Sometimes people make really great threads, but the problem with them is that they cover most of the points one could reply to. I'm not going to make a reply saying, 'oh yeah i agree with this part but that parts not true', and then go on to justify why my belief system is right and someone elses wrong. It's not because that can be disruptive; it's because most people i'm sure wouldn't care in the least over my personal beliefs of some minute detail anyway. What's the point in sharing. I don't know i do the same thing in life too, and yet i see others who share everything about them selves, even how many times they go to the toilet a day; and these people are often admired. Maybe i've got things wrong. What do i expect people to say? I don't know exactly. i do like to see things that aren't obvious. Alternative solutions ect, but that's just me. I'm the type of person that will recognize a flaw and then offer a solution too, if i can think of one.
The fact of the matter is that this website is orientated around drugs, and thus many people here do drugs, and i'm sure many do them, and then post. I can't speak for everyone, but i know personally, drugs make me somewhat dumber while under the influence. Long threads are definitely out of the question at those times.
|