Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblenalyudi
he runs about
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oak Savanna Region
Re: Psychics, Ghosts, Aliens, Monsters? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8215208 - 03/30/08 03:38 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

my only point is just because something isnt scientifically proven to be true doesnt mean there is a possibility. im not saying yes or no because youre right the answers are not there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Psychics, Ghosts, Aliens, Monsters? [Re: misterdogman]
    #8215266 - 03/30/08 03:50 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

misterdogman said:
If they are so advanced and can travel where ever their technology could help us be more civilized and they would know that and probably help if theyre so damn smart.

maybe mushrooms and pot came from them? pot is a rather unique plant on earth, apparently it's the only plant that you can determine the sex of without looking at the dna. (learn something new everyday on the shroomery). and mushrooms? well, they're the epitome of alien.

Quote:

misterdogman said:
Also why would they travel by but not stop for coffee? They would know we are nothing humans with limited knowledge already by just realizing we never been anywhere but the moon in person.

we were running into them all of the time in WWII. after pearl harbor we focused much more guarding the skies and radar. we used to shoot at them, but not be able to shoot them down. look into the battle of los angeles in the 40s. the government still doesn't know how to explain that one.

Quote:

misterdogman said:
So why even fly into our atmosphere if you aint wanting to either rob us or make new friends? why go that far, we will still know your out there, by doing that they make themselves known still might as well land for munchies on the way back.

as i said, probably to study us. they can learn much about their own culture through viewing other primitive cultures.

and make friends? as soon as there was some 100% undeniable proof of aliens that the public had access to, some countries would declare war and do all in their power to kill the aliens, and other countries would welcome them and try to learn from them. how can you make friends with one group of humans and make war with another group of humans. we're all humans. we would need to be one people before any real diplomacy could happen.

Quote:

misterdogman said:
Nobody does drivebys for no reason. One of them is bound to have changed their mind and stop to say whats up and compare bud to local stuff etc...but no it aint happened

once again, you're just saying it hasnt happened because you don't know anything about it firsthand.

Quote:

misterdogman said:
So therefore without proof it has happened you cant assume it has. Nobody has ever seen it or proven it. So for a site thats all about references why is it so easy to say "oh you dont know it hasnt happened" without something to weigh that statement against?
It is more logical to assume it hasnt until proper evidence supports a different statement.

there's evidence all over the place, but there's also hoaxes all over the place. high up in the government, they know. look at all the secrecy the government has about all this. your view on this is exactly what the government wants your view to be.

if you're really interested in this, check this movie out:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Psychics, Ghosts, Aliens, Monsters? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #8215281 - 03/30/08 03:54 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

now where's jalruza when you need him?

--------------------

Invisiblenalyudi
he runs about
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oak Savanna Region
Re: Psychics, Ghosts, Aliens, Monsters? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8215288 - 03/30/08 03:57 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

omg please no. he'll bring satan *cough* i mean jesus into the mix

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Psychics, Ghosts, Aliens, Monsters? [Re: nalyudi]
    #8215321 - 03/30/08 04:06 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

well wasn't jesus a time-traveling alien from the red planet?

:tinfoil:

--------------------

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
Re: Psychics, Ghosts, Aliens, Monsters? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #8215359 - 03/30/08 04:22 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

I watched that vid, well part of it. No I am really not interested in the subject, the only thing that could sway me is seeing them in person or seeing them landing somewhere on the News. I will just keep the logical view the Government wants me to have as you say. Since it is the only one that seems half way reasonble.
I just really dont know how so many seemingly intelligent and scientific people cant show their disbelief also just because of the one little fact that nobody really knows.
To use a decent analogy, that is like saying since we dont really know if a certain material causes cancer in large amounts it is ok to use it unsparingly until we do?
Would you? Or would you assume it might be dangerous and use it in smaller portions? Who knows but I think approaching things with a cynical eye is more appropiate for the proof we really do have on the subject.

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies