Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: shadyy]
    #20784465 -

:filosoraptor:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: shadyy]
    #20784506 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: shadyy]
    #20784530 -

candy corn is trash


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Sheekle]
    #20784534 -

you're just a follower


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: shadyy]
    #20784536 -

Ur avatar is trash without the pumkin eyes

Put the ornaments back on


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Shroomism]
    #20784556 -

Shroomism said:
Of all the possible candies to pick.... you pick the grossest piece of shit candy in the world??



No, I think candy corn is second
Worst has to be circus peanuts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Redwood]
    #20784564 -

Smores candy corn is a thing now.
Its magical.


--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Euphie]
    #20784576 -

It's all about the sour s'ghetti and fruity pasta :drooling:

Smores candy corn sounds worse than candy corn if that's even possible. Does it taste like a mix of the both?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Redwood]
    #20784597 -

It doesn't taste anything like original candy corn, it tastes like smores flavored candy and happiness.

Tootsie rolls and dark chocolate are where its at.


--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Euphie]
    #20784663 -

Euphie said:
It doesn't taste anything like original candy corn, it tastes like smores flavored candy and happiness.

Tootsie rolls and dark chocolate are where its at.



Euphie said:
It doesn't taste anything like original candy corn, it tastes like smores flavored candy and happiness.

Tootsie rolls and dark chocolate are where its at.



Dark chocolate is definitely where it's at :thumbup:
Ever try chocolove dark chocolate with raspberries or ritter sport dark chocolate with marzipan or whole hazelnuts? Incredible!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Redwood]
    #20784680 -

Mmmmhmmmm, I had one with orange peels or something in it, it was freaking heaven.

I still want to try the chili pepper ones, they look interesting.


--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Euphie]
    #20784694 -

Chili peppers? I've never seen this one, I'll have to keep my eyes open.
If you haven't tried the one with raspberries and you like raspberries go try it :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Redwood]
    #20784714 -

I like them all but the mint and the almond chocolate bars are my favorite

mint grew on me used to not like it at all


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Euphie]
    #20784715 -

Redwood knows her candy, she turned me on to a bunch of shit that I never would have found myself, or even bothered to buy if I did find it. That's why she's awesome. All I did was turn her on to some drugs she's never tried before. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: shadyy]
    #20784773 -

shadyy said:
DON'T EVER HATE ON CANDY CORN. DO YOU HEAR ME??

DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN.



FUCK CANDY CORN!!111111

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL... BLASPHEMOUS CANDY BASTARD


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: watermelon mon]
    #20784788 -

watermelon mon said:
I like them all but the mint and the almond chocolate bars are my favorite

mint grew on me used to not like it at all



Ugh, chocolate mint is so good. I really hope I still like it, I made the terrible decision of putting my mushrooms in mint chocolate.  :lol:

You didn't turn me on to anything but you POMPOM

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: candy corn is so good for you [Re: Shroomism] * 2
    #20784804 -

candy corn is like nectar of the gods



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is this true about candy corn?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 2,971 26 10/26/06 07:56 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* The Worst Halloween Candy Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
MrBump 4,302 51 10/30/05 10:19 PM
by Skunk420
* Did you buy candy? buckwheat 544 13 10/31/05 02:50 PM
by XUL
* whats your favorite candy!!! gofudgeyourself 933 14 10/10/08 11:17 AM
by magikgrl
* Post your favorite candy!
( 1 2 3 all )
Toddo 3,838 44 12/17/06 12:00 PM
by learning_byte
* Ron Paul @ Webster Hall NYC
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,719 20 09/11/11 12:58 PM
by realfuzzhead
* Why is high fructose corn syrup bad?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
jewunit 5,514 81 12/14/09 12:15 PM
by yabbahabba
* Does anyone here actually ENJOY sour candy?
( 1 2 3 all )
Ratci 3,758 48 11/17/08 02:29 PM
by DeathCompany

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,060 topic views. 3 members, 38 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.