Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering?
    #20431287 -

That's life.

What was it like when you were born? I guess I was born right into water the mushroom lady momma goddess says... :inlove3:

Did you scream? When you die, maybe you will whisper? :shrug:

My childhood friends wonderful father said to him at a young age, "Oh you should have seen your face! You where bloody and looked like the screaming :evil: bloody 666 :sundevil:"

:ilold:

Are you feeling born-again? That's life. :peace::lol::hi:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: Rocket]
    #20431306 -

i was born chill as fuck. the doctor said they had to remove my shades at birth. :cool:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: Rocket]
    #20431307 -

I don't remember, but when the doctor picked me up I peed in his face. I came out peeing!

Edited by Kaktos (08/17/14 04:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: zZZz]
    #20431316 -

:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: Kaktos]
    #20431317 -

:mcpeepants:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: Kaktos]
    #20432158 -

I came out laughing


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: shadyy]
    #20432163 -

wouldn't it be cool if babies were cracking up as they came barreling out of the vag, though??


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Edited by shadyy (08/17/14 11:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: shadyy]
    #20432340 -



I don't usually like to post self portraits... but...


--------------------
Dad died in November as his diagnosis predicted, but he stayed strong for us til the very end. As he would want, I will be posting some of his writings as I go through them, hopefully giving more of his insight that saved our family, and hopefully will help you all too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: sertoviska]
    #20432356 -

/

Edited by Johnny Depp (12/20/14 02:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #20432691 -

According to my mother, I was born without a heartbeat.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: Rocket]
    #20432705 -

in all seriousness, I came out purple and was rushed away..

from there, I'm like 93% sure I was mixed up with some other baby.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: shadyy]
    #20432729 -

:cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: shadyy]
    #20432732 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: shadyy]
    #20432738 -

93%  :lolsy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: sertoviska]
    #20432767 -

sertoviska said:


I don't usually like to post self portraits... but...




Wait so this is a painting you painted of yourself at birth?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #20432778 -

Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.

Jim Morrison


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: fee]
    #20432793 -

I came out yellow.



















Im not asian, my liver was just failing. A.k.a jaundice


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: Johnny Depp]
    #20432824 -

Them V-darts.

Kinda same here. My sister cried out.

Over here, no I was all happy n' all :cool:

Thanks momma! :thumbup: :heart:
Crying baby = :crankynoweed:
now :burke:

:ahahaha:

:girlofdisapproval:

Just kidding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20432830 -

:bigyesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did you come in screaming? Or come in whispering? [Re: zZZz]
    #20432840 -

zZZz said:
i was born chill as fuck. the doctor said they had to remove my shades at birth. :cool:



:gome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Mona Lisa is actually a self portrait Da Vinci ? WTF? midweststoner 1,435 16 01/26/10 07:50 PM
by zorbman
* Free portraits
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Cerveau 6,488 106 08/05/09 10:59 AM
by Platinum
* John Lennon's "Self Portrait" film LearyfanS 17,438 8 11/30/10 05:01 PM
by Learyfan
* A whisper of brown KidgardFromSRQ 1,327 17 05/13/06 10:33 PM
by KidgardFromSRQ
* ▲ Spirit Art Portraits ▲
( 1 2 all )
Playful Hate 2,405 20 08/19/12 01:24 AM
by Playful Hate
* I am looking for a famous photo, a portrait of a man... OneMoreRobot3021 1,067 13 04/24/08 06:01 PM
by debianlinux
* Pumpkin carving portraits rupertbeaner 1,152 8 10/05/08 07:55 PM
by xshadowmage666x
* 25 self portraits on 25 different drugs.
( 1 2 3 all )
goldcaphunter 2,235 42 03/08/13 11:27 PM
by SurReality

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,812 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.