Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Thug Life
    #20388676 -

"Once a motherfucker get an understanding on the game
and what the levels and the rules of the game is
Then the world ain't no trick no more
The world is a game to be played
So now we lookin at the world, from like, behind us
Niggaz know what we gotta do, just gotta put our mind to it and do it
It's all about the papers, money rule the world
Bitches make the world go round
Real niggaz do what they wanna do, bitch niggaz do what they can"

-2Pac

I can't deny this is some real talk, meaning truth to it.
This got me thinkin, man i don't want to be a lil bitch, i want to ride in the nicest cars, fuck the finest bitches, smoke the finest dope, live the high life in the fast lane, not some lame fueling the system trick, at the same time i don't want to kill, rob or be a villain like the stereotype often refers to that comes with that life style.

Add some thoughts to this idea, i can't help but feel there's some yin yang to this shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata] * 1
    #20388683 -

wow doge such gangster much player hater dog


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20388698 -

:scumbagsteve:



Also, I like to jokingly say "thug life" after I do completely normal things sometimes. I say it in the same tone the dude from pineapple express says it. Like slightly quiet and slightly higher pitched.


Like,

"Yeah I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich..... thuuuggg lifeeee"



--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Sheekle]
    #20388752 -

It's all about papers? Money rules the world? Wow yeah sounds like Tupac had it all figured out. :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: searching]
    #20388768 -

searching said:
It's all about papers? Money rules the world? Wow yeah sounds like Tupac had it all figured out. :rolleyes:




"Quit hatin" -Barack Obama


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata]
    #20388796 -



--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata] * 1
    #20388834 -

Anahata said:
This got me thinkin, man i don't want to be a lil bitch, i want to ride in the nicest cars, fuck the finest bitches, smoke the finest dope, live the high life in the fast lane, not some lame fueling the system trick, at the same time i don't want to kill, rob or be a villain like the stereotype often refers to that comes with that life style.



Wow I didn't even fully read this before.

You don't have to kill or rob people to do any of those things at all, that hardly even makes sense unless your entire life you've only ever been exposed to a bunch of weirdo thugs and never saw any sort of other culture ever.

What a terrible thread.


The best part of this thread is the thing where I said how I say thug life in casual situations. Hopefully the humor behind that could somehow redeem this this thread from the dark pits of Shroomery threads that never made it anywhere, and simultaneously bump my popularity as well.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Sheekle]
    #20388881 -

hey thanks man for wrecking the purpose of my intent and making this all about how cool you and your posts are. Shit.

I guess I'm looking for advice or something, if your not a slave to the game i want to here from ya, or someone with creative advice. Everybody else i'd appreciate it if you didn't trash my thread and keep any negative negativity to any another one of the countless purposeless threads on this site. :rasta:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata] * 1
    #20388898 -

There's not even anything to discuss here, you're saying


"I want to have sex with a large amount of hot girls, get a nice car, smoke really good weed, not "be a little bitch" (whatever that means), but I don't know how to do any of this without killing or robbing anybody"

That doesn't even make sense. Why would you have to be a murdering thief to do any of those things

P.S, you wouldn't


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata]
    #20388904 -

Smug life :smug:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #20388908 -

nicechrisman said:
Smug life :smug:



Smug life :smug:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Sheekle]
    #20388927 -

2 Pac knows what hes talking about:peace:

One of my favorite quotes, "A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one":yinyang:

:sunny:Shorty:sunny:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Sheekle]
    #20388932 -

"That doesn't even make sense" "I don't know how to do any of this"

again man, quit postin in my thread. I dont know or want to know know why you continue to bash me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata]
    #20388937 -

It's because he has a bullying problem


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata] * 1
    #20388946 -

i'm not necessarily bashing you as a person, i'm just bashing the purpose behind this thread


you're asking how to do things that don't have anything to do with robbing, killing, or being a villain, without robbing, killing, or being a villain


there's like an infinite amount of ways to do all of those things


if u wanna fuck a bunch of hot girls, then go find a bunch of hot girls who are dtf and fuck them

if u wanna get a nice car then like, save up and get a nice car

if u wanna smoke the best weed, then just smoke any high quality weed and claim it's the best ever like everybody else does


ta da, it's like, magic


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata]
    #20388950 -

Anahata I don't think he was talking about living the high life quite like that, hope you see that theres many things more valuable for less:tongue2: More or less don't end up a pawn, go for a knight, rook or even yet the king! If you play the game you can do it:wink:

Or queen if you really want too! Haha:psychsplit:

Shorty:gd_icon:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #20388952 -

nicechrisman said:
It's because he has a bullying problem



look at this tough guy over here asking to get his lunch money stolen again


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Sheekle]
    #20388962 -

U don't wanna mess with me bro I been through like all 36 chambers an stuf


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Sheekle]
    #20388966 -

again dude, i'm asking

advice, not questions

go destroy any thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thug Life [Re: Anahata] * 1
    #20388983 -

I gave u advice


ur just saying I didn't cuz u wanna make me look less popular


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thug all night long desant 479 9 09/09/09 09:37 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* for those niggaz that "don't like" dubstep
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
owls 4,274 118 11/21/11 03:14 PM
by Individual
* stereotypes on white people
( 1 2 all )
Neuron 2,400 37 07/10/09 09:54 AM
by filthee
* Explain "Thug Life" to me
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DragonChaser 7,066 75 05/13/08 09:33 AM
by kriminalelement
* LIL WAYNE DISSES BIRDMAN, YOUNG THUG AND CA$H MONEY GTF IN HERE!!!!! (WAYNE FANS ONLY)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theRAPeutic 6,525 138 12/27/15 09:48 AM
by Malcolm_Xtasy
* God finally gives shout-out to all his niggaz! blissedout 1,009 9 05/28/06 11:31 AM
by DoctorJ
* Purposelessness Skydawg 195 3 12/11/13 09:50 PM
by Sheekle
* If you were a stereotype, what would be yours?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Apollyphelion 4,823 77 09/11/13 01:00 PM
by rulesq

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,127 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.