Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20200415 -

Thank you sir!

So much great music is out of print, damn internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20200424 -

look at Shudder To Think's Pony Express Record. Sony stopped pressing it... and it's a fucking classic. WTF record companies?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20200432 -

peace of mind 1 said:
Wow man, that's awesome. One of my favorite albums ever. I'm also a huge fan of The Band, but at this point you should know I like good music.



At this point I do indeed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200433 -

I see the cd on amazon, it must be an older print that was never opened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200440 -

I've slowly been collecting vinyl for awhile, just went to the record store the other day and picked up two albums from "Little Feat" , grabbed a Dr. Hook, LedZeps Physical Graffiti and a Charlie McCoy.  There are tons of vinyls you can buy for $1 because the case is alittle beat up.


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20200443 -

zappaisgod said:
peace of mind 1 said:
Wow man, that's awesome. One of my favorite albums ever. I'm also a huge fan of The Band, but at this point you should know I like good music.



At this point I do indeed.



Can't wait to see your collection, I will like me thinks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20200471 -

peace of mind 1 said:
I see the cd on amazon, it must be an older print that was never opened.



still though, it sucks that the actual band won't be seeing of that money if someone buys it.

LOL check it out, and prepare for :awedisgust:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200536 -

yeah, i'm just gonna post more music here and get stoned.



if you don't like this song (you know who you are) then i feel for you.



some newer stuff... i just don't know why this song is so good. just the lyrics and thangs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200597 -



:awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200606 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20200615 -

This thread turned out to be awesome. Us 3 ended up here, I think we really need to get together and play some records guys, this is fate right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20200626 -

Zappa, you like XTC? :awehigh: great.



oh yeah, lets cool it a bit maybe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20200633 -

peace of mind 1 said:
This thread turned out to be awesome. Us 3 ended up here, I think we really need to get together and play some records guys, this is fate right now.



that would pretty awesome, cause there'd be lots of weed and beer and Gentle Giant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200640 -

I don't care how gay it is. This was an amazing 80's band, and this song is one of my favorites. I mean, come on. The guys voice is incredible, and for white boys, they had soul.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20200644 -

Speaking of buying vinyl from discount bins that's how I got turned on to XTC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_2

$2  Probably about 1980.  Never looked back.  Great band


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20200646 -

I mean, come on


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20200654 -



:insano:



the 80's actually was awesome, but people just like bag on it because the 90's was better... like if it were actually any less ridiculous.

peace of mind 1 said:
I mean, come on





ZACTLY!! :grin:

zappaisgod said:
Speaking of buying vinyl from discount bins that's how I got turned on to XTC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_2

$2  Probably about 1980.  Never looked back.  Great band




Senses Working Overtime was my very first XTC song LOL sweet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200666 -



the 80's fucking rocked.
the white out, that's where i fuckin' am. :awebaked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20200676 -

I used to have this on vinyl this was my shit when I was a kid


--------------------
"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me"
                             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you still buy CD/Vinyl? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20200687 -

I have this album from before they dropped the UK in their name



Produced by John Cale

There's another song called Wild Sewerage Tickles Brazil

Joe Jackson was great too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Old School Vinyl Prodijal_Son 693 7 09/24/03 09:44 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* learyfan monthy music awesomeness! ninetynine 1,077 8 08/15/05 08:23 PM
by Learyfan
* MUSIC UPLOAD(if this doesn't work, I am going to fucking kill...um............you!) Psilocybeingzz 815 6 01/12/07 03:01 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* CLICK, CLICK, DOWNLOAD, ...songs, full albums, documentaries FUCK editing, doh
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 14,632 58 09/08/08 07:44 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* What's up with Smashing Pumpkins rocking the fuck out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 8,265 71 04/27/06 11:00 PM
by theuser
* "Haight Ashbury In the 60's" cd-rom LearyfanS 972 3 10/20/03 12:44 AM
by LCid
* Tech n9ne is so fucking awesome ChickenNugget 1,791 6 08/15/05 09:19 AM
by Jadian
* Bought my first Dead cd today
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 2,228 39 07/30/04 01:05 AM
by SoDak_Stranger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,239 topic views. 9 members, 369 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.