Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: HalluciNate]
    #20285717 -

HalluciNate said:
Maybe it's time to hit up that blonde? :shrug:



I think she mentioned she works today, but is free on Friday. Great looking girl, but by the completely shot voice she had, I think she might drink and/or smoke like a pirate, which are a bit of a turn off for me. Shot voice acquired probably on the festival, screaming with her drunken girlfriends, as drunken girls are prone to do around concerts.

On the plus side she looked very well fed, so she probably cooks large portions of awesome food. As I sit here working, eating my rice&carrot food, I am starting to see your point :lol:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20285763 -

Do it
Do it
:naughty:
:lol:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20285995 -

@Spacerific True definition of 'Starving Artist'

A starving artist is a painter, poet, actor, musician, or other artist who lives in poverty. Life may be a financial struggle for the undiscovered artist who often cannot earn enough to make a living from art. A starving artist as the romantic, sometimes tragic figure portrayed in literature and theater is based on the bohemian counterculture that began in nineteenth century Paris. The French starving artists, or bohemians as they were known, were poorly housed and fed, yet were passionate about their artistic life as their raison d'etre, or reason for being.

The use of the term "bohemian" to describe a starving artist was inspired by Bohemian people from the part of the Czech Republic known as Bohemia, but it did not refer to all aspects of the actual Bohemian lifestyle. The French and other nationalities tended to view the actual Bohemians and Gypsies as con-artists and circus folk rather than actual artists. The French used the expression "bohemian" to describe a starving artist related only to the poverty-ridden yet free-spirited outlook of Bohemians and Gypsies.

The first bohemians were Parisian bourgeois; young people beginning to live on their own. They lived the impoverished life of a starving artist, yet most did have homes to return to whenever they chose. Soon, working class people who were actually poor also began living the starving artist life of the bohemian.


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Citizen X]
    #20286109 -

She looks quite fat :shrug:


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Citizen X]
    #20286181 -

Citizen X said:
@Spacerific True definition of 'Starving Artist'

A starving artist is a painter, poet, actor, musician, or other artist who lives in poverty. Life may be a financial struggle for the undiscovered artist who often cannot earn enough to make a living from art. A starving artist as the romantic, sometimes tragic figure portrayed in literature and theater is based on the bohemian counterculture that began in nineteenth century Paris. The French starving artists, or bohemians as they were known, were poorly housed and fed, yet were passionate about their artistic life as their raison d'etre, or reason for being.

The use of the term "bohemian" to describe a starving artist was inspired by Bohemian people from the part of the Czech Republic known as Bohemia, but it did not refer to all aspects of the actual Bohemian lifestyle. The French and other nationalities tended to view the actual Bohemians and Gypsies as con-artists and circus folk rather than actual artists. The French used the expression "bohemian" to describe a starving artist related only to the poverty-ridden yet free-spirited outlook of Bohemians and Gypsies.

The first bohemians were Parisian bourgeois; young people beginning to live on their own. They lived the impoverished life of a starving artist, yet most did have homes to return to whenever they chose. Soon, working class people who were actually poor also began living the starving artist life of the bohemian.



Why thank you good sir. I indeed fancy myself somewhat of a Bohemian artist, in the sense of the dreamy, perhaps even aloof, in-the-clouds carefree aspects of it. I have no problems eating the less fancy cereal, the normal tofu and tempeh from the Asian store as opposed to the fancy ones, in fact I don't even read the brand names of what I buy and eat, I only read the sides and back (where the actual ingredients are) as well as follow my own direct senses.

Being poorly fed is I think a tragedy. The brain needs quality nutrients to be able to fire those good chems, to fully enjoy the richness of life in all its splendor. I bike now as my main form of travel, so when I can't afford proper decent nutritious food, trust you me I feel it. Low on cash, fine, no problem. Low on rich plentiful nutrients, that'd be a problem for me. So while I will agree to Bohemian artist, I will not agree to the Starving artist label. I take great care with what I eat, most of the time.

I do have a home to return to, it's just that it's several thousand km from here and people there are not friendly to psychedelics for some reason. Over there I have a car I don't appreciate (was given to me, didn't earn it) and my parents' house, quite large, ample studio to work in, very comfy, but I don't really appreciate it as I do smaller rooms I can call my own, or even being hosted by people of the world. I prefer being here for now, living day to day and pedaling slower, by bike, as that I believe is the way to learn to appreciate all the tech we have today. Living in a tent out of a backpack is I think the only way to appreciate an apartment, clean soft bed and awesome shower.

Terrible thing when we invent laptops and internets, and our youth has no more imagination than to use it for porn and video games, youtube and twitter, growing fat and unhealthy and self-loathing. I myself think it's for meeting people across the world and then GOING THERE to see what can happen, what things are like and what edibles grow there. :tripping::biggrin:

Anyway it's obvious I don't have the complete success formula yet, at least financially I still have quite a bit to learn, but yeah, it is good to reach a level of peace and comfort in situations where others would panic, and also the learning experience has proven to provide copious amounts of fun :biggrin:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20286969 -

Spacerific said:




:lolsy:

What the fuck is this


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: propensity]
    #20287029 -

Sketch with girl reading on window, with some other doodles added in for good measure. Why, you don't like it and see the potential? :biggrin:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20287063 -

Well regardless, I've now put in another hour basically taking this room inch by inch, methodically. Vacuum cleaned, looked under mattresses, cleaned desk, couch and under, pretty much everything. Last tick on the checklist is my bags. If that key isn't in there somewhere, either bags or the clothes in it, I'll have to walk up to the house owners and tell them I've retardedly lost their key INSIDE the house, after opening the door with it :facepalm:

Anyway it's not like losing a leg or anything, just retarded how things can get out of hand that way :lol:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20287089 -

I like your style space


--------------------
The goal of spiritual life is not altered states, but altered traits


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Jot]
    #20287355 -

I like your style too Jot, and in fact rated to this effect, right here right now in the present moment :biggrin:

TO clarify and update a bit, before endeavoring to search through my bags, I have decided to give it another puff from this joint that this girl left here in a plastic thingy. It smells horrible, as I've lit and put it out on 2-3 different days already, and it was pre-lit and put out by its rightful owner, who knows how long ago.

Nevertheless it seems to work, I have half turned into a vegetable, or perhaps maybe a third, still pretty functional, BUT


OK where were we?

Joint. Told me to make peace with my artist grower dude from back home. Which I sort of did, at least I sent a peace message. THen ...

Hmm well then.

...

Then, and allow me to continue this stream of consciousness post, as unrelated to the present thread as it may be ... hmm, is it really unrelated? Oh my :biggrin:

OK, let's get to the bottom of this. Yesterday (or longer by my memory, could have been 2 days ago?) I have stranded myself in this room for a purpose. Unknown to me at the time, or now, but I'm sure at least some of it will reveal itself at some point, all in good time.

So here we are, in the present moment, me stranded here so I can write this post, and you, dear reader, reading it. Faithful that there will be something worth reading at the end or in the middle of it.

This takes us to a whole other appreciation of the present moment, what we expect from it, if we can expect anything of the present moment at all.

So all these thoughts and possibly ramblings, may in fact have a lot to do with the thread title. That is like the beginning of a book, or a movie. Let's see what happens, what can happen, if and when Space strands himself. for a few days. In the middle of a festival going on outside. With 86 cents in his wallet.

Well? What can it be?

Well I don't know, but clearly this is some sort of cleverly-designed self-experiment, to reveal to ones self what can happen in just a few days in a room. Or in your case, in just reading one thread or one post.

As I deal with my own dylemmas and parts of the game here, I invite you to stop, ask and wonder, what did you hope to get out of this experiment? What did you hope to find in this post? Maybe this post won't provide it, but that's not the question. The question is what do you hope to see when you open each post? There are magical posts that move your life in the right direction, for you. Posts that resonate to your deepest processes and move them along, giving you a sense of freedom, release and advancement on a universal path.

This post may not have that time-stretching capability, but you, deep inside, if you just listen, you will find that you know what you look for. If you just slow time enough to see and hear the big pictures, without and within, then you will know what you're looking for.

This incident I've obviously planned subconsciously for myself, is one of a far reaching impact and significance. It is a moment when deep parts of my inner self make themselves known, felt and at least to some extent acknowledged, understood.

It is an invitation to recognize that not all events are plannable, not all events have a mere simple, direct linear meaning, but they are in fact effects of much more subtle forces, plans with far reaching and incomprehensible consequences, that we work our way toward.

At the very least this isolation is telling me I need silence in order to perceive the inner world. Mind chatter or people chatter both interrupt and interfere with the natural flow of sincere movement, that comes when the mind is clear, loose and open in watery stillness.


This whole ride, these strange wonderful years that have started two years ago, two years ago when going to the Boom festival, before that, coming to the Netherlands for the first Ayahuasca trip, before that, taking the first shrooms, smoking the first Salvia, all of that wavy wonderful delightful path that stretches on from incarnation and birth here, beyond through all waves and modulations of the fractalic double helix, all of that has a sense, a pulse and a rhythm, that though hard to sense, can indeed be trusted.

I see life has a series of more or less avoidable ups and downs, and see that the most damage ever done to us comes from ourselves, our own expectations, clinging and attachment-based reactions, most if not all sadness and emotional misery are self-imposed, by always expecting to live up to impossibly demanding images.

I ended up here, or should I say put myself here, for the simple and amazing reason that learning to be chill in this state, will allow me to be chill in many many others. As long as the sense of trust in the present moment is there, lost keys do not matter. If I am present fully and completely, within and without, then a festival outside does not matter. Paintings sold or not towards its guest does not matter.

Cracks are starting to form in this society-pushed illusion that what happens outside is more important than what happens inside. The illusion that everybody has to work a certain way, to afford a certain kind of house and material comforts. I see now that there is a completely different perspective. What matters is within. If the inner sense radiates peace and fascination with the present moment, presence, even without the external comforts, things are good. If that sense of connection is suppressed in order to stand long arduous tasks, then houses and external comforts bought from it will always carry the memory of their unpleasant way of being acquired.

Will follow these thoughts for a while, see where they lead. I know this seemed like a trivial thread about a guy losing a key, well now I suspect it might turn and twist into something a little more. :biggrin:

OK, I got it. Avoidable ups and downs. I mean avoidable external ups and downs, whereas the suffering that actually disturbs us, that is in fact internal, and CAN be greatly reduced with certain kinds of training. This is what Siddartha was talking about, and the Buddhist doctrine speaks of still. THe training of the [mind] or [perspective] (the channel's vocabulary is lacking for accurate description) is what can reduce the internal self-distructive reaction to external events.

[Attachments/Expectations] to certain patterns, that creates friction between the external world, as it plays out, and our internal preferences of how we would like to see it play out. It is basically a kind of getting very angry because the territory is covered in grass or trees, as opposed to our mind's map of it, which is flat paper.

This failing to see what is internal expectation, as opposed to external real fact, this confusing of the internal map with the external territory, this is the main source of our internal suffering.

The constant opening of eyes looking outside to cues as to how we should be, trying to fit the lifestyle patterns of other members of our species, this creates excessive expectations. As much as possible, as much as physically safe, one should look and listen within. Therein lies stillness, joy, unperishable source of energy and good rhythms that do not fade with the flesh body, but transcend it.


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20287410 -

I meditate a bit more on the times of my life that my nervous system was most stressed, fear vibrations buzzing through it at high amplitudes, noise, unhealthy chemicals pouring in for days months and years, much too frequently. I've picked these vibes and behaviors up from threatening situations, incapable parents or companions, I look back and realize that there was always a deeper source of comfort, had I known how to look at it. Looking inwards.

Children look outwards to their parents for many years, to see a reflection of who they are. Parents usually have patience, love, joy and comfort to share. However that is not the case all the time. Especially with a culture leaning more towards the fast, the digital, the work hard play less attitude, where result is far more important than balance or pleasure in one's working life, all that, and tobacco and alcohol, can send back home parents with completely deranged nervous systems, sending off anything but the comfort love and joy expected.

So what's a kid to do? Well, there are only two possible directions. If outside provides insufficient satisfaction and comfort, the inside can be explored. There it will always be visible, what to do, where to look, to find more fascination, satisfaction, and so on.

Hmm... Am I just paraphrasing Bashar information here?



--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20287458 -

:cookiemonster:

:kaneclap:

The mind asks for what it thinks it wants, but the onemind has something a little bit different in store.

A series of struggles.

Consider it a challenge.

An alternative to what is.

A picture of what could be, and what is.

The mind makes a decision, and falls into the next series of events.

All roads arrive home.

Until final reflection.



:elmo:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20287528 -

Key, key, key.



The meaning for this stranding at this particular time, is another reminder of what can be done with the present, the way in which it can be enjoyed, entertained and play with, if one embodies a non-rigid perspective.

Key key key. What do you symbolize to me?

There's the key. I understanding. In getting. In slowing down and iterating the simpler actions of our process. The sensing of nut just the abstract meaning of a word, but also, with repeated iterations, the actual sound of it. The vowels and consonants. Key. Key.

Where could you be? :lol:

The keys to the piano that is our life await our playful fingers. Have you found your melody? Have you found what melodies you like and dislike? Have you found the key to being who you wish to be?

Seems like more people in this thread than just its maker, might be looking for a key.

To play in :lol:

Ah Nate, good buddy, nice of you to show. We've never met, not yet, but I feel at liberty to borrow some familiarity from the future. Let us cut the zig zag and sine wave together in peace and harmony :biggrin:

So where were we? Yes, the present moment. Doh :rofl:

OK, so we're all locked in our respective rooms, hearing a festival outside and looking desperately for the key. As seen from the future, having found that key (or given up and copied a new one) it would be very obvious that any and all stress self-inflicted about this situation, was a complete waste of energy, a growing of premature white hairs on a much too younbg head, that could have kept its natural hair color for longer, had it known to do something else than frowning.

Boy, should probably consider joiningin Long Sentences Anonymous for a while :lol:

So then, the meaning of this present moment and situation, as I perceive them right now, is to basically express to me the significance and power of the symbol of the key.

And the specific texture of the word. Key.

Key.

The meanings, power and significance, that could well be a way of life. I could for instance start painting keys. Just keys. Mostly keys. I could start an order, we'd have keys on our robes, keys as our amulets, and simply follow the myriad of senses of this one symbol, as well as its iterations, with us. Our rituals could involve keys and locking, inserting, twisting, lubricating, as well as its other senses. From the rigid metallic sense of machinery, to the more fluid abstract senses, all this and more I could well dedicate a life to, by simply being focused in a wise way on this one act, of losing a key.

Many good vibes would (will) be shared by the explorers of the key symbol, as we'd see life as a lock and mystery, and a game of finding or crafting the right key.

Yet the same can be done with anything, if one finds the mind liquid and flexible enough to interpret the universe through it, seeing it through that lens in a meaningful way.

Find your key gentlemen, and ladies, and enjoy its spectacular release into your locks. Let us celebrate and revere our common deity, the Great Unlocker, in both its male and female iterations. May we often visit this inner temple and rejoice of our congregating together. May all our hearts be unlocked to each other.



Key, oh beautiful key, where ever could you beee ? :lol:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20291449 -

Your style reminds me of Salvador Dali's work. Funny how we (humans) create things like clocks, and suddenly we're always in a hurry.

Currency, we need it to buy things. Dali had these reoccurring themes in his art. Man creates these things, and is then controlled by them.

Not all of us of course, I know someone else can say it better than me but, none the less, art is beautiful. It makes happy.



--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #20291552 -

So update. Today and yesterday evening I've put in some freelancing work. Figured if I'm locked in, might as well make some cash. Now my work is almost complete, delivering in 20-30 minutes, then heading up to go through all my clothes and bags and stuff. Very slim chance that the key is there (I don't see how :shrug:) but it's the only area left to check.

During this episode I've started doodling keys, doodling more in general, I've had semi-trippy visions that I rarely get on a clear head, I've sort of fasted in a way, I feel my body being different, and whatever happens, when either I copy or find that key, it'll probably be like one of those family scenes at the airport, reunited after 50 years :lol:

The word and concept of key will never be the same again. Even as I type this in the garden, I HEAR the loud sounds of the festival outside, most of which I completely missed due to this incident. Had ample time to meditate on my life and plan the rest of the summer though.

Life is completely 100% out there sometimes :alientransform:


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've basically fucking stranded myself [Re: Spacerific]
    #20292584 -

" I can beat this guy, trust me"

This is one of those posts that may only make sense to those that have seen the movie I'm watching right now. Rush.

As the faint puff from the stinking joint set in, the moment and line took on a spectacular significance. James Hunt. The fucker. The player. The all brawn no brains no discipline guy looks into himself and starts to find some meaning. AS he said that line from a place with no team, no money and no car to drive, I too realized that it's a matter of balance. I realize I've not fed too well my obsessive little inner Austrian, the one that plans accurately, follows through, quietly and humbly, long term.

At this point my complete utter ignorance of the world of Formula 1, and sports in general, may become apparent. I am talking of the archetypes polarized in the movie, not the people on the track.

An inner battle arises in my skull. A sort of doubt and questioning. Who am I? Am I, or do I really want to be a painter? Why and how then I have a moment of seeming significance to share, and instead of grabbing for the brush I grab for the keyboard? The shroom observations make themselves known, pointing to the fact that a painter is a silent primate, painting is a movement of the arm and eyes, a play of graphical ideas in the skull, not a play of would-be mouth noises typed as text.

The stench of the joint, left on the table, points out that I did not close that loop completely.

...

The joint put away and the air cleared, another scene in the movie makes its appearance. Hunt, the player, disrobes and mounts his sweet and trashy blonde flight attendant. Symbolizing the losing in the moment, the letting go, being taken by the irresistible pull of the external. Release.

Pardon me, dear reader, if this post fails to make much sense to you, it is merely a way of leaving myself a message and reminder, and can only hope it makes sense to later me, let alone you.

There is something about the effects of these herbs we play with. They open. They show. They connect. Inner to outer, long term to short, surface areas to depth.

And this is where my words end. Perhaps.

As the movie advances, the play of archetypes showing itself again. The Austrian and the Player. Umm.... nope, that was it seems the end of my typed words for now. There must be a painting in there somewhere, perhaps this is all best expressed in that way.

Or is it ...?

In the movie, Lauda has his accident. Burns. Burned tissue. Destruction of the external, in order to balance, stabilize and empower the internal. Training. Balancing. Optimizing. The shroom knowledge points out that all things internal and external do move in loops and cycles. That there are an excessive amount of words that primate use, for things that in fact are simple. Looping. MOving. Spinning. Like atoms, our structure is circular, orbital, looping. For things to be healthy, we need only loop stably. Evenly. Slow and smooth. Deep.

Emotions map over physical characteristics, ...

Damn it, my vocabulary is broken and/or insufficient to make these things sing properly. Hmmmmmmm....... Soooooooooo many words that simply are not well designed. No melody, as well as strange non-smooth surfaces, jagged, scratching unharmonically around the meanings they are meant to direct.

Grrr, not quite sure this is the place to put these thoughts.


--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.



For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why did Shulgin Join Bohemian Grove? lancifer 5,923 11 01/19/06 11:56 PM
by lancifer
* Bohemian grove
( 1 2 3 4 all )
weiliiiiiii 5,431 62 09/27/08 07:31 PM
by UnholyChild666
* Stranded Grav 1,193 10 11/06/02 05:04 PM
by Grav
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* When it feels like you've got something in your eye superpimp 5,351 9 04/28/03 08:44 PM
by oDin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,183 topic views. 8 members, 14 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.