Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: pfxtc]
    #20550516 -

I'm level 10 in Destiny.
Goddamn this game is fun.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20550527 -

SARAtonin said:
INB4 Crybabies be all like "too early"

We needed a thread for general discussion and MDC hasn't been bumpin for hours.





Yeah that's what I say, just talking

Ive made all day threads before, that went on for 3+ days, those were fun :lol:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: SunnyD]
    #20550529 -

Both results are in, And the winner is XUL!
Score
XUL: 1117
jewunit: 1102





Muthu fuckuzzzz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: pfxtc]
    #20550532 -

SARAtonin said:
Seriously_trippin said:
Playing Pokemon X, kind of nerding out I got a really rare variation if pokemon called shiny, you hatch one every like 3 weeks of straight play, someone gave it to me for free =). Also I'm watching American dad,just smoked a bowl and snorted a line of opies. Just trying to get comfortable from this damn bronchitis.



Hahaha sounds like a grand ol' time! :cheers:
Each and very one of those activities. :lol:
(Although I prefer my opiates smoked(and no thanks to bronchitis))
Pokemon X/Y are both so addicting, by far the best ones they have made in a long, long time.



Definitely agreed, if your interested they remade ruby red and sapphire blue using an improved engine of pokemon x and y which is awesome. In the U.S. if you preordered and buy  a certain code at gamestop it will give you a shiny gengar with a mega stone and a shiny diancie with a  mega stone. Which is going to be a very rare pokemon after the release.
pfxtc said:
peace of mind 1 said:
Burke Dennings said:
Sup LNC?  I'm just eating some incribably tasty dinner roll pizza that I dumped a pile of honey on.



Only the finest.







...

drool

honey.?

fuck?!!??1



:drooling:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #20550548 -

I hope you're "seriously trippin" and not seriously serious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20550554 -

SARAtonin said:
I'm level 10 in Destiny.
Goddamn this game is fun.



i got NHL 15
not really the same game
is destiny good?
is it like halo?
i hope not


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: pfxtc]
    #20550567 -

It's kinda like borderlands but good.
and the PvP is dank! :yesnod:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20550579 -

dank :doublefacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20550583 -

Hella crunchy vibes McBrahSon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20550585 -

Raging down on some incribably dank ass heady ass CO honey pizza.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20550596 -

Painful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20550597 -

Weed garlic butter encrusted dinner rolls....gluten free of course. Shredded kale as a topper.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20550607 -

Vegan Mozzarella, best cheese for pizza.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #20550629 -

Seriously_trippin said:
SARAtonin said:
Seriously_trippin said:
Playing Pokemon X, kind of nerding out I got a really rare variation if pokemon called shiny, you hatch one every like 3 weeks of straight play, someone gave it to me for free =). Also I'm watching American dad,just smoked a bowl and snorted a line of opies. Just trying to get comfortable from this damn bronchitis.



Hahaha sounds like a grand ol' time! :cheers:
Each and very one of those activities. :lol:
(Although I prefer my opiates smoked(and no thanks to bronchitis))
Pokemon X/Y are both so addicting, by far the best ones they have made in a long, long time.



Definitely agreed, if your interested they remade ruby red and sapphire blue using an improved engine of pokemon x and y which is awesome. In the U.S. if you preordered and buy  a certain code at gamestop it will give you a shiny gengar with a mega stone and a shiny diancie with a  mega stone. Which is going to be a very rare pokemon after the release.



Yah! I heard about that and I'm definitely going to get a shiny gengar.
If you couldn't already tell I'm pretty fond of that evolution family.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20550640 -

Me too, I'm "diffidently" going to as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20550642 -

I'm in Pennsylvania drinking bourbon.

Burke Dennings said:
incribably



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Lynnch]
    #20550662 -

Just so you know, that post was made in jest and there's no way I'd ever use such a remarkably stupid misspelling any other way.  To find its originator, do a search.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20550668 -

Dude, you misspelled it.  It's "defiantly".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20550675 -

I'm gunna tell the nite crew off tomorrow, their so lazy as im smoking my dank ass buds at work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lithuania Nukes China (LNC) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20550678 -

SARAtonin said:
Seriously_trippin said:
SARAtonin said:
Seriously_trippin said:
Playing Pokemon X, kind of nerding out I got a really rare variation if pokemon called shiny, you hatch one every like 3 weeks of straight play, someone gave it to me for free =). Also I'm watching American dad,just smoked a bowl and snorted a line of opies. Just trying to get comfortable from this damn bronchitis.



Hahaha sounds like a grand ol' time! :cheers:
Each and very one of those activities. :lol:
(Although I prefer my opiates smoked(and no thanks to bronchitis))
Pokemon X/Y are both so addicting, by far the best ones they have made in a long, long time.



Definitely agreed, if your interested they remade ruby red and sapphire blue using an improved engine of pokemon x and y which is awesome. In the U.S. if you preordered and buy  a certain code at gamestop it will give you a shiny gengar with a mega stone and a shiny diancie with a  mega stone. Which is going to be a very rare pokemon after the release.



Yah! I heard about that and I'm definitely going to get a shiny gengar.
If you couldn't already tell I'm pretty fond of that evolution family.



I thought you might of heard but wanted make sure you know cause you rock the haunter. Destiny sounds amazing if I had a PS4 I'd get it right away. I don't know how well it will run on the PS3.
Burke Dennings said:
Dude, you misspelled it.  It's "defiantly".



:lol:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,359 39 04/21/06 05:14 AM
by PDU
* LNC Thursday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,654 221 12/02/05 03:38 AM
by Toddo
* TUESDAY LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Bi0TeK 11,237 171 10/26/05 02:58 AM
by Skunk420
* LNC monday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
thegatewaydrug 23,597 403 08/09/05 05:09 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Banez 12,842 233 10/13/05 05:25 AM
by Spooge
* whatever day it is? LNC chat......
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
CaptainH13 14,651 287 07/30/05 04:26 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC of the night?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 10,416 211 09/13/05 02:14 AM
by CaptainH13

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,607 topic views. 6 members, 19 guests and 264 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.