Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone else have allergies?
    #14302574 -

Anyone else have allergies?
They blow so much cock. Smoked a bowl and felt worse then before.
Hmmm maybe a line of coke will clear my nostrils up.:strokebeard: jk.
:feelsbadman:
Any suggestions?:awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: i like cow poo]
    #14303184 -

I didn't used to have them but they are terrible since I've gotten older. I don't know what to tell you but I can understand your frustration.
The only meds that work are the ones that you have to sign your life away for and the pharmacists look at you like you are part of a mexican meth mafia.
I just want to sneeze on them and wipe my nose on their apron so they will can the condescending looks. :lol:


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #14303294 -

i used to have allergies

i now believe that they're a sign of your immune system not working at peak performance.

my advice? take a closer look at everything you put into your body.

Edited by lovecheese (04/16/11 08:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: lovecheese]
    #14303425 -

chairlock3d said:
i used to have allergies

i now believe that they're a sign of your immune system not working at peak performance.

my advice? take a closer look at everything you put into your body.



It would scare the workers at the Fukishimi Nuclear plant if I did that.


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: lovecheese]
    #14303430 -

allergies are fucking horrible- benedryl!

i think it's possible to develop an allergy, maybe? because one time i ate peanuts and i broke out in hives. jesus fucking christ it was disgusting. then a month later i ate the same peanuts, and i didn't break out. . .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: i like cow poo]
    #14303745 -

I do. When the pollen starts flying, I start sneezing. Antihistamines just make me feel worse, so I just suffer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #14304168 -

HEPA filters, benedryl, and pseudoephedrine -> an allergy sufferer's best friends

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: lovecheese]
    #14304503 -

Quote:
chairlock3d said:my advice? take a closer look at everything you put into your body.



And if what you put into your body includes putting plant pollen up your nose and into your eyes, stop doing it.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #14304703 -

raw food diets for 2 months, your allergies will kick rocks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: lovecheese]
    #14307526 -

I'm allergic to only 2 things. (that I know of)

1) cats

And I love cats. So I still put up with the allergies to cuddle with them.

2) cinnamon

I developed this only a few years ago. I think I was around 16. My tongue swelled up so bad that I couldn't properly breath and close my mouth. Scariest shit ever. I always loved cinnamon. I miss if like crazy. It is so yummy and so good for you. Anyways, I've tried to eat it in small amounts once in a while to test the waters, if you will. But it keeps makin
g my tongue swell. So depressing.

Anyways, I have been eating a lot healthier as of late and taking vitamins as well as Reishi mushroom extract. It seems to be working wonders on my immune system. I am hoping to kick these allergies. That would be the shit.

Anyone ever successfully cured an allergy? Any advice?


--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

-Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: EmeraldEyes]
    #14311259 -

I'm pretty sure I have a good immune system. I rarely get the flue or anything. I just don't think my body reacts well when pollen gets in my lungs.
You would think evolution would have taken care of this issue.
Oh well Mucinex D works pretty well.:pipesmoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: i like cow poo]
    #14319584 -

Look up quercetin + stinging nettle for allergies.

I am suffering too and am reading the book "Sinus Relief Now: The Groundbreaking 5 step program...". The aforementioned remedy comes from dr. weil though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #14338195 -

Yeah god I hate allergies. I'm allergic to cats and other small mammals so if a cat gets into my room and sleeps on my bed my whole face gets itchy, my sinuses get blocked and I get asthma. All this combined with the fact I get regular sleep paralysis makes for me struggling for my life every night since its almost impossible to breath in sleep paralysis if you have asthma and blocked sinuses. The cats I can keep out but I spotted a mouse on my bed a few times in the past week which explains the asthma I've been getting lately. I'd have a problem with this mouse if it wasn't so funny. One night I was sitting in front of the computer near my bed and I heard this scratching noise coming from the radiator beside the bed then I see a mouses head pop over the radiator and as soon as he saw me he jumped back down lol. The crazy little bastard managed to climb up the back of the radiator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: ampakine]
    #14338271 -

ha cute mouses, set a lil cheese trap out for the lil bastid:devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: i like cow poo]
    #14338305 -

I have allergies to cats. When I used to enter my friend's dirty house that hasn't been cleaned because they have about 10 cats and smoke cigarettes, I would end up coughing, sneezing, wheezing, getting teary/red eyed.

Fuckin' a, that place was hell. I'd get so fuckin' furious going in there. That's one of the few reasons I generally hate cats with a passion. OH, and cigarettes.


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: Moronicus]
    #17229843 -

A couple years ago I developed a pretty strong allergy against Hashish and MJ :S Let`s say I was rubbing a piece and accidentaly sniffed my fingers or scratched my nose, I would start sneezing like hell! All the way until my face were nearly covered in slime. If I took a bite from a slab, my lip would swell up. Probably brought it on myself after handling a lot of the stuff over the years. Havent touched anything containing THC for almost a year now, gonna be exciting to see if the allergy has gone away :smile:

Any of SWINY experienced any allergic reactions with RC`s? I have never gotten allergic-like reactions from any RC`s, but I always take a small "non-active amount" to see if I get any when trying out new materials.


--------------------
"There is nothing more important on the planet Earth, at this moment, than a good party. Why? 'Cause we have fun. We meet our friends. We fall in love, we fall out of love. We find ourselves. We develope, we evolve, we dissolve, we merge and we "lyserge." That's about it."
Raja Ram

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: Tharayman]
    #17231552 -

Im allergic to some weeds around here. usually around late spring they get me then by mid summer I get used to them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: brokentv]
    #20527211 -

skateboarding is temporary relief for these fall congestions. shoot bearing hay fever just had night flashes do help me dream weird though. its almost unbelievable that people arent allergic to the same flowerrs. hahaa not the genes to pass on then :lol:


fall sufferrs represent


--------------------
 

Edited by foodsgoodtoo (09/06/14 07:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else have allergies? [Re: i like cow poo]
    #20527428 -

i like cow poo said:
Anyone else have allergies?
They blow so much cock. Smoked a bowl and felt worse then before.
Hmmm maybe a line of coke will clear my nostrils up.:strokebeard: jk.
:feelsbadman:
Any suggestions?:awesomenod:



Have you looked into this bit here? See the associated TED Talk, might be very relevant in your case.

At least some allergies seem to be related to an overactive immune system, which in turn may be related to a way off Omega 3 / Omega 6 balance. Read the post, see TED Talk, and if you feel it strikes home, go on that 1000 mg of EPA a day (6 pills daily). You should know what's up within the week. If it works, it'll be smooth sailing  from then on :thumbup:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pet Allergies?? Liz 1,104 5 04/07/06 01:45 PM
by TheDude
* I hate allergies kybish 744 5 08/27/08 03:20 PM
by kybish
* MJ Allergies?
( 1 2 all )
unsui888 1,732 22 06/13/16 03:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Allergy sufferers unite! Macrolepiota 587 8 09/13/15 10:13 AM
by yeah
* Whats wrong with my friends hand?Skin disease? Eczema? Latex allergy? Pictures...
( 1 2 all )
xswaveyx 7,568 33 02/15/10 05:08 AM
by koraks
* Worst allergy season ever
( 1 2 all )
PDU 1,475 20 07/02/09 08:16 PM
by PDU
* Spring Allergies Cognitive_Shift 752 4 03/24/09 09:09 PM
by mushbaby
* After shower allergys?? Any1 else? LemurLemur 349 12 05/17/17 01:17 AM
by Reblackah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,303 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.