Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water
    #20437387 -

So there's this guy in town who I used to be friends with but no longer speak to for personal reasons

And his father has a bumper sticker on his car which says exactly what the title says,
Word for word.

It's been on his car for months now maybe longer so obviously he believes it

I decided to bring up this topic in the Pub,
Perhaps it will bring up some interesting discussion.

Obviously this theory has implications on everyone who drinks water from the faucet

What do you think?


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #20437431 -

It's most definitely poison. The neurotoxcity of fluoride is pretty damn high. And do yourself a favor and check the ingredients the next time you're making a frozen pizza...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace] * 1
    #20437455 -

definitely poisonous. When I go to the dentist I ask them not to use fluoride on me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #20437456 -



--------------------
"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."-Henry David Thoreau

MY ART

Skip Divided

What I See

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: BlindEye]
    #20437474 -

BlindEye said:




:whathesaid:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20437479 -

whatsgrimace said:
BlindEye said:




:whathesaid:



:lol::whathesaid::whathesaid::feelsparanoidman:


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: Ras Rising] * 2
    #20437493 -

Fluoridated water is nothing new...

Yes, there is evidence backing that it is a neurotoxin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace] * 2
    #20437494 -

Yeah, it's scary.

I had a professor at a highly respected university basically say "Fluoride isn't that bad. It's been in toothpaste for years."

Me and the dude next to me were like "What??? You don't swallow tooth paste though..."


You ever see the fluoridated water made specifically for babies?? Fucked up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: Ras Rising]
    #20437504 -

fuk it :whatyougonnado:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: Colours] * 1
    #20437510 -

Colours said:
Me and the dude next to me were like "What??? You don't swallow tooth paste though..."





oh but you do. we all do.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #20437519 -

Stop brushing your teeth :rolleyes:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20437540 -

Sara, I actually did that for awhile. Now I'm back brushing because i feel like the entire time I was fasting I smelled like shit lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20437545 -

I suppose I could find fluoride free toothpaste at a health store.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20437552 -

whatsgrimace said:
I suppose I could find fluoride free toothpaste at a health store.



There you go, bud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath] * 1
    #20437566 -

Did you know that the Nazis first used fluoridated water to keep everyone calm and docile.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20437569 -

:pokerawe:


--------------------
"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."-Henry David Thoreau

MY ART

Skip Divided

What I See

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: BlindEye]
    #20437581 -

fluoride was banned in the city i used to live in.  i had the court documents but lost them; it had proof.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20437584 -

It's spelled florida not fluoride... LOL!


--------------------
I'll make sense when I run out of lemons. Until then I'll make lemonade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: rockylampoon]
    #20437594 -

rockylampoon said:
It's spelled florida not fluoride... LOL!



Uh what


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fluoride - There is poison in the drinking water [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20437693 -

Quote:
oh but you do. we all do.



Uh... you swallow tooth paste?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fluoride-free toothpaste and aluminum-free deodarant?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 8,630 64 07/07/05 11:27 AM
by keepontruckin
* Fluoride
( 1 2 3 all )
Robotic_touch 5,432 48 07/12/04 03:30 PM
by Gandhi
* Dentist OneMoreRobot3021 1,428 12 07/13/06 05:20 PM
by d33p
* FDA's Poison ASPARTAME
( 1 2 all )
LeastResistance 5,142 33 11/30/04 01:07 PM
by LeastResistance
* Do you go to the dentist? eris 1,179 6 03/16/06 09:07 PM
by eris
* Fluoride was 1st used in the Nazi camps as a Mind Control Supressent VERY IMPORTENT PLEASE WATCH
( 1 2 3 all )
alchino23 6,698 43 07/17/07 02:47 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Help: sore/burning throat when drinking sugard drinks Phychotron 1,393 18 07/03/05 01:37 AM
by RedNucleus
* Going to the dentist on acid
( 1 2 all )
TheFakeSunRa 4,994 26 06/18/05 07:35 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,852 topic views. 3 members, 34 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.