Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish?
    #20389131 -

Just out of sheer curiosity, have any of you guys like watched porn that depicted multiple men who urinated into an single girls mouth and fucked her at the same time too etc. LIke for example 666bukkake series?

Just some stuff i recently got into, just to change things up a bit.

Here is the link
http://www.666bukkake.com/home/?nats=OTE2LjIxMS4xLjEuMC4wLjAuMC4w

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: ShockNasty]
    #20389134 -

:haha:
no can't say that i have lol mostly stick to anal porn these days.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: psychawarenessorg]
    #20389148 -

I've seen it all, piss fetish, shit fetish, fart fetish, vomit fetish.
Regretful times.. :sad:

Did anyone else have a phase where regular porn didn't "do it" for them anymore, so they looked into really nasty shit? :lol:


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: Tmethyl]
    #20389166 -

A little I guess. I dunnom my girlfriend said I could puss on her. She said I could she just might not like it.:shrug:


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: King Klick]
    #20389178 -

Yeah Tmethyl, exactly. Regular porn doesn't do it anymore haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: ShockNasty] * 1
    #20389211 -

Seen it? yes.
Get off to it? fuck no


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: ShockNasty]
    #20389215 -

:justno:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: spixce] * 1
    #20389265 -

why don't you just get someone to piss on you, OP? it's way better then just viewing it!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20389278 -

Ive pissed on my girlfriend before, thats about it. Me personally, im not willing to take an golden shower.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: ShockNasty]
    #20389305 -

I never watched that kind of porn.

I no longer watch any porn at all. I haven't in a long time.

I have no desire to and I also think watching porn is mentally, emotionally and spiritually detrimental .

I watched a ton when I was a teenager of course.

I am glad I grew out of it.

Besides my brain can create much more arousing fantasies  than porn can offer and i think uis your visualization instead of porn is much more beneficial .

Nowadays I either fantasize mentally or have sex with my wife.

No more porn for me.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: ShockNasty]
    #20389309 -

Those crack whores will do almost anything for money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: ShockNasty] * 1
    #20389408 -

Another troll thread by this guy? God damn. He's worse off than I thought

At first I thought he was just this guy:




But now I see OP is just this guy:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: spore baby]
    #20389409 -

You're going to hell OP. I'm not sure which level - the one where you get pissed on for eternity.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you guys watched any type of porn with an piss fetish? [Re: koods]
    #20389629 -

:wellidunno:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,824 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* The Anti-porn Guy
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,108 46 11/28/03 11:12 AM
by Panoramix
* Do you have a fetish?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,794 90 08/21/04 10:52 AM
by Edge
* Strangest Fetish
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 4,957 47 02/10/05 10:32 AM
by JettaJay
* pissed off at cnn Turd 1,391 12 07/15/04 08:01 PM
by JiggleThaHandle
* how to improve my typing skills stefan 1,085 12 05/24/04 03:48 PM
by Krishna
* Good movies to watch w/ alone with a girl?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,672 25 03/27/04 06:36 PM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,459 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.