Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: Dawks]
    #20243761 -

Dawks said:
StellaMagnolia said:
What do you guys think? Do you believe in ghosts and the spiritual realm stuff?



Yup. In the words of Ash Brilliant "I have abandoned my search for truth and am now looking for a good fantasy."

Proof and reason are for dull people who lack imagination. If you don't restrict yourself to the possible than your imagination is the limit and life is a whole lot more fun.



I disagree, proof and reason are for people who actually care, if you choose to live in a realm of fantasy your life has less meaning and you harm those around your either directly or indirectly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #20243807 -

bloodsheen said:
Truth isnt about fun. Hell how often is truth ever fun?



Things are only as fun as you make them.

NotTheDevil said:
I disagree, proof and reason are for people who actually care, if you choose to live in a realm of fantasy your life has less meaning and you harm those around your either directly or indirectly.




>proof and reason are for people who actually care

about what?

>your life has less meaning and you harm those around your either directly or indirectly.

That's some nice fantasy you have there bro :thumbup:

Please, tell me, what else do I do



--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: bloodsheen]
    #20247155 -

bloodsheen said:
JohnnieYen said:
my wife had a psychic come to our house to do a group reading. She asked if anyone had lost a baby recently... nope, no one had so she moved on.

Later in the night she asked again... "look, there is this baby and he wants to tell him mom that he is ok" she is not here but one of you knows her.

My friend and his wife lost their baby boy a few months before the reading. Mother had a difficult pregnancy and baby was premature. They lost him after 6 months in the hospital, he never went home. Needless to say they were pretty mess up.

My wife realized this the second time and called my friends wife. The psychic knew some details that I could not explain.

There were only 5 women in the reading so that is a pretty random thing to just blurt out if you are cold reading the room. Especially coming back to it once it was dismissed.

The psychic did not know who was coming to the reading prior, and was not a facebook friend of my wife. and specifically said boy as well not just baby.

Like I said before, I'm on the fence but can't totally dimiss everything I can't explain.



You should do some research on ppl who have admitted to being fakes. They are fantastic at this stuff



I do, watching show like miracles decoded and learning about cold reading. I not a diehard PSYCHICS ARE REAL DAMMIT, but I won't dimiss the possibility. Why limit yourself to what only you can see and perceive.

Explain to people 150 years ago about electricity, internet, cell phones, computers. They would think you are a witch or crazy because that kind of reality is not theirs.


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #20247168 -

I think

There is no person on this planet
under controlled circumstances produce a psychic
result 90-100% of the time when asked

but sometimes people seem to have acts of
intuition so astounding maybe to call the act
intuition is short sighted. Maybe.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #20247191 -

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”


― Albert Einstein


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: JohnnieYen] * 1
    #20247250 -

My penis is psychic, probably 100x more psychic than any real psychic out there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20247493 -

I used to be real big into metaphysical stuff like this.

I read tarot, casted stones, etc.

Then I grew up.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20247512 -

How did I not notice the two guys fuckin' right above my post :lol:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 1
    #20247680 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
How did I not notice the two guys fuckin' right above my post :lol:



but it explains your mystery boner.:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #20248547 -

EdibleStereos said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
How did I not notice the two guys fuckin' right above my post :lol:



but it explains your mystery boner.:tongue:



Maybe my dick is a psychic!

See, it all relates back to the OP :P


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in psychics? [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #20248776 -

JohnnieYen said:
Explain to people 150 years ago about internet, cell phones, computers. They would think you are a witch or crazy because that kind of reality is not theirs.



yep

btw I love your sig!!!


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psychics, Ghosts, Aliens, Monsters?
( 1 2 all )
misterdogman 2,628 25 03/30/08 06:22 PM
by misterdogman
* Make Millions with Papaver's Amazing Patented Zero-Down Psychic Real Estate Techniques!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 7,088 43 04/22/16 05:55 PM
by Shroomism
* Your experiences with fortune tellers, psychics, etc... RandalFlagg 908 7 04/01/06 01:47 PM
by mycogirl
* Anyone else having a very "psychic" day?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,391 29 08/03/05 06:55 PM
by Shroomism
* Any experience with psychics? adamj 376 0 10/07/04 01:36 PM
by adamj
* So I wrote a philosophy that explains the entire universe(and more) Hawkeye2 2,116 10 08/29/05 01:19 AM
by yousuck
* Ron Paul Explains How Anti-Prohibitionists Can Win Elections
( 1 2 3 all )
YthanA 7,732 44 06/09/07 12:22 PM
by Rahie
* Zippoz Please explain what this means. (look inside dude)
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,297 34 02/03/07 06:01 PM
by mrs_bucket

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,706 topic views. 5 members, 401 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.