Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Emc
    #20402378 -

How's everyone this morning?

Hopefully all is well, and your day is full of light, and love.!

What're you all up to today?

For me just got a lot of business to handle n shit

Then just gonna chill


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: Legend]
    #20402420 -

Just flew back into town about an hour ago from British Colombia.
Long time no see shroomery! I missed you guys what's up!?!!?
Shambhala was so fucking crazy! It was quite honestly my favorite Music Festival so far this summer.

But now I'm home after 4 days taking a recovery day off from work.
I'll probably catch some sleep In a little bit here then spend the rest of the day playing the last of us.
I like it a lot, the combat system in it is just a little too clunky for my likening.
Being made by naughty dog I expected some flawless flowing uncharted style combat, but I guess not.
Perhaps they made the combat shitty on porpose to give it more of survivor horror style of gameplay.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc *DELETED* [Re: Legend]
    #20402431 -

Post deleted by VivaLaMushie

Reason for deletion: idk



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #20402434 -

Finishing up my exams for the semester today. Then tomorrow, I'm off to get a job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: blackdust]
    #20402448 -

How's it going shroomery. I'm going on week 3 of being off work for 3 to 6 months. I can't drive or ride my bike so I'm kind of stuck at home. I'll probably work on my Jeep or maybe get started on a new painting. I've got to sign up for a college class too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: Legend]
    #20402618 -

Morning all. Just got done watering the garden. About to take a shower and have some breakfast and coffee and then off to work. Nothing too exciting to report otherwise.

A little Beck to get things started this morning


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20402644 -

Got court today, and getting ready to go back to college.  Dropping my car at the mechanics and cleaning shit lol


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20402671 -

Not usually my cup of tea but, HOLY SHIT


I CAN FEEL THE MUSIC CAUSING MY BRAIN TO RELEASE DOPAMINE


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20402679 -

good luck in court doobie dood



just woke up, laying in bed surfin the interwebs and listening to some dispatch :thumbup:


the paintball gun i sold on ebay should be delivered today so my funds should be getting released within the next 3 or 4 days

also i got a final harvest weight.... 15oz 3g......pretty upset about that...got too cocky and started doin shit that i shouldve waited to do until after i had a few more grows under my belt.....but i learned an awful lot this harvest so next one should be prime :awethumb:




:baseballfuck: i just realized i have my frist alcohol intake class thing is today.....oh well ill just go in high as fuck on etiz


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: trippinballs420]
    #20402693 -

Thanks it's for something so small that I was told I don't even need a lawyer still got one just to show that fucking pig I mean business.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20402705 -

What's the charge?

Did the cop see you having too much fun and cited you for it?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: fee]
    #20402749 -

Not using a turn signal (which is a lie).  At 2 am in the morning.  On a side street.  That my friend lives on.  Pig sai my story didn't add up when he watched me drop him off.  This pig has a problem with me since I out smarted him 2 years ago.  Pulls me over every time.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20402760 -

Is there any way to prove that he is stalking you? Maybe you could get the charges dropped and get his pig ass in trouble?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20402765 -

nicechrisman said:
Is there any way to prove that he is stalking you? Maybe you could get the charges dropped and get his pig ass in trouble?



That's why I got the lawyer. 

Get a cop in trouble :ilold:


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20402766 -

How'd you outsmart him?


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20402770 -

The biggest gang in America


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: Legend]
    #20402772 -

He could have easily clapped me for possession of marijuana but I had a secret pocket and quick wits.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20402775 -

I honestly believe that pigs commit more crime daily then their brother "the criminal"


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20402778 -

So he doesn't know you had Gaja or what? If so I don't think he knows he has it out for you yet


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Emc [Re: Legend]
    #20402781 -

Oh he could smell it on me it was an 8th rolled into a blunt and me and my friend already had a few puffs in us.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* anyone play paintball? i need advice lexmark 631 7 09/27/08 08:58 PM
by lavod
* paintballing
( 1 2 all )
gilesypopper 2,109 21 05/22/08 09:39 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* Who plays paintball?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
barfightlard 7,233 85 02/02/09 08:23 PM
by supra
* Paintballing
( 1 2 3 4 all )
hpi 6,886 70 05/04/09 11:35 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Paintball Milsim YidakiMan 396 0 07/14/05 03:19 PM
by YidakiMan
* Anyone Play Paintball?
( 1 2 all )
trip forever 2,813 22 05/10/10 12:27 PM
by Avid
* Paintballing while high. Shamanintraining 2,454 18 11/27/08 06:24 PM
by Razor3lade
* Anyone play paintball? danlennon3 533 8 03/21/10 02:12 PM
by Vibes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,401 topic views. 6 members, 28 guests and 312 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.