc/1#20778380


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20794346 -

Shroomslip said:
It was mostly for novelty. Staying in it for any length of time was kind of impossible, was just too much to handle for pretty much anyone. It produced too much smoke and didn't let you get enough actual air to stay in it for any length of time. It didn't have a carb or anything



Producing HEAPS of CREAMY smoke is the BEST haha

Can't you use the air value to breath through the mask while wearing it and close it off while hitting it? If not then I will make a hole in the mask to breath through.


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20794371 -

Here I went up in the attic and got it. It's in rough shape cuz it's about 10 years old and has been just collecting dust. The duct tape was only put on there the last time I used it because it was getting passed around a small party and it kept coming out and it was getting aggravating to fix it, so I put on enough tape to give a better "base" for the clamp to clamp to.


Mask by itself. See the center hole? That's where the "top" on the bong was originally (you'll see it a few pics down).

From this view you can see the lip I'm talking about.

The bong itself.. Just a cheap ass plastic one.

The "top" of the bong. Originally this piece was glued onto the bong and there was no tape. As it was the peice that originally went in the center hole, it was a perfect fit, just backwards. The slats or whatever you want to call them also helped filter any ash or dust that managed to get through the bowl.

The bong inside the hole, the clamp isn't clamped on but you can see how it would clamp on.

This is where the filters went originally. These little circles are threaded and can be unscrewed and reversed. Originally they allow for air to come in and close when you breathe out, but as that's the exact opposite of what we want, they had to be reversed. If your mask doesn't have these threaded on, you'll have to figure out a way to reverse them.

And the straps I had to make.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20794416 -

Heres one i made just for shits and giggles out of stuff from around my house it fidint work well except the plasic bong/bowl thing part that works fine. The mask is made from 2 lieter soda bottles and swim goggles. The bong part is made from a toy gun i took apart. And the bowl piece is a socket taped to a bic pen.


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20794427 -

You're the man!
:oogieboogie:


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20794456 -

Had one we made in high school. It consisted of:

Gas Mask -> 3 Feet of Tubing -> 6 foot bong

It required two people to smoke it. You'd have to stand on the balcony of something, or on the stairs or second floor, and someone at the bottom to light it. Shit was ridiculous. 9 feet of smoke... you could pack about a quarter into the bowl at a time.

No pics unfortunately.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomism]
    #20794466 -

A quarter what? gram (0.25) or Ounce 7 grams 0_O


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20794470 -

quarter ounce. It was a massive bowl. We never usually used that much for one person though. Usually just a gram or two.

Was kind of like this, but a much longer bong. It was a two-man operation for someone to smoke it.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomism]
    #20794634 -

What's the point?  Doesn't it burn your eyes and shit?


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomism]
    #20794653 -

That would be epic. You would need some serious lung power. But it would be worth it.:vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shins]
    #20794675 -

Shins said:
What's the point?  Doesn't it burn your eyes and shit?



Novelty. Yes it burns your eyes. You come out, they're completely bloodshot. Can't breathe, it's not really fun at all imo. You just do it to say you did it. Kinda like Salvia for most people. It's really uncomfortable and not a very enjoyable experience, yet people will do it again and again.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20794687 -

I prefer to not have smoke in my eyes


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20794688 -

Sounds really dumb.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shins]
    #20794745 -

How many fucking times are you gonna ask this fucking question?


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shins]
    #20794904 -

Shins said:
What's the point?  Doesn't it burn your eyes and shit?



Shroomism said:
Had one we made in high school.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shroomism]
    #20794905 -

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shins]
    #20794953 -

Shins said:
Sounds really dumb.



Kids do stupid shit :shrug: Smoking out of some of the pipes I've made over the years (all when I was young before I could just buy them) was really dumb in hindsight but at the time it was cool.

I'm the creative type and have made bongs out of all kinds of shit.. I had something I once called the cock bong. When I was 15 or so. It was a ceramic rooster that had all the right holes to make a bong out of for whatever reason. So I did. I sealed up the bottom, and there was a hole in it's back (maybe a candle holder?) and I put a bowl in that. The beak had a hole in it, so that was the mouth piece.  I've made bongs out of goldfish bowls, blocks of wood (like literally a piece of oblong scrap wood where I drilled a small hole length wise and then a large hole perpendicular.) liquor bottles (those were actually fun, I used a torch to heat the glass and used a screw driver to punch out a hole. Most broke upon cooling but a few wouldn't). Once while barred out I saw a hollow chocolate Santa and decided that I MUST make a bong out of it. It didn't go so well because I was barred out.. I kept breaking them. So wife had to step in and do it for me, it's not as if she hadn't watched me make plenty of bongs before and she knew what I was trying to do. But yeah it ended up working. He had a stem/bowl from a real bong in his stomach, and a tube from a pseudo acrylic hookah out of the back side for the mouth piece. Melted chocolate onto a plate and 'glued' him to the plate so it could stand on it's own.

I really have done it all..

At some point I had a giant box full of my creations. I never really used one more than once or twice, it was mostly just looking at things and going "hey I could probably make a pipe/bong out of that" and did. My gas mask was born because a friend had a gas mask from a job he worked and was like "You think you could make a bong out of this?" so I set to work figuring out how it would work. I'd honestly never seen or really heard of one before hand. Just a coincidence I found out later they're actually kinda common. People would actually bring me random things just to see if I could make a bong out of it. I mean anyone can, but one that actually worked. Getting the smoke to air ratio can be difficult with weirdly shaped items, like the chicken. Many of my creations gave extremely week hits, where all that would happen is you'd get a burn in your throat and no real smoke. Just 99% air. So figuring out how to make it work was my 'talent'.

Also OP something just occured to me. Ever made a steamroller? Gives you a way bigger bang for your buck than a gas mask will. You like thick creamy smoke, you want a steam roller. Milk that bitch til you can't see through it and then clear it... Veteran or not you will be choking.

My first test run on the 14 inch steam roller I made out of an old vacuum cleaner hose was pretty bad. I ended up involuntarily puking as soon as I took in all the smoke. (I mean the second I took it all in, puke came back out, no warning or anything. No coughing fit that led to gagging, it just happened and was fucking weird as hell. I could never bring myself to milk it full again.

I have one right now that is stealth. Made from a 3 d cell mag light. You strip the mag light down to it's bare tube, and pop out the button and you have the perfect spot for a bowl. Assuming you use a small bowl for it, it will fit under the spring when the flashlight is fully assembled and the light will work just as it should. It's one the creations I'm the most proud of. No necessary major modifications and all self contained. To anyone who picks it up, ti's just a flashlight. You can't even really notice the bowl even if you open it. No one but those who have used it know what it really is.

Actually I have pics uploaded of that one from a long time ago..


Fully functional flash light

Starting to break it down, you can see the bowl under the spring but you can't really tell that it's not just part of the flash light. It looks like some kind of insulation or component. The spring usually holds the spare bulb.

Ready to go. Even the allen wrench you need to get the button out fits in the flash light.

Edited by Shroomslip (11/05/14 12:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: Shins]
    #20795045 -

Either:
1) Close your eyes, or,
2) Wear swimming goggles

I would wear swimming goggles though so you can open your eyes and see what the fuck your doing. I would never open my eyes though, fuck that!


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20795050 -

I finally got the all the answers I was looking for now.


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ghost0420 3,887 69 11/01/14 01:22 AM
by Soulidarity
* Glass bong gasmask attachment? Ghost0420 780 18 11/01/14 06:48 PM
by druqs
* Non-stoner excuse for purchasing a gasmask at an army surplus shop Ghost0420 702 11 11/01/14 12:16 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Post a picture of the biggest pipe or bong you've seen! Djdoobieleave 1,656 17 11/02/05 05:35 AM
by Ythan
* Bong Etiquette
( 1 2 all )
tokewl4aname 5,534 26 09/21/08 10:26 PM
by RRhoads
* Best (Most painless) way to Clean out Your Bong?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,827 24 07/25/09 01:25 AM
by fatso
* Got myself a bong (PICS)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
SmellyMushroom 13,092 87 03/19/09 05:47 PM
by WillmsyCat
* What are your favorite bongs?
( 1 2 3 all )
skatealex2 5,831 57 04/28/09 06:41 PM
by CaptainKirk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,405 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.