Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
anyone else is planning to trip on halloween
    #20769116 -

anyone else planning to trip on halloween
ima be downing an 8th of shroom tea and watching a marathon of simpson halloween specials,and go walk around a check out poeples costumes.
anyone else gots some interesting plans or suggestions to do while tripping


--------------------
!!!HE CALLS HIMSELF A CLUB BOY SO I FUCKING CLUBBED HIM!!!


Edited by Alex Roivas (10/29/14 05:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769126 -

I MIGHT trip the day after. I might just wait a few more weeks, though.

So no, I'm not tripping on Halloween either way.

I'm just gonna side-step my way outta this thread.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Sheekle]
    #20769152 -

I want to do some 25i on halloween but I took some a few days ago so my tolerance is a bit high :frown:.  I'll still be tripping though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769175 -

I was gonna trip acid but I dropped a few days ago. So I guess I'll just get nice and baked, watch a few scary movies. Good times :awehigh:


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: taketheshro]
    #20769178 -

25i ughh the last time i did that it gave me some pretty bad stomick and arm pains but guess it hits everyone differently how much you planning to take?


--------------------
!!!HE CALLS HIMSELF A CLUB BOY SO I FUCKING CLUBBED HIM!!!


Edited by Alex Roivas (10/29/14 05:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: taketheshro]
    #20769184 -

taketheshro said:
I want to do some 25i on halloween but I took some a few days ago so my tolerance is a bit high :frown:.  I'll still be tripping though



25i sucks don't do it


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769196 -

or i might play eternal darkness love that shit everytime i find a copy for sale i buy it i got like 3 copies


--------------------
!!!HE CALLS HIMSELF A CLUB BOY SO I FUCKING CLUBBED HIM!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769212 -

I'm probably not gonna trip again for quite some time

That last LSD trip left me satisfied


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20769219 -

Prob gonna do some acid or shrooms while going to a party or at a haunted attraction. Planning on shitting my pants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Janky Tits]
    #20769235 -

Yeah I do agree that 25i sucks.  Ive had better trips with hbwr before.  I hate the stimulating effects of 25i and love the sedative effect hbwr gives me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Janky Tits]
    #20769241 -

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
Prob gonna do some acid or shrooms while going to a party or at a haunted attraction. Planning on shitting my pants.



lol  :sporedrop:  :goodluck:


--------------------
!!!HE CALLS HIMSELF A CLUB BOY SO I FUCKING CLUBBED HIM!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769256 -

taketheshro said:
Yeah I do agree that 25i sucks.  Ive had better trips with hbwr before.  I hate the stimulating effects of 25i and love the sedative effect hbwr gives me.



why dont you go get some generic tussin tom tomb carries the dxm only version in extra strenght be better then the 25i thats wat i do when i cant get any good psychedelics


--------------------
!!!HE CALLS HIMSELF A CLUB BOY SO I FUCKING CLUBBED HIM!!!


Edited by Alex Roivas (10/29/14 05:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769273 -

Alex Roivas said:
taketheshro said:
Yeah I do agree that 25i sucks.  Ive had better trips with hbwr before.  I hate the stimulating effects of 25i and love the sedative effect hbwr gives me.



why dont you go get some generic tussin tom tomb carries the dxm only version in extra strenght be better then the 25i thats wat i do when i cant get any good psychedelics



Dude, I fucking love you.  Tussin is amazing and I hate when people dont call it a drug.  Ive been trying to lower my nmda tolerance down though for when I get some methoextamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769278 -

Lol Robitussin

I remember those days

Well not really but kinda


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20769305 -

mxe hell yea
been wanting to try that but im currently trying to get my hands on some k before i do mxe


--------------------
!!!HE CALLS HIMSELF A CLUB BOY SO I FUCKING CLUBBED HIM!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769350 -

lol love having poeple do tussin for the first time they be like so shit faced it would be so funny one motherfucker didnt evan finish a whole bottle and he could barley walk lol he couldnt believe that i finished my bottle and his


--------------------
!!!HE CALLS HIMSELF A CLUB BOY SO I FUCKING CLUBBED HIM!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769361 -

Don't wait, get the MXE if you have a legit source for it. It's a wonderful thing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: taketheshro]
    #20769377 -

taketheshro said:
I want to do some 25i on halloween but I took some a few days ago so my tolerance is a bit high :frown:.  I'll still be tripping though



25i tolerance stays forever i used to do that shit several times a week using insane amounts it all caught up on me it gave me brain zaps and pains in random parts of my body along with a brain frying feeling, just be careful with that stuff.



I'm not tripping on Halloween gonna go to a party and do lots of H and meth, drink lots of beer and do lots of molly.  Gonna be a fun night :smile:.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769403 -

yeah I plan on tripping some 25i 3 1000ug blots, then redosing during the day for the night and got about 6-8 10mg vicoden to pop through the day, then 3 10mg Valium for the come down, along with 8th of some good ole herb, also got jack skelington bowl for my bad ass Empire glass Bong with ash catcher, going to  be Epic night! So yeah going to enjoy the day watch the trees cry leaves and then watch some scary movies or whatever gets my goat;mabey some anime some soul eater... going to be Awesome!!!:seriousthumbsup:


--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone else is planning to trip on halloween [Re: Alex Roivas]
    #20769638 -

My gf and I are hosting a Halloween party at our place Friday. Our trailer is all decked out with black lights and psychedelic posters, web that glows in the blacklight, we have a sick laser among many other trippy things, and another friend is bringing his laser too. It's just gonna be an awesome night.

I plan on taking 3 meo pcp.  Gonna be around 20 people coming over. I have beer I have whippets and I also have 3 meo pcp and mxe (as we call it, wizard dust, lol.) One friend will be bringing dabs. I'm really looking forward to it. 3 meo pcp will be nice and stimulating with dissociating effects which I think will be nice for a psychedelic halloween party with everyone dressed up. The vibes will be interesting. Can't wait to blast psytrance and dance around in costume

I'm gonna be like an elven/wizard kinda thing haha.



LETS GET WEIRD!!!


--------------------
fuck dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* String Cheese
( 1 2 3 4 all )
BluMonkee 6,275 67 12/29/03 01:49 AM
by Help on the Way
* A Halloween trip.... DeeBo 611 2 11/03/03 12:17 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Official Shroomery Halloween Soundtrack!!! MrBump 1,211 11 10/12/17 02:51 AM
by JonBongGroovy
* What are you doing this Halloween? YouEnjoyMyself 974 10 08/06/04 09:59 PM
by joe666
* Tripping pets
( 1 2 3 4 all )
filthysock 9,612 74 03/15/04 02:21 AM
by SporeX
* My halloween corset!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,373 38 10/12/04 10:17 PM
by oDin
* Amsterdam trip question ksnio 3,269 19 01/06/04 12:00 PM
by cybrbeast
* Anybody going to a halloween or new years show? Rebirtha 973 12 10/25/04 06:16 PM
by daveball0420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,526 topic views. 4 members, 26 guests and 278 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.