Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money
    #20211393 -

So there's this guy that I've known for a few years, he hangs around some of the same people I do....nobody really likes him though.....He's one of those "odd" types...

You know those guys who are pretty reserved?....They don't say a whole lot? They're kinda like robots....they try a little too hard to fit into the social group, they never disagree with anyone, laugh at every joke, don't seem to have any opinions or ideas of their own? just unnervingly passive motherfuckers that you can never get a read on?

Well that's this guy.....

A few weeks back this guy starts bombarding all my communication devices asking if he can get some money that I supposedly owe him.....At first I thought he was just fucking around and I'm like "lol get the fuck out of here with that shit dude." but then he keeps blowing my shit up so I just decide to ignore him....but it just starts getting worse....

Every day I'm getting ten more phone calls and twenty more texts than the day before...and they begin to become more pushy and demanding as time goes on....

This morning I wake up to find all the windows on my car smashed....but nothing was taken from the car....seems pretty obvious...I mean he does know where I live...

I can't really get law enforcement involved for various reasons of which I wont go into right now....

I don't owe this guy any money...like at all...never have...I refuse to pay him off mostly for the principle of the matter but also because it's a pretty decent chunk of change....I could totally afford to pay him just so he fucks off but I'm definitely not letting him take advantage of me like that....

There aren't a whole lot of options here from what I can see....but hears what I came up with...

1. Pay him off and hope he fucks off

But that's not going to happen

2. Ignore it and hope he just goes away

Highly doubt that would work

or....

3. Go to his house and straighten him out...not necessarily physically speaking but just threaten him so he knows I mean business

I feel like this is probably the best option....

I could either try to do it all casual....

Or I could try to one up his crazy ass and go their armed....I'm thinking some sort of heavy blunt object....not a baseball bat though....that's too cliche....maybe a pipe or a crowbar

whatcha guys think?...this guy is starting to make me nervous


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: MisterSandman]
    #20211441 -

dont take a man's meth money, you're gonna have a bad time


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: MisterSandman]
    #20211445 -

what's he saying you owe him money for??

I honestly don't know what I would do,
but if you don't own a firearm, buy one.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: MisterSandman]
    #20211449 -

:popcorn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: DpRwav] * 5
    #20211473 -

tl;dr

you can always identify the meth enthusiasts by the length of their posts  :lol:


--------------------
They say curiosity killed the cat...
Fortunately, I am not a cat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Dreaming Nomad]
    #20211502 -

I would consider malicious wounding with a little verbal assault before he blacks out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Dreaming Nomad]
    #20211504 -

Why dont you invite him over for dinner and use psychology on him to make him think its someone else that owes him the money


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: DpRwav]
    #20211601 -

kneecap him. Break both his hands when he's down. That way he won't be able to grab a stick and break car windows anymore


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #20211651 -

Yah. How much is he sayin you owe him? Have you actually tried NOT pussy footing around with texting bullshit and actually try to talk to him over the phone or in person like an adult? I wouldn't bring a weapon to his house that sounds like a good way to get shot. :shrug:


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Edited by Rewindicus (07/01/14 05:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Rewindicus]
    #20211727 -

good advice. he'd probably take that sorta behavior as disrespectful. not exactly the best way to resolve this sort of thing peacefully and easily....

as long as he's not liable to immediately attack you on sight, probably the best thing you can do is to talk to him about the situation face to face. no need to be aggressive or defensive (at first) just be reasonable about it. explain to him that you don't owe him any money, and get his side of the story. could be a simple misunderstanding, who knows..... at least you'll know what he thinks is going on.

either way if you confront him about the situation and at least try to figure out what's going on then it won't seem like you're beating around the bush about it (I imagine that could only piss him off more)

it's a start


--------------------
They say curiosity killed the cat...
Fortunately, I am not a cat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Dreaming Nomad] * 1
    #20211765 -

he'd have to be pretty crazy, or fucked up I guess, to be so convinced he owes him money that he went and smashed all of his windows..

unless, of course..:wellthatsweird:










is there something you wanna tell us, OP?? :sup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: shadyy]
    #20211788 -

Something is missing from this story

What does he say you owe him money for?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Dreaming Nomad] * 1
    #20211801 -

Lol you bust the windows out of my vehicle. There's no reason for talk at that point. Im going to find you an make you realize you done fucked up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #20211824 -

T-Funkadelic said:
Lol you bust the windows out of my vehicle. There's no reason for talk at that point. Im going to find you an make you realize you done fucked up.



no doubt, I didn't see that part (I skimmed)

even if you did owe him some money, it's null and void after the car windows are smashed in my book

file a police report, get a restraining order, or kick his ass (or get your ass kicked by him). it probably won't end any other way.


--------------------
They say curiosity killed the cat...
Fortunately, I am not a cat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Dreaming Nomad]
    #20211976 -

drr said:
Something is missing from this story

What does he say you owe him money for?



Dreaming Nomad said:
T-Funkadelic said:
Lol you bust the windows out of my vehicle. There's no reason for talk at that point. Im going to find you an make you realize you done fucked up.



no doubt, I didn't see that part (I skimmed)

even if you did owe him some money, it's null and void after the car windows are smashed in my book

file a police report, get a restraining order, or kick his ass (or get your ass kicked by him). it probably won't end any other way.


Nope... that pretty much sums it up. Win or loose.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Dreaming Nomad]
    #20211993 -

T-Funkadelic said:
Lol you bust the windows out of my vehicle. There's no reason for talk at that point. Im going to find you an make you realize you done fucked up.



:nodofunderstanding:


Dreaming Nomad said:
even if you did owe him some money, it's null and void after the car windows are smashed in my book

file a police report, get a restraining order, or kick his ass (or get your ass kicked by him). it probably won't end any other way.


OP
You never ever call the cops!!!!! except for the insurance claim you will need a police report for that just stick to th vandalism line. There are people who will fuck him up on the cheap keeping you squeeky clean. :manofapproval:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: MisterSandman]
    #20211999 -

Monitoring thread


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20212074 -

r00tuuu123 said:
You never ever call the cops!!!!! except for the insurance claim you will need a police report for that just stick to th vandalism line. There are people who will fuck him up on the cheap keeping you squeeky clean. :manofapproval:



so it's better to hire someone to beat him up in your opinion? violence isn't always the best answer... that sounds cliche and lame but it's true. there's no need to perpetuate that shit. if you take legal action for self-preservation (which every sane human has by instinct) and he does end up with a charge then he fucking deserved it. that kind of aggression shouldn't be tolerated, seriously. I know I will not be subject to that kind of abuse, and wouldn't want to put it on anyone else either.

I do agree to the point that involving the cops is usually unnecessary and overkill (and rude) but there are times when they should be used....... like when psychopaths break your windows and are going to physically attack you. the police are there for a reason - for your protection - so use it if you need it...... that's why we pay taxes.

that's what I think though


--------------------
They say curiosity killed the cat...
Fortunately, I am not a cat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: Dreaming Nomad]
    #20212764 -

Did you read the whole thread? OP stated that the cops were not an option! Maybe he has a grow going on. I posted him other viable options. My god man you never ever call the cops unless someone is shot or stabbed and in danger of dying. WTF If he listened to you he'd probably be facing 8 to 15. Better to handle this in house so to speak. :doublefacepalm:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Possible Psychopath Is Under The Impression That I Owe Him A Large Sum Of Money [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #20212929 -

I read about a quarter of a sentence, my guess is OP is dead by now.
R.I.P MisterSandman


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Every number is the sum of four squares (check it out!). isaacein 591 6 12/03/08 01:51 PM
by isaacein
* ow my tummy notapillow 531 6 05/16/06 10:41 PM
by wrestler_az
* CD recommendations ( Sun Ra, Monk, Miles, or add your own) Adom 1,220 8 12/08/03 11:21 PM
by Adom
* A British psychopath
( 1 2 all )
jewdozer 2,369 27 05/10/09 03:49 PM
by tomnl
* Psychopaths In Our Midst?!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Moodion 5,005 66 09/17/08 12:08 PM
by Kickle
* Want to pick up some Funkadelic and Bon Jovi albums... Konnrade 715 5 07/21/07 07:45 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Compute the sum Coaster 768 13 02/15/08 05:18 PM
by Coaster
* OW!!! fuck. i fucked myself over notapillow 1,668 11 11/18/06 12:51 AM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,315 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.